Russell Westbrook On The Cover Of NBA Live '16

Options

Comments

• [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm laughing at some of Yall acting like Yall ain't gonna buy this ? . If Yall are true basketball fans you know damn well you not buying that Live ? lmao
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you just compare how each game is year to year Live has made more improvements the last two releases than 2k has.

Now I know Live had a lot to improve on but 2k is approaching Madden status with their releases. We are getting less of what we want and more of the extra ? like My player, Pro Am, etc.

How bout they clean up the passing system
    Let us hear the players reactions
    Technical fouls and replay should have been put in the game.
    Better commentary
    Take us in the huddle on timeouts
    Can the coaches actually speak?
    Fix the lighting. It's too bright and colorful. Take a look at the Live 16 gameplay. The way the lighting looks in The Q requires no adjustment on your tv. The lighting in Live 16 looks way more realistic than 2k.

2k is a great game but they need to take it to the next level.
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    If you just compare how each game is year to year Live has made more improvements the last two releases than 2k has.

Now I know Live had a lot to improve on but 2k is approaching Madden status with their releases. We are getting less of what we want and more of the extra ? like My player, Pro Am, etc.

Better commentary
    Fix the lighting. It's too bright and colorful. Take a look at the Live 16 gameplay. The way the lighting looks in The Q requires no adjustment on your tv. The lighting in Live 16 looks way more realistic than 2k.

Until Live can even the playing field with 2K as far as gameplay and popularity, I don't want any parts of it. Let's see how well live plays this time around.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm laughing at some of Yall acting like Yall ain't gonna buy this ? . If Yall are true basketball fans you know damn well you not buying that Live ? lmao

Dumbest ? I seen posted in the arcade this year.
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options

Post your game review after you buy it ok. We all want to know what you think of it. Lol
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Post your game review after you buy it ok. We all want to know what you think of it. Lol

Why would you need my review when the demo is gonna be available for everybody to play for free on the 15th of September? If you don't like it, it costs you nothing. Boy I swear 2K stans are some this most irrational, narrow minded ? people on the planet.
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options

Why would you need my review when the demo is gonna be available for everybody to play for free on the 15th of September? If you don't like it, it costs you nothing. Boy I swear 2K stans are some this most irrational, narrow minded ? people on the planet.

Soooo...I'm a Stan for NOT choosing what's most likely gonna be the inferior product? But I'm irrational? Lmao. Stop.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    It's pointless arguing with someone who can't even bring themselves pass their own biases to try a free ? demo.
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options
    It's pointless arguing with someone who can't even bring themselves pass their own biases to try a free ? demo.

First of all we aren't arguing.
    2nd I never said I wouldn't try the free demo.
    I'm def not biased, I grew up playing NBA Live, it just got ? . Facts.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

First of all we aren't arguing.
    2nd I never said I wouldn't try the free demo.
    I'm def not biased, I grew up playing NBA Live, it just got ? . Facts.
    Trillmatic wrote:
    If Yall are true basketball fans you know damn well you not buying that Live ? lmao

Keep telling yourself that...
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grew up playing NBA Live, it just got ? . Facts.
    Unfortunately it did and they never really recovered.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

Better commentary

Better commentary

Majority of these are nitpicks and wouldn't even see in other sports games. Coaching speaks? Really lol middle of th huddle? Actually they do that lol.
  • KUSHCLICK314
    KUSHCLICK314 Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone should just chill the ? out. September 29 is right around the corner. ITS TIME FOR SHOW AND PROVE. I remember years ago, the only basketball game that we had available to us was EA SPORTS b-ball games. I aint talking bout LIVE. I'm talking bout BULLS VS LAKERS. (Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo). Later on the franchise turned into LIVE. I Had no choice but to ? with the franchise. I grew up playing EA sports basketball games. Thats when 2K had came out, and i have to admit that 2K came with that ? . And eventually they took over. Can't nobody denie that. EA sports had to throw in the towel because they knew what time it was. ? , it was a couple of years that EA SPORTS didn't make a game at all, but now they tryna make a come back. That NBA LIVE 15 was some ? and every true NBA LIVE fan can honestly admit that. 2K clearly has won the battle for the past couple of years. But now it seemed to me that a lot of people keep saying that this new LIVE looks bad or the gameplay isn't realistic. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ? YOU R LOOKING AT. This ? game looks marvelous. The graphics won't mean ? if the gameplay don't match up with it. If NBA LIVE don't get the title this year, it wont b too long before they get it. I guarantee you that 2K designers are definitely getting worried. But once again, like i said at first, graphics aint ? if the gameplay dont match up to it. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention that EVEN IF NBA LIVE IS BETTER THAN 2K this year, people still won't buy it just because they showing loyalty to they 2K fanbase. THATS JUST LIKE ALL YOU ? STILL PLAYING XBOX WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL PS4 IS THE BEST SYSTEM TO ROLL WITH. LOL
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone should just chill the ? out. September 29 is right around the corner. ITS TIME FOR SHOW AND PROVE. I remember years ago, the only basketball game that we had available to us was EA SPORTS b-ball games. I aint talking bout LIVE. I'm talking bout BULLS VS LAKERS. (Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo). Later on the franchise turned into LIVE. I Had no choice but to ? with the franchise. I grew up playing EA sports basketball games. Thats when 2K had came out, and i have to admit that 2K came with that ? . And eventually they took over. Can't nobody denie that. EA sports had to throw in the towel because they knew what time it was. ? , it was a couple of years that EA SPORTS didn't make a game at all, but now they tryna make a come back. That NBA LIVE 15 was some ? and every true NBA LIVE fan can honestly admit that. 2K clearly has won the battle for the past couple of years. But now it seemed to me that a lot of people keep saying that this new LIVE looks bad or the gameplay isn't realistic. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ? YOU R LOOKING AT. This ? game looks marvelous. The graphics won't mean ? if the gameplay don't match up with it. If NBA LIVE don't get the title this year, it wont b too long before they get it. I guarantee you that 2K designers are definitely getting worried. But once again, like i said at first, graphics aint ? if the gameplay dont match up to it. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention that EVEN IF NBA LIVE IS BETTER THAN 2K this year, people still won't buy it just because they showing loyalty to they 2K fanbase. THATS JUST LIKE ALL YOU ? STILL PLAYING XBOX WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL PS4 IS THE BEST SYSTEM TO ROLL WITH. LOL

True. I dont understand fanatics. May the best game be bought!!
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

Better commentary

Better commentary

Majority of these are nitpicks and wouldn't even see in other sports games. Coaching speaks? Really lol middle of th huddle? Actually they do that lol.

Next thing that ? is gonna want, his my player to have baby mommas , kids, and child support
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Better commentary

Better commentary

Next thing that ? is gonna want, his my player to have baby mommas , kids, and child support

?
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why does Chris Paul look like Greg oden?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny because it look like the players but at the same time it dont
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    It looks real but it doesn't look like them
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harden must be a 94 since he beat cp3