The Official 2015 College Football Thread

Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Alabama football players Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones were arrested early Tuesday morning in Monroe, La., on possession and weapons charges, according to a tweet by Barrett Sallee of Bleacher Report.

Robinson, a junior who played at West Monroe, La., and Jones, who played at Neville in Monroe, were arrested by Monroe police and booked into the Ouachita Parish Correctional Center, according to the arrest report.

According to the arrest report, the two were found with a bag of marijuana and two handguns, one of which was reportedly stolen. Robinson was charged with a felony for the stolen gun. Both were charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance.

Both players were booked shortly after 3:30 a.m. Robinson's bond was set at $750. No bond was set for Jones.

Robinson is one of the top offensive linemen in the nation and a two-year starter at Alabama going into his junior season. He is expected to be a high draft pick in the 2017 draft if he leaves before his senior year.

Jones is a reserve defensive back who played in nine games last season with two tackles.

Damn WHY! Why the ? do you have a stolen gun? Why have an unresgistered gun if you aint about that life?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? .

How is his bond only $750 and he's the one getting charged with the felonly and the other dude is being charged with possession and don't have a bail.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Suspend their ass for week 1!

He might get kicked off the team.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hootie a backup so he may be a cooked goose. Cam on the other hand will be suspended for a game or two. Do community service and will be back in time for Texas A&M
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Hootie a backup so he may be a cooked goose. Cam on the other hand will be suspended for a game or two. Do community service and will be back in time for Texas A&M

Felony charge. Bama gon want to look like they coming down hard.

He gon be gone till the week before LSU or the whole year.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How I'm 10 years older than them ? and they look 34?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the life of me I cant understand how these dudes get into stuff like this

Both guys have NFL caliber talent and they ? it away trying to be something they are not to impress ? who really dont give af bout you or your future.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    Jones wasn't NFL caliber

Cam is the number 1 lineman coming out next year though.

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »

Felony charge. Bama gon want to look like they coming down hard.

He gon be gone till the week before LSU or the whole year.

Lmaooo we can't be talking bout the same Bama. Felonies usually come with automatic dismissals so they might not have a choice
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? are idiots Smh u bout to blow millions over ?
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

I posted this in this thread around the time of the National Title game:

Alabama stays getting these alleged 18 or 19 year olds that look like they're 35-40. I swear half of their roster looks like the creepy 35 year old you see making it drizzle in the tittle bars especially that big bald ? with the beard and tribal tattoos. He looks like the slow type that has to work bouncer/security jobs all his life and gets paid with half assed lap dances from the backup squad of strippers. (less)
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »

I posted this in this thread around the time of the National Title game:

Alabama stays getting these alleged 18 or 19 year olds that look like they're 35-40. I swear half of their roster looks like the creepy 35 year old you see making it drizzle in the tittle bars especially that big bald ? with the beard and tribal tattoos. He looks like the slow type that has to work bouncer/security jobs all his life and gets paid with half assed lap dances from the backup squad of strippers. (less)

Yeah

I seen Ashawn Robinson in person at the A day game

That ? look 40 breh lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    I remember somebody tweeted that Calvin Ridley was older than Vernon Hargreaves during the SECCG. I thought they were bullshiting until I found out that ? was a 21 yo true freshman lol
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I remember somebody tweeted that Calvin Ridley was older than Vernon Hargreaves during the SECCG. I thought they were bullshiting until I found out that ? was a 21 yo true freshman lol

What the ? .

They was saying how great he was as only a true freshman. That ? is older than seniors.

Did he play HS football as a senior at 20?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought everyone knew Ridley was old as hell

That ? a full 2 years older than Juju Smith lmao
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    I thought everyone knew Ridley was old as hell

That ? a full 2 years older than Juju Smith lmao

He legit should be eligible for the draft
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    What's the best CFB defense y'all ever seen?? I hate to say it but that 09 Florida defense was it for me
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    2011 LSU

They held high power offenses in check that year
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna be bias

08' SC

Held opponents to 7.8 ppg in a offensive conference.

They're not the most talented though would put 01 Miami,11 LSU and Bama higher in that regard. But production standpoint they dominated, if not for Sanchez nutting up in Corvallis would've went to the natty
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    Tie between

2011 Bama and LSU squads
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the best CFB defense y'all ever seen?? I hate to say it but that 09 Florida defense was it for me

92 Bama defense and 01 Miami defense
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

What the ? .

They was saying how great he was as only a true freshman. That ? is older than seniors.

Did he play HS football as a senior at 20?

Being that I'm from Arkansas I know Michael Dyer was a 20 year old HS Senior.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And you think I'm not going to list FSU 2013 defense..lol

This discussion has been closed.