• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh Dalvin a problem too
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    So Dalvin Cook KO'ing females in Tally too?
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Guess you could say the hits just keep on rollin for Free Shoes U. Seriously though, now Coach Fisher has a dilemna on his hands. They say it happened a day before Johnsons happened. Several punches and an eye witness equals dismissal right?
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jimbo better get that under control before they start calling for his job.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need a keep a ? from becky program donw at FSU
  • d.green
    edited July 2015
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Guess you could say the hits just keep on rollin for Free Shoes U. Seriously though, now Coach Fisher has a dilemna on his hands. They say it happened a day before Johnsons happened. Several punches and an eye witness equals dismissal right?

Suspended indef

Updated at 4:40 p.m.: Florida State announced Friday that Dalvin Cook has been suspended indefinitely.

"Florida State Athletics announced today the indefinite suspension of sophomore Dalvin Cook from the football team following a misdemeanor battery charge," read a statement from the school. "Athletics will have no further comment at this time.”
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    pachá12 wrote: »

Suspended indef

Updated at 4:40 p.m.: Florida State announced Friday that Dalvin Cook has been suspended indefinitely.

"Florida State Athletics announced today the indefinite suspension of sophomore Dalvin Cook from the football team following a misdemeanor battery charge," read a statement from the school. "Athletics will have no further comment at this time.”

First thing I saw as soon as I got off from work. These ? disgusting me right now wit this ? .
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Johnson I could see he had a legitimate beef, even tho whoopin on a female ain't truly the business regardless. But D. Cook, come on mane. Whooping on a ? cuz she ain't give ya potna no play, Ridiculous!!!
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roll Tide
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped a package deal for tickets through my brothers job which gets a discount. Redriver Shootout and the next day Patriots @ Cowboys for a total of 300.00.......its going to be a a hell of a weekend.

Unless Texas and Dallas lose
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped a package deal for tickets through my brothers job which gets a discount. Redriver Shootout and the next day Patriots @ Cowboys for a total of 300.00.......its going to be a a hell of a weekend.

Unless Texas and Dallas lose

That's a helluva package bro! One of these days I'll make it out to the shootout.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Cook will probably miss the first series of the first game against Roast Beef Tech. FSU will sweep it under the rug
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of u all ever attend those big time neutral season openers? If so how much does tickets usually go for?

I'm trying to go to USC v Bama at Jerry World Labor Day weekend 2016.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Any of u all ever attend those big time neutral season openers? If so how much does tickets usually go for?

I'm tryna hit that game too

• HustleThaDon
    Options

I'm tryna hit that game too

Just ? around on StubHub I checked the prices for Alabama vs. Wisconsin at Cowboys stadium in September. Cheapest nosebleed seat was $120. Cheapest field level seat was $210. USC has a little bit more prestige than Wisconsin so I'm guessing that might raise the price up some. Basically if you're trying to sit at field level be prepared to pay $200 or more per ticket.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

Our kicker from 80 yds

Same dude who kicked the backflip FG
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

Our kicker from 80 yds

Same dude who kicked the backflip FG

He out here styling he better not miss any FGs this year or Charlie kicking him off the squad.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • d.green
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Dalvin Cook news. They are digging up everything on dude.

@Noles4Life72: Just heard another story about Dalvin Cook about to be released. Apparently he had guns, and harbored fugitive. SMDH! @NoleSports @ESPNCFB ?

Florida State running back Dalvin Cook was cited for mistreating three chained-up pit bull puppies in July 2014, according to a City of Tallahassee citation report obtained by Sports Illustrated's Andy Staples. The report states that "the dogs were unable to move and the smaller puppies were choking" from a heavy chain that had been tied around their necks. The dogs were between approximately two and eight months old.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An attorney for Florida State Seminoles running back Dalvin Cook told ESPN on Monday night that the player did not hit a woman last month and that battery charges are a result of pressure in Tallahassee based on recent high-profile cases in the media.

"Dalvin Cook did not strike this woman," said Ricky Patel, a Miami-based attorney. "Players were leaving the scene at the same time. But Dalvin walked away before it got out of hand."

Patel said witnesses in the case were intoxicated. He said investigators were presented three versions of what occurred and that his research indicates one alleged witness was actually not present.

FSU president John E. Thrasher met with the school's football team Monday, following a week in which one player was dismissed and another was indefinitely suspended in separate legal incidents.
    "We are not interested in a plea," Patel said. "It's just not right here. It must be dropped or he must be found not guilty. If necessary, we will file civil charges after these false allegations."

Patel said it has been made clear to him that "there has been so much turmoil at FSU and there is a huge cloud, so [FSU] wants to make sure 100 percent that Dalvin has not done anything inappropriate."

Patel said he believes recent domestic-violence cases against women involving dismissed FSU quarterback De'Andre Johnson and even former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice are playing a role in charges being filed in this case.

"This is not clean," Patel said. "There are conflicting statements. The woman and her dad -- who was not there -- identified Dalvin after being shown social-media pictures of Dalvin and some random people. It was an extremely unfair 'lineup.' The pressure is so high, the assumption is 'he did it.' There is no judge and jury here. It's just not right."

Patel said he is concerned a jury could unfairly predetermine the case after it was reported Cook was cited for mistreating three dogs.

"I am hoping it doesn't create a bias," Patel said. "This is not a Michael Vick situation."

Patel said that not only did Cook not commit battery on the alleged victim, but that she actually struck Florida State receiver Travis Rudolph.

"The bottom line is this does not relate to Dalvin," Patel said. "There is no video. And regardless of if there is a video, there is no room for that type of behavior. But Dalvin walked away. He is not an individual that would be involved in attacking a woman."
This discussion has been closed.