Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they go sacrifice this ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn forgot bout this thread 500+ new posts ill go through the weekend i need the LOLs
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn forgot bout this thread 500+ new posts ill go through the weekend i need the LOLs

Do us a favor and try not to break the thread would ya? Thanks.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knock and Geechee be painting vivid pictures wit their stories.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For real. ? a book. We need a cable or internet show for their stories lmao
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »

This ? is more entertaining than Power and Empire put together lmao
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »

Animated youtube series
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so my chick went on vacay.
    the DAY after she leaves i randomly bump into this chick i used to mess with and we start catchin up and what not. i let her know my situation and all that good ? , but shes talking about going out. i think it was halloween or something. so were hittin club after club, gettin drinks all that ? im in her ear HARD lol. walkin to another spot were all hugged up and run into her ex. she looks all nervous and runs over to talk to him and ? ..whatever. i tell her im keepin it movin and she comes running up behind me. we end up in this jamaican dancehall spot were ? UP and i got her flowin lol. we leave and go back to her place..all over me. outta nowhere she stops and says she cant because shes not tryna be a sidechick or a mistress or however the ? she put it. i wasnt about to beg so im like fukkit. now shes talkin about going to stay at her moms for the night or something, but as shes saying this i see shes hittin the ex up. now im a little bit hot lol, i warmed that ? up thats sposed to be me, but im not about to beg. as i leave i see her leaving and not going the way to her moms but i dont care no more..im hittin up a backup plan to meet me at my place so i cant get this frustration out.

so im at home with the backup plan, and now the other chick is blowin my phone UP, but i didnt care no more. check my messages the next day. ? chick talkin about she fell asleep at the wheel, totaled her car and some other parked cars, got arrested, and a dui...344f148238488166e812cae596a2217438e87396929acf3ec0df24ebcc6262dc.jpg

PHkkH90.jpg
    Ain't that the truth
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Whats her friends IG
    Knock cousin prolly bullshittin

Nah mane,

I can't even put it out there, I showed that boy @ap12, he seen her Lol...

? dont care bout ap12 seeing the ? . Let ya fellow brothers of the IC eat...

damn lurk lol

she nice too ? ! HA!!
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Geechee at this point needs to give shawty an ultimatum. Cuz they ? -ing u right now bruh.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, my apt had that EXACT countertop set up. Knobs, handles and all
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would sit down with the cousin to really find out the living arrangements and her actually finding a new place.

I know from experience that mfer get comfortable real quick. I would tell your cousin she has 1 or 2 months to find a place depending on her situation or they will both be looking for a spot.

Ask her where her friends at? If she not supplying more ? opportunities. She is damn near useless.

Extra ? from a ol head view:
    Damn at yall only having one bathroom. Invest in paperplates and plastic ware. Keep down on washing dishes as a bachelor. I lived off of crock pots and frozen food for damn near three years.

Also use her womanly view to help spruce up the place. A trip to family Dollar or Dollar General for pictures and other ? can help score better. Chick help me on that and women were actually impressed by the decor. Make her take all her ? back to their room also(curlers, hair grease, etc.). Cut down you having to explain ? to women when they come over.
This discussion has been closed.