What You Need To Know About Molly Qerim, ESPN’s New Host Of ‘First Take’

Options

Comments

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I knew some of you ? ass, sucka ass, ? ? would come in here caping for that broad. ? voluntarily on her own came out and spread misinformation about a professional team on national TV in a sport she used to cover exclusively for the NFL but I'm the one that's tripping? Boy ya'll ? some ? hoes bruh...
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her second day on the job she ? up
    if she continues weeks from now, then it's a problem
    until then shut the ? up
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is not a feminazi like Cari and she seem real humble. She can't fumble with sports again though, and the fact that Skip and SAS didn't know and went along proves that they are unworthy of sports news. Anything that's not Mia, LA, Dallas or NY they have no clue on. I was heated when them ? said Durant was going to go to NY or LA bright lights ? then went on to say he is a humble cat. They contradict themselves daily.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you want to lynch the broad because she forgot which irrelevant team signed a mediocre RB?

Got dayumthat's a low blow lol. We'll be back though.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    She's attractive but is it me or does it appear like a lot of black dudes these days seem totally infatuated with any woman that isn't black.

Just an observation. Carry on.

These days? That ain't new, it's been happening.

It was mostly white women before, now it's a mix. These first and second generation north american children from immigrants are coming up.

silverfoxx wrote: »
    She is not a feminazi like Cari and she seem real humble. She can't fumble with sports again though, and the fact that Skip and SAS didn't know and went along proves that they are unworthy of sports news. Anything that's not Mia, LA, Dallas or NY they have no clue on. I was heated when them ? said Durant was going to go to NY or LA bright lights ? then went on to say he is a humble cat. They contradict themselves daily.

C/S the bold. I could see this being an honest mistake but you really shouldn't be ? up like that.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually its the producers job to correct her. But if its a constant thing, I can see why viewers would get upset though.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    https://youtu.be/zGpJ1EoThiQ?t=5m23s

? was just flatout embarrassing considering the fact that those two act like they know everything about football.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She said one unscripted line all show and messed that up, she could have said nothing and been okay, but she volunteered the wrong information. I'm tired of the she has a communications degree and a pretty face and knows what a quarterback is lets throw her on TV. One more ? up like that and she's gonna get an angry DM from me in her IG inbox
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    She said one unscripted line all show and messed that up, she could have said nothing and been okay, but she volunteered the wrong information. I'm tired of the she has a communications degree and a pretty face and knows what a quarterback is lets throw her on TV. One more ? up like that and she's gonna get an angry DM from me in her IG inbox

Haven't seen her yet, happy Cari is gone but if this ? is worse they just need to do away with that show
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cari and this ? are bad but why the ? do they think they need a bad ? for this show to do good? It's unnecessary
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    https://youtu.be/zGpJ1EoThiQ?t=5m23s

? was just flatout embarrassing considering the fact that those two act like they know everything about football.

And the title of the video says "Chirs" Tucker and Tim "Ducan". Nobody cares about getting anything right nowadays.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could've sworn the other day SAS said welker was still apart of the Broncos

the ? is going on with this show?
  • killap
    Options

Yea I heard that too... The person who corrects them must be on vacation

• ZydecoShawty
    Options
    The ? also thought Julius Thomas still played for the Broncos too. It's just down right embarrassing how little this ? knows about the NFL but talks like he's the most credible.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This chick is trying to fit and be cool but its going to take some time for her it seems.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All that damn time they had off SAS stay on vacation
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should have stayed with NFL network.Damn they already replaced Cari already?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should have stayed with NFL network.Damn they already replaced Cari already?

Can they replace her on First Take already also
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neva got the hate for Kari...
    She was mostly on point, and her energy flowed right with the show.
    The only thing this shawty got over Cari is hair.... real hair >>>wigs
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol do ? want that old thang back?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    9TRAY wrote: »
    wait ? still watch first and drama queen?

07c0838709249a11819f74e294c79a34.520x293x49.gif

Get that corny, wack ass joke outta' here, Bruh

the show is the most scripted gossip girl ass show on espn. skip says crazy ? to ? off ? and stephen a smith over reacts to the the most simplest of topics.

Rather watch dudes gossip over sports performances than the ? Wendy Williams gossips about.

....or ANY cable news show where people "debate" politics by screaming right wing talking points at each other

Try consuming that garbage for 8 years like I did and First Take will feel like a cool glass of water in the desert for you too.
    This Molly ? done already ? up on First Take telling Chris Tucker that C.J. Spiller now plays his for his Atlanta Falcons when C.J. will be playing for the New Orleans Saints. Stephen and Skip clueless ? didn't even know they damn selves to correct this ? . ? disgraceful...

Still better than Cari blowing the Lakers every 15 minutes.
    9TRAY wrote: »
    wait ? still watch first and drama queen?

07c0838709249a11819f74e294c79a34.520x293x49.gif

Get that corny, wack ass joke outta' here, Bruh

the show is the most scripted gossip girl ass show on espn. skip says crazy ? to ? off ? and stephen a smith over reacts to the the most simplest of topics.

Rather watch dudes gossip over sports performances than the ? Wendy Williams gossips about.

the herd with colin cowherd on espn radio >>>>>>

? that racist cac. IDK how he gets so much love around here.
    sideon1984 wrote: »
    Yeah because she's the only person at ESPN to ? up.

Nah, ? that! These ? on here roasted Cari when she was ? up on First Take but now ya'll wanna give this ? a pass for a blatant ? up in a sport she used to cover exclusively on NFL Network? Completely unacceptable.

I don't blame a host for making one dumb factual error. I blame them for having an annoying voice, stuttering, consistently being unassertive and letting SAS n Skip walk all over them, never calling out their BS, dragging discussions off topic to harp on her ? favorite team, not pumping the brakes when they're arguing in circles and repeating the same tired arguments about Tebow for the 5,000,000th time.....that ? couldn't moderate a debate between two ? schoolchildren for Special Education Class President. The only good things ? on here ever had to say about her was about her looks....and I thought she was a butterface at BEST.
    I knew some of you ? ass, sucka ass, ? ? would come in here caping for that broad. ? voluntarily on her own came out and spread misinformation about a professional team on national TV in a sport she used to cover exclusively for the NFL but I'm the one that's tripping? Boy ya'll ? some ? hoes bruh...

Yeah aiight, WE'RE the ones caping. Sure.

"came out and spread misinformation"

this ? talkin like she slandered dude w/ a false ? accusation or summin lol
  • killap
    Options
    She's horrible
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    you want to lynch the broad because she forgot which irrelevant team signed a mediocre RB?

Got dayumthat's a low blow lol. We'll be back though.

My ? ...how did I miss this the first time rofl
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looked 2 good today