FALLOUT 4 COUNTDOWN

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brotherhood is where it's at cuz they got it all!
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye Bruhs I Started Playing This ? Last Night...First Time Playing A Betheseda/Fallout Game ..From What I've Been Reading It Looks Like It Requires Alot Of My Free Time...I Might Have To Put This Back In The Library And Play Black Ops 3 Or SOmething ..Once Im Done With The Backlog I'll Come Back To It
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Aye Bruhs I Started Playing This ? Last Night...First Time Playing A Betheseda/Fallout Game ..From What I've Been Reading It Looks Like It Requires Alot Of My Free Time...I Might Have To Put This Back In The Library And Play Black Ops 3 Or SOmething ..Once Im Done With The Backlog I'll Come Back To It

it's only a time sink b/c of the new settlement building feature

FO 3 wasnt that long imo

FO: New Vegas had a bomb ass story line that made the experience that much more enjoyable
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    NOT MY PIC...I REPEAT...NOT MY PIC

just wanted to share one of the immersion mods for PC

its the little things that make this game great imo. Im actually surprised this wasnt in the vanilla version of the game

gotta love the mod community

but this is functioning peg boards...aka...weapon racks

5080-0-1449637924.jpg

That would be nice as ? ,I could really show off my weapons

brah...its the gift and the curse b/c i got some ? on my gun rack that should've been scrapped a long time ago lol

im just hoarding ? now

They even got a mod that will let you scrap EVERY piece of foliage, trash, etc...its not quite playable just yet as it breaks a couple of the cells in the game that the world populates, but imagine a truly rebuilt sanctuary w/o all that ? everywhere even after you've scrapped most of the stuff you can right out of the gate.

This is the trap i said i wasnt going to fall in. I've got about 30+ mods right now just dicking around trying to play house and ? lol

im really in my game building a man cave in sanctuary with a bar, pool table, juke box and couches and ? . I've been going around collecting pool table ? trying to find a way to put them on the table along with two pool sticks. There is a mod that allows you to place static objects like the ones i just described, but im trying to figure out if it breaks anything else.

Tried jumping up on the pool table and dropping them out your inventory?
  • AP21
    Options
    Mikey, FO:NV was better than FO3. I will fight you behind this
  • AP21
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    NOT MY PIC...I REPEAT...NOT MY PIC

just wanted to share one of the immersion mods for PC

its the little things that make this game great imo. Im actually surprised this wasnt in the vanilla version of the game

gotta love the mod community

but this is functioning peg boards...aka...weapon racks

5080-0-1449637924.jpg

That would be nice as ? ,I could really show off my weapons

brah...its the gift and the curse b/c i got some ? on my gun rack that should've been scrapped a long time ago lol

im just hoarding ? now

They even got a mod that will let you scrap EVERY piece of foliage, trash, etc...its not quite playable just yet as it breaks a couple of the cells in the game that the world populates, but imagine a truly rebuilt sanctuary w/o all that ? everywhere even after you've scrapped most of the stuff you can right out of the gate.

This is the trap i said i wasnt going to fall in. I've got about 30+ mods right now just dicking around trying to play house and ? lol

im really in my game building a man cave in sanctuary with a bar, pool table, juke box and couches and ? . I've been going around collecting pool table ? trying to find a way to put them on the table along with two pool sticks. There is a mod that allows you to place static objects like the ones i just described, but im trying to figure out if it breaks anything else.

Tried jumping up on the pool table and dropping them out your inventory?

lol

nah...didnt think of that, but i wanna try and place them a certain way
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Mikey, FO:NV was better than FO3. I will fight you behind this

Nope cuz the game ends when you complete the story lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now working on the platinum
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Im stuck on this eternal loop of fetch missions for minuteman and brotherhood. I finished the game, but I think I have a glitched ending
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nope, those are called radiant quests. You can do them forever and they amount of to fetch quests around the map.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    nope, those are called radiant quests. You can do them forever and they amount of to fetch quests around the map.

Same ? they implemented in Skyrim. I fail all those ? because after a while I just started ignoring them. I'm siding with the Institute in this second playthrough so maybe I'll get a chance to ? Preston and rest of the Minutemen.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AP21
    Options
    man...i've been spending more time modding than playing

the same ? happened to me in skyrim...good thing i beat that on 360 before i copped it on PC. I dont think im even 10% in the game on the PC version

but back to fallout. There are SO many immersion mods that should've been included in the vanilla game. I'ma take a pic of my workshop to show ya'll some of the mods...

I had to force myself to actually play the game. Finally at the brotherhood part of the story.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a sniper rifle that also deal out radiation damage and shotgun that do 145 damage the commonwealth dont want it with me. I been rolling with dogmeat the other followers are way to chatty patty. But lately he's been getting the way he's done caught mad slugs in the face for sneaking up on me.

I'm rolling with the minute men right now but everytime i get into a battle the brotherhood shows up, i been clapping at them too and taking they power armor
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dog meat gets on my nerves, he's always in the way when i need to get somewhere. But he runs away when i need to trade ?
  • Trollio
    Options
    One trophy away from the platinum,will finish it up tomorrow.
  • Trollio
    Options
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anduin wrote: »

I'm not talking about that . I literally have an ending I bet none of you have. That's y I think it's glitched. I sided with minutemen and I still can do brotherhood stuff
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's ya'll strongest weapon? I got a Gauss rifle that do do over 400 in damage.
  • Trollio
    Options
    What's ya'll strongest weapon? I got a Gauss rifle that do do over 400 in damage.

Fatman with over 1000
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you level up? Blacksmith, gun nut ect.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

My terrible shot gun that does 240 and a silenced .50cal sniper that does 200 with the recon scope
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    runnin around in upgraded powersuit, str 10 and kitted out 2076 baseball bat, chance of sending enemies flying on each hit
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm finally back to Xbox One....I'm so hyped