The Official 2015 College Football Thread

Options

Comments

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? are worse than the media, already convicting ? before due process. SMDH!!!
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TrenDavian Dickson committed to Texas.....nice

A&M go ahead and take this L
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a lifelong FSU fan, Cook needs to be gone, if he's kept on the team he'll only bring more embarrassment, I mean he's not even a Sophomore yet and he's already:

-Punched a girl in the face because she wouldn't ? his homie.
    -Tortured a bunch of puppies.
    -Brandished a pistol at somebody.
    -Harbored a fugitive.

Good riddance son, you basically cost us the Oregon game anyway with your fumbling ass.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FB_IMG_1437014327639.jpg?1437014989183&1437014989781

When your hairline behind your ears. It is time to read the sign.

how-to-shave-your-head1-300x215.png
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    As a lifelong FSU fan, Cook needs to be gone, if he's kept on the team he'll only bring more embarrassment, I mean he's not even a Sophomore yet and he's already:

-Harbored a fugitive.

Good riddance son, you basically cost us the Oregon game anyway with your fumbling ass.

Your sarcasm font is not working today
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saban out here making excuses
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Same ? I was thinking.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

syckps1.0_cinema_1050.0.0_cinema_1050.0.0_cinema_1050.0.0.jpg
  • Rampage12
    edited July 2015
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

-Harbored a fugitive.

Your sarcasm font is not working today

That's exactly what happened:

The woman claims that another man who was not Cook approached her and asked for her phone number and tried to get her to go home with him, ESPN.com reports. She declined,saying that she had a boyfriend. The man left and then returned with Cook, at which point they all got into an argument. Cook allegedly punched her multiple times, splitting her lip and injuring her nose.

Now I understand trying to get some trim by piggybacking off your buddy's status, but there must be some serious bromance going on if it makes Cook mad enough that he comes back and serves the chick a two-piece...? of the year/when ridin' for your homie goes wrong award goes to Dalvin Cook.

• OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Cardale Jones ? ass he was tweeting that hoe Ronda Rousay and I cant support anybody who likes that ? she wants to be a man so bad and he like that hoe and she be trying to disrespect Mayweather so I don't want him starting this season give the job to JT or Braxton ? ?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Cardale Jones ? ass he was tweeting that hoe Ronda Rousay and I cant support anybody who likes that ? she wants to be a man so bad and he like that hoe and she be trying to disrespect Mayweather so I don't want him starting this season give the job to JT or Braxton ? ?

Don't be mad at that man for trying to have sex with a wealthy famous white woman...she prolly a freak
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn bruh, thought OSU fans would be happy just beating Bama and winning a National Championship. Guess not...

• MR.CJ
    Options
  • Rampage12
    Options
    40qUZ2A.jpg

I kinda agree with the fan, Cardale Jones isn't intelligent enough to engage in any kind of social debate especially with his whole "I didn't come to college to go to class" spill.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching the spring game. Smh Texas might as well put me at QB.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any Preseason W/L predictions ?

I have us at 10-2 winning the P12 South. Offense gonna be potent. And the secondary is gonna be top level. A shot to sneak into the playoffs.

We're green on the DL. New faces coming in that have to step up after BLW departure. Sark can't coach not to lose either.This should be the last year numbers affect us. We're basically at normal amount of bodies just balance in underclassmen favor.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    I got usc going undefeated
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40qUZ2A.jpg

I kinda agree with the fan, Cardale Jones isn't intelligent enough to engage in any kind of social debate especially with his whole "I didn't come to college to go to class" spill.

tumblr_inline_napxc2P8eu1qbxca2.gif
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Watching the spring game. Smh Texas might as well put me at QB.

Now go watch Swoopes in the spring game last year and notice the development. He's getting incrementally better bruh, it's gonna come down to the OL at the end of the day.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Praying to the football gods our secondary dont go full ? when defending the deep ball.

Looking forward to Tony Brown, Marlon Humphrey and Hootie Jones this season.

Front seven gon cook like always. Rueben Foster finna put the fear of ? in ? this year.

Finally have QBs with great to elite arm talent. I think Coker gets the nod as starter just because hes not entirely green.

Dont think we are gonna have "that guy" in the passing game. Will be done by commitee this season. The possible break out star wr is Robert Foster.

DERRICK HENRY. That extraterrestrial will be giving ? all they can handle and then some. And we got Kenyan Drake back.

Oline will be good to great. Young but talented. Cam Robinson proly the best guy in that group.

As long as Kiffin don't coach us outta the game with his stubborn playcalls we got a good chance to win it all. Like i said before...if our secondary can stop the deep ball our defense will be elite.

Best Case: Undefeated, Sec Champs, NC
    Worst Case: 9-3, Chick -Fil-A Bowl
    My Prediction: 11-1, Sec Champs, CFP Berth

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of y'all front 7. That boy Reggie Ragland a DOG.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I got Folden getting fired
This discussion has been closed.