Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Level 51

44 missions for the BROTHERHOOD
    41 missions for the MINUTEMEN
    Just 4 for the railroad. I must bring some Balance this week.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the mech suit is addicting

unless you maxed out or have some crazy powered weapons

you dont stand a chance without the suit in tough situations. Got jumped by a gang of mutants and took all them ? out
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat the game a while ago
    Just bullshitting now...
    Might start a new character
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Checked my presents under the tree and this is there...gon be gone for christmas.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other than red rocket, the castle, is there another settlement that has all moding stations already there?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other than red rocket, the castle, is there another settlement that has all moding stations already there?

Spectacle island
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I turned a little and ran for the third and that ? took off. LOL..i aint neva seen no ? like that in a game like this. That ? had me dying, that ? was in a Carl Lewis full sprint.

Like this ?

Lkpf94Z.gif

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm stuck on this molecular level trying to find ceramic to build these generators but ain't no damn material in the area smh
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    I'm stuck on this molecular level trying to find ceramic to build these generators but ain't no damn material in the area smh

Set up them supply lines
  • vageneral08
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »

Set up them supply lines

Oh I'm good now I find some coffee cups
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Picked this up yesterday, any tips before starting?
  • vageneral08
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »

Nope just dive in head first and ? ? up on your quest then ask questions later
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »

That would depend on the type of your character you trying to make. Settlement wise, break down anything yellow and store everything green
  • carlosbravado
    carlosbravado Members Posts: 8
    Options
  • AP21
    Options
    MAN...idk how far im into the story, but i misunderstood the character leveling up system when i first assigned my points, so now im just unlocking stuff i probably should've had unlocked within the first 10 level ups. Im currently level 20 iirc

the PC is where its at. I'ma try and do a lil video of this lil shop i set up in Sanctuary to show off some of the mods i got
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nearly all my weapons have silencers.

Time to Focus on gettingvthe ability to built a jetpack.

How much principal missions are there?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat it and traded in for MGSV. Sided with the institute. Not my kind of game tho.
  • AP21
    Options
    NOT MY PIC...I REPEAT...NOT MY PIC

just wanted to share one of the immersion mods for PC

its the little things that make this game great imo. Im actually surprised this wasnt in the vanilla version of the game

gotta love the mod community

but this is functioning peg boards...aka...weapon racks

5080-0-1449637924.jpg
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BE HONEST..

SHOULD I GET THIS GAME OR THE NEW CALL OF DUTY?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

its the little things that make this game great imo. Im actually surprised this wasnt in the vanilla version of the game

5080-0-1449637924.jpg

That would be nice as ? ,I could really show off my weapons
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Just completed the main story sided with the brotherhood because they have just about everything a ? need!
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    MAN...idk how far im into the story, but i misunderstood the character leveling up system when i first assigned my points, so now im just unlocking stuff i probably should've had unlocked within the first 10 level ups. Im currently level 20 iirc

the PC is where its at. I'ma try and do a lil video of this lil shop i set up in Sanctuary to show off some of the mods i got

Same thing with me bro, I didn't realize it till but level 33 tho, it's actually a blessing in disguise cuz now my base stats are fire
  • AP21
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

5080-0-1449637924.jpg

That would be nice as ? ,I could really show off my weapons

brah...its the gift and the curse b/c i got some ? on my gun rack that should've been scrapped a long time ago lol

im just hoarding ? now

They even got a mod that will let you scrap EVERY piece of foliage, trash, etc...its not quite playable just yet as it breaks a couple of the cells in the game that the world populates, but imagine a truly rebuilt sanctuary w/o all that ? everywhere even after you've scrapped most of the stuff you can right out of the gate.

This is the trap i said i wasnt going to fall in. I've got about 30+ mods right now just dicking around trying to play house and ? lol

im really in my game building a man cave in sanctuary with a bar, pool table, juke box and couches and ? . I've been going around collecting pool table ? trying to find a way to put them on the table along with two pool sticks. There is a mod that allows you to place static objects like the ones i just described, but im trying to figure out if it breaks anything else.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Level 19 on my second playthrough. Gonna side with the Institute this time I think
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished it. Great game. Dark as hell reading those 2077 entries. Can't trust nobody that wear a labcoat to work. Sucked that Garvey glitched on me and went npc. Only wanted him or Piper rolling with me.
    Mightve gone with X but I was looking at endgame and wasn't about to build up the relationship for whatever perk he'd give.

Sided with the Railroad.
    Couldn't trust Father for ? . Too casual about his Ma catching one to the face no matter how much time passed, and that cancer was a little to convenient for me. Wouldve nuked him off his deathbed if I had a fatman with me. Had to settle for a shotgun. Couldn't help thinking he did some sorta body swap and that's why fake shaun was talking that "take me with you" bs while I was on my way out. Kid was screaming murder the first time I saw him at the Institute, but AFTER I shoot up the place it's Dad this and Dad that. Father playing them games. Ending would've been epic if you could hit him with the "you're no son of mine" and shot him in the face.

Also, RiP Glory. The real reason I joined the Railroad. Thought I'd get a badass companion. smh. Couldn't ? enough BHS after that. Didn't even look shot. Just shut down and fell over. Mann..