The Official 2015 College Football Thread

Options

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? Texas I don't have longhorn network.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buechele is 22/41 with 229 yds and 2 TDs. They called it at the half due to weather. Think we found our QB he looked poised and accurate.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no one wants to talk about the #1 recruiting class OKLAHOMA is putting together for 2017....seems like that ass whooping we took from Clemson didn't affect us much...not to mention Brent Venerables son has OU as one of his top schools...BOOMER!

Really?

Signing day is so far away. Don't put no stock in what kids say right now.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So no one wants to talk about the #1 recruiting class OKLAHOMA is putting together for 2017....seems like that ass whooping we took from Clemson didn't affect us much...not to mention Brent Venerables son has OU as one of his top schools...BOOMER!

Really?

Well...8 out of our current 13 commits are 4*...a lot of momentum building
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We'll have something to say about the #1 ranking before it's over.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Really?

LSU had the probably the greatest signing class of all time last year before signing day. But some went the other direction at the last minute.

? always happen. So I put no stock till they sign their LOI.
  • Rubato Garcia
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really?

LSU had the probably the greatest signing class of all time last year before signing day. But some went the other direction at the last minute.

You must have forgotten Les a Miles was pretty much fired ...which caused recruits to look elsewhere...OU starting to sign more local talent...kids not going nowhere...BOOMER!
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buchele looking legit. Wonder if Chuck will let him start from day 1.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Really?

You must have forgotten Les a Miles was pretty much fired ...which caused recruits to look elsewhere...OU starting to sign more local talent...kids not going nowhere...BOOMER!

Wrong. They changed their mind on Signing Day.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=imhH86mFgHw

Still not trying to buy too much into the hype but Eason look legit.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this DB for Syracuse stabbed 2 of his teammates
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Buchele looking legit. Wonder if Chuck will let him start from day 1.

He really has no choice, I dont think Chuck can afford to show up for the Notre Dame game and roll out Tyrone Swoopes, dude is what he is at this point and we've known that for a long time. Heard just seem like he's fragile and isnt built to sustain the full work load but I still think he can do some good things.

We have a new offensive coordinator and might as well wipe the slate all the way clean, let Buechele start and see what he can do. Worst case scenario you can always go back to Swoopes or Heard
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Until other evidence is given, LSU is not winning 9 games. People happy at B. Harris throwing for 200 yards in a spring game. Really!
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Urban is foul for ? on Cardale Jones before the draft. Cardale should have went pro last year after the championship run, would have definitely been a 1st to late 2nd round pick.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Jalen Hurts I want to get to be our starter.... Harris looked good at rb. Harrison balled at safety Bama finna be great next year
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Urban is foul for ? on Cardale Jones before the draft. Cardale should have went pro last year after the championship run, would have definitely been a 1st to late 2nd round pick.

He been a ? ? smh
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lorenzo Featherston career over. Damn shame. After his freshman year I thought he had Jevon Kearse type potential once he put a little weight on.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Jalen Hurts I want to get to be our starter.... Harris looked good at rb. Harrison balled at safety Bama finna be great next year

Hurts looked very good out there. I dont know how it came off on TV...I was at the game...and breh is the best QB on the roster IMO. If he can get a good grasp on the offense...he gonna be a PROBLEM. He is more athletic than Blake Sims...and he actually has a great to elite arm talent. His decision making was fair....but thats my only knock on him...but he is only a freshman...he got time to improve

Nick needs to come up off the seniority philosophy and give breh a chance

Defensively...our front 7 havent lost a step. Tim Williams will be one of the best pass rushers in the country

and our secondary is SO MUCH BETTER

Minkah Fitzpatrick and Marlon Humphery are studs and future 1st rounders

Eddie Jackson and Ronnie Harrison have the potential to be the best duo since Barron and Lester
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    LOL Mark Walton from Miami got a DUI and the police said he could barely stand up and he only blew a 0.059. This ? ? officially got the alcohol tolerance of a 100 pound woman. LOL at sorority girls being able to drink him under the table. In the South we call people like him a "2 Beer ? "
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol

• infamous114
    edited April 2016
    Options
    We're playing the Gators to open the 2019 season in Orlando, a "neutral site" (not really)

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCAA is damn joke.

NCAA overturns ban on satellite camps

The NCAA board of directors has overturned the ban on holding camps away from school, commonly called satellite camps.

In a statement Thursday, the board stressed that it wants the Division I council, which enacted the ban earlier this month, to conduct a thorough review of the entire FBS recruiting process. The council reports to the board of directors and oversees a number of NCAA legislative committees.
  • infamous114
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lmfao at Ole Miss going down in flames eventually
This discussion has been closed.