Cheap Seats Whats On Your Mind Thread

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody losing their ? mind over that $1575, who the hell carries that much cash on them
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    If you're a woman and you are looking for affection from a dude in prison for murder. You have officially hit rock bottom. That dude bagging your groceries at Safeway can't get a run?
    Females love ? wit felonies that's just the 2015 way of life lls
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Everybody raps the same now. ? sad.

Not everyone lls i got sumthin on page 3 that says otherwise
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    This new meek ain't half bad. He was spitting some boo boo bars on that song with the weekend though.

Word I just bought that and Big Sean,gonna listen today hopefully.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Tommy why you goto court so much doggie?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz I be doin dumb ? and basically disregard laws.That's about to stop cuz I paid too much dough to get out this current situation
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any of yall use netflix or hulu plus or anything else as an alternative to paying for cable? what are the pros and cons. im ret to stop payin for this ? , they been in a dispute with viacom over a year so a good chunk of the channels id casually watch are gone anyway. espn, usa, tnt, tbs, and fx aint enough for the price
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You would be better dropping your cable if those the only channels you watch and getting both Hulu and Netflix, both together cost about $20 a month. They both serve a good purpose, Netflix got a variety of movies and original programs while Hulu get episodes of shows up within a day after airing. I would shut my cable off if it wasn't for MLB and NBA tv
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody losing their ? mind over that $1575, who the hell carries that much cash on them

I try to keep no more than $100 cash on me and use the ? out of my debit card. Too many beggin ass ? out here in L.A. & especially Vegas. My debit card gets so much burn I have to order a new one about every 6 months bcuz I wear them out.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My uncle walks around with 3 grand.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any of yall use netflix or hulu plus or anything else as an alternative to paying for cable? what are the pros and cons. im ret to stop payin for this ? , they been in a dispute with viacom over a year so a good chunk of the channels id casually watch are gone anyway. espn, usa, tnt, tbs, and fx aint enough for the price

I pay nothing but internet bill. Everything you could possibly want to watch is on the internet, for free.

Watchseries.ag has everything (tv series) that hulu and Netflix does, and more
    Movie25.com has all the movies
    firstrowsports (google it) has live streams of all sports games, nfl redzone, boxng etc...

Cable is on its way out

• matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got one of those roku boxes and it's the way to go (I think Amazon and Google also make them). You can find almost any show or movie. And no interruptions. my kids don't even know what commercials are
  • O.G.
    Options
    We got WDtv from Western Digital. Has a bunch of streaming channels like netflix, hulu, youtube etc. The thing I like is you can plug an external hard drive into it and it plays all the ? you downloaded on it. No more converting files to dvd just to watch them. I was gonna get the Roku but they were sold out at the time.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mohu leaf antenna, sling tv, Netflix and hulu>>>cable
  • O.G.
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    My uncle walks around with 3 grand.

I use to keep stacks on me too. Not good to do bcuz popo can pull you over and claim your money is drug money and make you fight in court to get it back. Not worth it.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    My daughter got up to feed the dogs and all of them came but 1, mine. She went to see where he was and he had died. Had him since I was 16 so we had a good 13 year run
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    O.G. wrote: »
    Just got back from an early jog.. I found a wallet with $1575 in it and no ID. I put the cash innn my pocket and tossed the wallet in the bushes with no finger prints. I like the way this day is starting. Now i just need the mother in law to stay waaaaay over there where she at.

giphy.gif

Anton might be coming for you nh

Top 5 villian
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My daughter got up to feed the dogs and all of them came but 1, mine. She went to see where he was and he had died. Had him since I was 16 so we had a good 13 year run

Damn b I'm sorry I had my for 12 years and she died like 2 months ago

It was a rough 2 days
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    When you kids are little this is the type of song that stays in your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RPPpnH8f2Q
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Law & Order is the GOAT police show.

And stop with that ? about OZ. ? ? aside, OZ was dope as ? .
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lost my momma yesterday she was only 49. Still in shock. Went to sleep and never woke up. It was hard seeing her on that stretcher with no life.
  • O.G.
    Options
    Still ? off about the way the Sopranos went off the air. Had a ? calling the cable company thinking my cable died. Worst series finale ever.
This discussion has been closed.