Russell Westbrook On The Cover Of NBA Live '16

Options

Comments

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They look like sweat pants in the game, that low-res screen just makes it look like pants.
    RAPH wrote: »
    I like the demo and feel like the game is improved over Live 15, that face scan app is hard to use tho.

I won't hate, the demo is actually very fun. It's a lot better than Live 15.

But with that being said, this game will collect dust when 2K finally drops.

It is nice to have a basketball game (demo) to hold us over in the mean time.

If you can get the face scap app to work, you'll have a blast playing 5 vs 5 in Pro Am.

Check out some of my videos on my activity feed, some real sim basketball on display ? B)
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Why the f-ck it looks like they're wearing jeans?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

20150916_023537.jpeg
    20150916_021915.jpg

? rocking timbs on the bench
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    They look like sweat pants in the game, that low-res screen just makes it look like pants.
    I like the demo and feel like the game is improved over Live 15, that face scan app is hard to use tho.

If you can get the face scap app to work, you'll have a blast playing 5 vs 5 in Pro Am.

Check out some of my videos on my activity feed, some real sim basketball on display ? B)

Send me the link
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playing the demo now..just gotta scan my face
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Why the f-ck it looks like they're wearing jeans?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

20150916_023537.jpeg
    20150916_021915.jpg

I caught that ? too and the jackets look like hoodies
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Send me the link

You on XBOX Live? I don't feel like manually uploading all that ? from my game dvr to YouTube just so I can post the videos here. ? like that is why I miss my PS4 sometimes :s
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Okay played the demo until half-time:

What I liked:

The presentation, ESPN graphics, lighting of the court. The court was the best thing to look at while playing

What I hated:

-clunky animations when executing dribble moves and just all around. Shot animations aren't fluid and are just weird when you aren't shooting while standing still. This almost plays like an arcade bball game. I had 22 points with westbrook at half( no missed shots) Mo Williams had 18 off the bench in one quarter

-The court was the best thing to look at. Shot meter makes things a bit too easy

-While the half-time presentation is legit, it's so long that nobody will ever watch it more than twice

-Commentary is bland due to lack of chemistry, and enthusiasm

-I saw Kevin Durant's Jersey go through his arm at the FT line. His upper body looks weird/off

-Those are jeans and big ass hoodies from 2007 Atlanta.

-Face scan app was the WOAT and I gave up after 8 mins. (Arm got tired)

Final verdict:

This is a good effort my EA and this can lay the groundwork down for a really great game in 2 years that can maybe turn the tide in the war with 2K

I would buy this after a price drop for a present to your cousin who is 12

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Okay played the demo until half-time:

What I liked:

The presentation, ESPN graphics, lighting of the court. The court was the best thing to look at while playing

What I hated:

-clunky animations when executing dribble moves and just all around. Shot animations aren't fluid and are just weird when you aren't shooting while standing still. This almost plays like an arcade bball game. I had 22 points with westbrook at half( no missed shots) Mo Williams had 18 off the bench in one quarter

-The court was the best thing to look at. Shot matter makes things a bit too easy

-While the half-time presentation is legit, it's so long that nobody will ever watch it more than twice

-Commentary is bland due to lack of chemistry, and enthusiasm

-I saw Kevin Durant's Jersey go through his arm at the FT line. His upper body looks weird/off

-Those are jeans and big ass hoodies from 2007 Atlanta.

-Face scan app was the WOAT and I gave up after 8 mins. (Arm got tired)

Final verdict:

This is a good effort my EA and this can lay the groundwork down for a really great game in 2 years that can maybe turn the tide in the war with 2K

I would buy this after a price drop for a present to your cousin who is 12

? ass lol
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Oh ? , I finally got the app to work and it was easier this time, I'm in the game!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wearing jordache jeans
  • RAPH
    Options
    I usually don't mind Jeff Van Gundy and Jalen Rose commentating in real life but they are excruciating to listen to in Live for some reason lol... especially Rose, he doesn't sound natural, but sounds like he's reading everything he's saying off a script...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jalen always sounded like that other than when he was on Grantland.
    He's getting better though.
  • RAPH
    Options
    Word, me and the wife love listening to Jalen on Grantland though.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Send me the link

You on XBOX Live? I don't feel like manually uploading all that ? from my game dvr to YouTube just so I can post the videos here. ? like that is why I miss my PS4 sometimes :s

Naw, I'm not on Xbox Live right now. I always say that imma get on there but I hardly play my game to do it
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    https://youtu.be/k6PB6wTH2bc

My best size up to date on this game. I had exhausted all options in the Cavs freelance offense on that play.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The game isn't as bad as some of you make it seem. Live 15 was straight up garbage! This is a massive improvement coming over from Live 15.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    The game isn't as bad as some of you make it seem. Live 15 was straight up garbage! This is a massive improvement coming over from Live 15.

https://youtu.be/Uy5X-Hs43QY

None of this was happening in Live 15, I ain't even call a play, Love and LeBron did that on their own. I was getting ready to try and break Aaron Brooks down with Mo Williams until I seen LeBron circling around to the front of the 3 point line at the last minute.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not gettin it jus based off commentary/presentation

2K has mastered it over the years. ? feels like TNT or NBAtv in my living room.

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zydeco fighting the good fight
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this was the only nba game available i would buy it faithfully every year...word to madden
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took me two days just to download the demo

? is to easy to shoot