• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    2k falling off fast and live is on that ass

@vageneral08 Sire do you still believe in your asinine comments? Do you know how much of ass you look like right now

The live glitches are less ? than you

? live 2k all day
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Lmao at NBA Live 2016 having a point shaving code
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@vageneral08 Sire do you still believe in your asinine comments? Do you know how much of ass you look like right now

? live 2k all day

You ? crazy.....
    https://youtu.be/JM0Jq4PXZI8
    When you have ? like that happening quite often that ? is terrible bruh I'm sorry but 2k has some ? glitches
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

? live 2k all day

You ? crazy.....
    When you have ? like that happening quite often that ? is terrible bruh I'm sorry but 2k has some ? glitches

I almost have a 1000 hours of this ? don't try and hit me with that ? i kno every flaw of this game and half court shots aint one of them ? outta here

r7kk8j.png
  • vageneral08
    Options
    ? ain't real bruh full court shots ain't that damn consistent
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u posted 1 half court shot bruh, what u mean consistent

i get it now, u the ? who be losing and talm bout, "mane this game cheating" EVERY TIME
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? live 2k all day

You ? crazy.....

I almost have a 1000 hours of this ? don't try and hit me with that ? i kno every flaw of this game and half court shots aint one of them ? outta here

r7kk8j.png

995 hours in 365 days? That's like 3 hours a day! Is that normal?

I'm not talking trash cause I could be doing the same thing since I just got my Xbox One and preordered 2K16 lol...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »

? live 2k all day

You ? crazy.....

r7kk8j.png

995 hours in 365 days? That's like 3 hours a day! Is that normal?

I'm not talking trash cause I could be doing the same thing since I just got my Xbox One and preordered 2K16 lol...

im not going to lie i played religiously

i havent played it in awile because my controller broke and i dint buy a new one so i can focus on my studies

i been heavily involved in the pc 2k community for awile and this was the first full working game we got si yeah i played the ? out of it

what really had me playing it od is tha i found a rec group that 4-6 team tournamnt/drafts every night with legit players so yeah i got into that also
  • vageneral08
    Options

i get it now, u the ? who be losing and talm bout, "mane this game cheating" EVERY TIME
    Naw but here is some more on another video
    https://youtu.be/EPOKBS4jHxQ
    2k has some ? up ? plain and simple especially that face ? when creating a player why have a feature that doesn't even work? Makes no sense
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »
    N34VVZ0.gif

He was like "? it,I don't give a ? " rofl
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

2k has some ? up ? plain and simple especially that face ? when creating a player why have a feature that doesn't even work? Makes no sense

we talm bout past games, ? put in yo face what live doing right now? but its cool, u and zydeco can play this ? by yall self.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? live 2k all day

You ? crazy.....

r7kk8j.png

damn you pc too brah?

i didnt know you could "favorite" a game in steam and have only those games show...

the more you know

I mainly play in big picture mode anyway so...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    between the Andrew Bynum & Kevin Love free throw. That gotta be one of the worst glitches I ever seen.

Imagine playing a close game against computer or someone & that glitch come out of no where. That shss will have me tossing the joystick & taking the game out & flicking it outside.

They need to report this serious matter to CNN
  • vageneral08
    Options

we talm bout past games, ? put in yo face what live doing right now? but its cool, u and zydeco can play this ? by yall self.

Yeah but the ? works bruh ya'll can have that weak ass 2k don't get when their servers start booting you offline and you wonder why your record 2-17
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i mean i got 150 wins 70 l's even with a ? server, ion think thats too bad a record, and the other modes not only make up for the server but they ? on live, u just on some silly contrarian ? bruh. only reason uon like 2k is cuz everyone else(? with common ? sense) on it. u gon get tired of playin zydeco over and over online.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

Yeah but the ? works bruh ya'll can have that weak ass 2k don't get when their servers start booting you offline and you wonders why your record 2-17
    smh ? u like live over 2k??!!

? ? number 2 behind zydeco
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3Hrs a day on 2k is not normal. Damn..
    .i guess i was ? up in life cause i was easily puttin in 6 a day last winter
  • vageneral08
    Options
    i mean i got 150 wins 70 l's even with a ? server, ion think thats too bad a record, and the other modes not only make up for the server but they ? on live, u just on some silly contrarian ? bruh. only reason uon like 2k is cuz everyone else(? with common ? sense) on it. u gon get tired of playin zydeco over and over online.

You ? will see....there'll be another thread how 2k servers ain't ? or they bullshitting on the ratings ya'll continue be ? over on a game that 2k starting to ? up on
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

You ? will see....there'll be another thread how 2k servers ain't ? or they bullshitting on the ratings ya'll continue be ? over on a game that 2k starting to ? up on

i aint even sayin u wrong bruh, im sayin despite that its still 30 times better.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe next year live. the only thing better about your game is the face scan app .