Options
    Copped it the other day ill play it tomorrow when the division Beta ends
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    New Vegas>>>>>4

I'll cosign.

Been playing for two days and I'm like the Super Mutants don't put up much of a fight anymore. Neither does the Deathclaws. I ran into a Deathclaw at a low level and almost ? on myself. 5 shots to the head and it decapitated. Only part to give me trouble was accidentally stumbling upon Swan.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    New Vegas>>>>>4

I'll cosign.

Been playing for two days and I'm like the Super Mutants don't put up much of a fight anymore. Neither does the Deathclaws. I ran into a Deathclaw at a low level and almost ? on myself. 5 shots to the head and it decapitated. Only part to give me trouble was accidentally stumbling upon Swan.

Raise your difficulty then
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    New Vegas>>>>>4

New Vegas was more of an RPG...wished they didnt force you to be a good person. I keep for getting the whole son thing till it comes up in convo...? dat lil ?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    New Vegas>>>>>4

I'll cosign.

Raise your difficulty then

I didn't have to do that before. Seemed like the beast got harder the more you leveled up in the past Fallouts.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    New Vegas>>>>>4

New Vegas was more of an RPG...wished they didnt force you to be a good person. I keep for getting the whole son thing till it comes up in convo...? dat lil ?

I think that might play into the ending. Its been a few times I didn't mention the kid on the strength I didn't trust the person asking for info. Maybe if you don't tell the right people you looking for your kid he gets fed to a Deathclaw or something.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced 4 isn't an RPG at all. It has RPG elements sure but it isn't one. Every since I got 4 won't front dusted off my ps3 and been playing vegas. Not to mention but the factions are ? complete ? to me. Completly unlikable I don't get how the ? I'm the general of mintue man yet I'm doing ALL of the ? grunt work like I'm a private.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ... I don't get how the ? I'm the general of mintue man yet I'm doing ALL of the ? grunt work like I'm a private.

Everytime I go back to sanctuary Garvey stay telling me go help or check out so and so settlement. I'm like I left them nights with machine guns and laser turrets the should be good. I should be able to send them ? out to go scrap. Im busy slangin jet, ? and water to commonwealth. I wish the karma system was still in place I don't wanna roll with none of these lames and ? Shaun too. I'm on my Avon Barksdale ? I'm slang in dope and takin corners/settlements
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    agreed...you should be able to do more with your settlers
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this isn't an RPG, just got elements. I want to play Witcher 3, hell even Dragon Age Inquisition, again after playing this so I can play a RPG again.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Yeah this isn't an RPG, just got elements. I want to play Witcher 3, hell even Dragon Age Inquisition, again after playing this so I can play a RPG again.

How Witcher 3. Thinking bout copping for ps4
  • The_Jackal
    edited February 2016
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    New Vegas>>>>>4

I think that might play into the ending. Its been a few times I didn't mention the kid on the strength I didn't trust the person asking for info. Maybe if you don't tell the right people you looking for your kid he gets fed to a Deathclaw or something.

Just a lil spoiler but the game railroads(lol no pun intended)into caring about the lil ? . Plays a major part
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IMO it was 2015 game of the year.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The last piece of dlc comes out this month I believe. You might want to hold off and see if they do a GOTY edition. But if not, I would definitely say it's the only game out worth every penny.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk how you ? beat this ? .. Im playing on hard.. its not even that, its the scope I tend to wanna look at everything.. i barely know what the ? im doing.. i started some settlement ? at the place of his old crib gota few generators cleared some ? out installed water a few beds.. building ? .. i dont even know how to begin i collect everything and end up having to drop ? so i can run

Anyone have a few basic tips.. as far as gathering ? and just basic level ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk how you ? beat this ? .. Im playing on hard.. its not even that, its the scope I tend to wanna look at everything.. i barely know what the ? im doing.. i started some settlement ? at the place of his old crib gota few generators cleared some ? out installed water a few beds.. building ? .. i dont even know how to begin i collect everything and end up having to drop ? so i can run

Anyone have a few basic tips.. as far as gathering ? and just basic level ?

You can have companion to carry things. Weapons and armor i like i put in a dresser at my crib. Not everything is really worth taking
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Beat the main storyline last night. Guess ima force myself to wander the wasteland doing random ? and build up my character for the DLC.

Fallout 3 & New Vegas>>>>
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    I'm convinced 4 isn't an RPG at all. It has RPG elements sure but it isn't one. Every since I got 4 won't front dusted off my ps3 and been playing vegas. Not to mention but the factions are ? complete ? to me. Completly unlikable I don't get how the ? I'm the general of mintue man yet I'm doing ALL of the ? grunt work like I'm a private.

Bruuuuuhhhh.

They NEVER answer the flare when I call for back up. And I'm always too far for an artillery drop. Them ? wack. I was trying to see if I could make a BOS/ Institute alliance happen. Story forced that not to happen. But I have a slight Institute/ Minutemen alliance going on.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »
    Picked this up yesterday, any tips before starting?

Nope just dive in head first and ? ? up on your quest then ask questions later

This is what I did. Now that the storyline over I'm reviewing this thread
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season pass is going from $29.99 to $49.99 March 1st
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

@BARON_$AMEDI
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Oh yeah, I'm gonna trade in my ps4 copy and get the pc version. I see they've got two ? dlcs that a modder could/would have made for free. The real dlc is coming after that. But the Creation Kit is what's gonna keep this game going for the next few years. It'd be sad/funny if they charged for that. It would be the first time ever, too. They might be trying to make their money before that drops.

Console is still iffy as to how mods will work. Plus I completely forgot about how they screwed ps3 players with Skyrim. They had all kinds of problems getting that port right.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Bruuuuuhhhh.

They NEVER answer the flare when I call for back up. And I'm always too far for an artillery drop. Them ? wack. I was trying to see if I could make a BOS/ Institute alliance happen. Story forced that not to happen. But I have a slight Institute/ Minutemen alliance going on.

? me the ? off. Don't tell me I'm the leader and I'm never leading. I fin to trade this ? into gamestop