Cheap Seats Whats On Your Mind Thread

Options

Comments

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    June 27th

R.I.P ScrewZooo, Big Moe, Big Mello, BG Gator, HAWK, Pat, Big Steve Mafio, ? C

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZeu29nOwjw

Was jammin screw all day at work today. Been meaning to get some CDs. I want the original ? no bootlegs.

? I wish I still had my tapes my cousin used to hook me up with, had a shoe box full of them but after years of moving and everything I don't even know where they're at anymore....they might be at my parents crib if I look hard enough.

I do have "Still A G at 23", "Leaning on a Switch" "Blue Ova Grey" "Southside Still Holdin" and "Yellowstone Texas 95" with me though
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    June 27th

R.I.P ScrewZooo, Big Moe, Big Mello, BG Gator, HAWK, Pat, Big Steve Mafio, ? C

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZeu29nOwjw

Was jammin screw all day at work today. Been meaning to get some CDs. I want the original ? no bootlegs.

? I wish I still had my tapes my cousin used to hook me up with, had a shoe box full of them but after years of moving and everything I don't even know where they're at anymore....they might be at my parents crib if I look hard enough.

I do have "Still A G at 23", "Leaning on a Switch" "Blue Ova Grey" "Southside Still Holdin" and "Yellowstone Texas 95" with me though

Think I should hit up screwed up records and tapes. YouTube only goes so far lol.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    https://teamdar.bandcamp.com/album/coolin-in-axel-world

New album on deck for anyone looking for some new music to listen to

For the record...anybody that sees this post and thinks you can sign up and just drop your links. Negative, they getting clapped.

However, regular cheap seats posters that also make music...feel free to drop A LINK (not 10,000 links or 10,000 YouTube videos) we ain't bout to turn this into Cheap Seats Apollo
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Anybody listen to any podcasts? I like to Joe Budden podcast, Taxstone, Jalen and Jacoby...still haven't listened to Brilliant Idiots which I heard was GOAT.

Any suggestions? I work 12 hours shifts, I need something to keep my attention.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

For the record...anybody that sees this post and thinks you can sign up and just drop your links. Negative, they getting clapped.

However, regular cheap seats posters that also make music...feel free to drop A LINK (not 10,000 links or 10,000 YouTube videos) we ain't bout to turn this into Cheap Seats Apollo
    Lol ima cheap seats vet but when u get the time can u give it a spin?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody listen to any podcasts? I like to Joe Budden podcast, Taxstone, Jalen and Jacoby...still haven't listened to Brilliant Idiots which I heard was GOAT.

Check out Juan Epstein and The Champs
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I listen to all my favorite team's various ones. And Jalen & Jacoby.

I could use some new ones though. I'm gonna check out some that you listed.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

mainly wrestling related ones, talk is jericho, solomonster sounds off
  • MillzOG
    Options

Yea I plan on checking it out some time tonight while I'm at work.

Word! I never listened to Talk is Jericho and I used to catch some of Solomonster ? on YouTube so I'll check that out too.

@africa what's " the champs" about?? I forgot all about Juan Epstein too.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word! I never listened to Talk is Jericho and I used to catch some of Solomonster ? on YouTube so I'll check that out too.

Podcast for hip hop heads with Rosenberg and Cipha sounds. I know people are pretty split on how they feel about Rosenberg but I think he's hilarious. They have some great conversations with everyone from Jay to the Pharcyde.

*edit just seen you ask about the champs and not Juan ep

The champs is a comedy podcast where Neil Breennan(co created chapellee show with Dave) and Moshe Kasher(stand up comedian) interview black celebrities and up and comers. Its sort of formatted the same way as Juan ep where they run through people's history and ? jokes. ? is hilarious.
  • MillzOG
    Options

Podcast for hip hop heads with Rosenberg and Cipha sounds. I know people are pretty split on how they feel about Rosenberg but I think he's hilarious. They have some great conversations with everyone from Jay to the Pharcyde.

*edit just seen you ask about the champs and not Juan ep

The champs is a comedy podcast where Neil Breennan(co created chapellee show with Dave) and Moshe Kasher(stand up comedian) interview black celebrities and up and comers. Its sort of formatted the same way as Juan ep where they run through people's history and ? jokes. ? is hilarious.

Word. OK I've heard Juan Ep before and I agree Rosenberg is funny...that's my ? right there...but word that champs ? sounds interesting so imma see wassup with that.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Anybody watch house of cards?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not yet, everybody be saying how good it is so I'll check it out eventually
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Not yet, everybody be saying how good it is so I'll check it out eventually

I'm still in season 1 but it's pretty good so far. Had to watch something to fill that game of thrones void.

Spacey is goat on this show.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    House of cards is great. season 1>= season 2 > season 3 though

Arguably one of the greatest tv wives of all time, Claire is almost exactly how Id want my wife to be. She handles business
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    House of cards is great. season 1>= season 2 > season 3 though

Arguably one of the greatest tv wives of all time, Claire is almost exactly how Id want my wife to be. She handles business

Lol yeah I see how she operates. All about the bigger picture.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Jrue and Philly for not listing those stress fractures on his injury report.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Blame the Pelicans medical staff for not doing their job, that's on them
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Blame the Pelicans medical staff for not doing their job, that's on them

I read they never reported the injury so nobody knew about it.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My sons lost his starting spot on his basketball team because he refuses to pass
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    DMX owe $400,00 in child support, that dude better go get a 9 to 5 like us non celebrity people because that music well dried up on him years ago
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up part is he keeps on havin kids hes got like 13-14 lls
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »

2ajx65k.jpg

Thanx yo any favorite tracks?

Title track is the dopest
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listening to T.I now is like watching T-Mac when he played for Hawks.

Every once in a while he'll make something to make you remember how good he was but everything else is trash.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Listening to T.I now is like watching T-Mac when he played for Hawks.

Every once in a while he'll make something to make you remember how good he was but everything else is trash.

Once I heard no mediocre I knew it was a wrap.

Same with Luda's new album
This discussion has been closed.