Cheap Seats Whats On Your Mind Thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i wonder where we finally rank Serena in terms of great/accomplished athletes of all time when she's done

Who's better all time?

Tiger or serena?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    44Since88 wrote: »
    How spotify not gon have pilot talk 3? Smh

It was underwhelming considering the hype. I know he has something new on the way though. And I remember when you wasn't a fan...

Currensy got too much ? to go through. I'll never listen to all of it.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my neighbor pastor went on a church mission to spread the word in the bahamas

nobody else went

just him and his wife
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder where we finally rank Serena in terms of great/accomplished athletes of all time when she's done

Who's better all time?

Tiger or serena?

I think Serena passed Tiger up
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who's better all time?

Tiger or serena?

Serena
  • Beta
    Options
    I agree... Tiger been flabby and sick for 6 years lol

I be laughing when they announce he didn't make the cut. Because it shouldn't be a surprise anymore and that it's just funny how bad he is now
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    NHL expanding. Kinda wish Houston would get a team I'm starting to come around on hockey.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to give us the Hartford Whalers back.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Hartford jerseys went hard lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    It's almost a wrap for Whitney Houston's daughter, you get taken to hospice it's over
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

I be laughing when they announce he didn't make the cut. Because it shouldn't be a surprise anymore and that it's just funny how bad he is now

He ain't Tiger anymore, he's Eldrick until he start winning again so that nickname is lost forever
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imo Serena faced stiffer comp on her way to dominance than Tiger did. Only person that really pushed Tiger a little was Phil Mickelson.
  • Beta
    Options

He ain't Tiger anymore, he's Eldrick until he start winning again so that nickname is lost forever

I gotta be honest if that's his real name I never knew....

This is like when I found out magic was a nickname as a kid lol
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Imo Serena faced stiffer comp on her way to dominance than Tiger did. Only person that really pushed Tiger a little was Phil Mickelson.

Honestly...other than him never recovering from the breakdown in his personal life

The competition is a lot better than when he was in his prime....he cant just show up and dominate...lot less scrubs
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.sbnation.com/2015/6/24/8831551/little-league-big-trouble

Article about the ? made dude who got the Chicago Little League team disqualified. It's a decent read, and there's two interesting points in it.
    As part of Jackie Robinson West's march through the national tournament last summer, in the sectionals, the ultra-talented JRW squad had beaten Evergreen Park by an outrageous score of 43-2 in a game cut to four innings by the mercy rule. Upset parents questioned Janes just how their All-Star team suffered such an embarrassing thumping, especially since their boys had beaten JRW as 10-year-olds in 2012. Janes replied that he believed JRW recruited ringers from the suburbs, although, at the time, he had no specific proof.
    Janes maintained that his league does not actively recruit players. He said if a player wants to play in the league and doesn't live inside Evergreen Park, the league usually won't turn away the player. But, he added, such players are not permitted to play on the league's All-Star teams. "We want to help as many kids play baseball as possible," he said. "But it's another thing to put players with questionable residency on your tournament team."
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Summer vacation is the worst, I'm used to coming home and having an hour to myself before I gotta go get the rugrats. Soon as I come through the door they staring me in the face
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched the recent Robocop movie, it's not better than the OG version but it wasn't bad

How they had his lungs and brain out to show that his body is gone was really good effects.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Just watched the recent Robocop movie, it's not better than the OG version but it wasn't bad

How they had his lungs and brain out to show that his body is gone was really good effects.

That was the highlight of the entire movie.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOSING 160 dollars on betting for a game 7 NBA finals
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    One of these days I'm gonna finish The Wire. Never got past season 1.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Season 2 slow as hell, you go want to quit watching it
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first time watching I started at season 3.

Only because On demand only had select episodes up every few weeks at the time.

3-4-5-1-2 was the order I watched.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Season 2 slow as hell, you go want to quit watching it

I watched episode 1 of season 2. Yeah it was slow lol
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with season 2. Give it a chance. The Greek,Proposition Joe,Brother Mouzone vs Omar. I loved that season.
This discussion has been closed.