Cheap Seats Whats On Your Mind Thread

Options

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Listening to T.I now is like watching T-Mac when he played for Hawks.

Every once in a while he'll make something to make you remember how good he was but everything else is trash.

Once I heard no mediocre I knew it was a wrap.

Same with Luda's new album

It's like them and Jeezy caught LHD at the same time.

Future Vandross got the city on his back right now lol.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The other prison escapee been captured, them dudes escaped and had no backup plan after that lady left them hanging
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    women are so easy to manipulate, especially the hoes who bfs/husbands don't give them any attention
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited June 2015
    Options
    My first time watching Set It Off, Queen Latifah went out like a G

I know it's a so called hood classic, just wasn't interested in it until now
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't trip. I still haven't seen Menace II society
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Justin Gatlin is killing ? in track this year. He's prolly juicing again and i don't even care.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

If you run into this ? don't ask where he got this cheeseburger from ayanybodywantsomecheeseburgers.jpg
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    DMX owe $400,00 in child support, that dude better go get a 9 to 5 like us non celebrity people because that music well dried up on him years ago

Damn b. DMX is one of the GOAT's too.
  • MillzOG
    Options

**SMH button**
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feelin like im damn near tryna force myself back in love with rap music, procrastinating with writing and i just drive to quietness or old three 6/krit, last new album i checked was spitta and wale (one time) and i aint even checked kendrick, cole, boosie, etc and aint been on live mixtapes in months smh
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Oh you trippin b. Cole and Kendrick both have great albums, not really a Boosie fan (just cause I can't listen to his voice)...I really enjoyed Wale album too.

I'm a loser though, I still actually buy albums. Not like digital albums, I go to the store and purchase.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Bruhs I'm ? losing my mind at work b. I'm training some lady, this ? old enough to be my mama (I work in a "high stress" environment.) She has already cried multiple times because she can't take criticism, types hella slow and needs me to repeat EVERYTHING like she's deaf or something.

/rant.

Working at night must suck nobody to talk to on the IC
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    With no NBA or NFL to watch I be well rested getting up super early for work. But I do feel like an elderly man going to bed before 9 though
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    A female helped another dude escape from prison in North Carolina, these women losing their damn mind over these murderers
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're a woman and you are looking for affection from a dude in prison for murder. You have officially hit rock bottom. That dude bagging your groceries at Safeway can't get a run?
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Everybody raps the same now. ? sad.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    This new meek ain't half bad. He was spitting some boo boo bars on that song with the weekend though.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    This new meek ain't half bad. He was spitting some boo boo bars on that song with the weekend though.

I'll get around to listening to that sooner or later.

Don't feel like being yelled at today though.

I only turned up the volume halfway. Can't have people asking me why my ears bleeding.
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Bruhs I'm ? losing my mind at work b. I'm training some lady, this ? old enough to be my mama (I work in a "high stress" environment.) She has already cried multiple times because she can't take criticism, types hella slow and needs me to repeat EVERYTHING like she's deaf or something.

/rant.

You have to train people to be mods?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Just got back from an early jog.. I found a wallet with $1575 in it and no ID. I put the cash innn my pocket and tossed the wallet in the bushes with no finger prints. I like the way this day is starting. Now i just need the mother in law to stay waaaaay over there where she at.

giphy.gif

Anton might be coming for you nh
This discussion has been closed.