22067007c0660df6cacf267e09eac6ef99b93c10.jpg

That photo is clearly photo shopped...
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    I'm ?

22067007c0660df6cacf267e09eac6ef99b93c10.jpg

That photo is clearly poorly photo shopped...

Fixed

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea they stay bullshittin id rather see them with the guest hit the issue.. because before that its just theatre.. His and Hers>>
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im starting to think skip is a troll... for dude to be reporting on sports longer than ive been born there is no way he believes the ? he says.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recently I found myself liking Molly a lot more than cari
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she looks good, but she isn't that great as a moderator...but she does look good
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im starting to think skip is a troll...

? ....where you been?

lol... ive been noticed it... smh... dude the type of guy who will say some ? like

"Tim Tebow should get another chance in the nfl... he had the highest QBR in the 2nd quarter week 11 when he was with the Broncos"

or he will say some ? like "Peyton Manning should come out of retirement and play for the rams... he has enough juice left and with a full off season to get healthy why not?"

completely disregarding the fact that he is 40 and had neck/back surgeries.. smh..
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly wearing a choker chain this morning. She's a sub. Lol

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever this Asian chick is on first take right now>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever this Asian chick is on first take right now>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's prim. Her GOATness has already been solidified
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is sensative af and be trying to hard to continue this feminist stuff

The Asian woman today seemed so cool.

It's like First Take have to hire female roles who are super uptight, sexist, and demanding. ? be bugging me lowkey.
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Are Molly and Stephen A. dating? They've been flirting heavily the past few weeks on First Take. When Molly first joined the show, Stephen A. seemed disgusted that she replaced Cari Champion. He would belittle Molly whenever she'd try to talk sports. He'd dismiss her questions. At the start of every show, he'd only shake Skip's hand, and he'd ignore Molly completely.

About a month or two ago, I noticed a stark change. Stephen A and Molly started doing that handshake/high five at the start of every show (Skip still ignores her). They'll also have these long, gazing looks at each other. Earlier this week, Molly said "I need lovin." Stephen A., on the screen that day but not present in the studio, said back "I hear you, you need lovin'." They both smiled with googly eyes.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    Are Molly and Stephen A. dating? They've been flirting heavily the past few weeks on First Take. When Molly first joined the show, Stephen A. seemed disgusted that she replaced Cari Champion. He would belittle Molly whenever she'd try to talk sports. He'd dismiss her questions. At the start of every show, he'd only shake Skip's hand, and he'd ignore Molly completely.

About a month or two ago, I noticed a stark change. Stephen A and Molly started doing that handshake/high five at the start of every show (Skip still ignores her). They'll also have these long, gazing looks at each other. Earlier this week, Molly said "I need lovin." Stephen A., on the screen that day but not present in the studio, said back "I hear you, you need lovin'." They both smiled with googly eyes.

You looking to deep into it.......

Stephen more than likely aint smashing it just seems like he is trying his best
    To be more nice to her, cause he did come off really stern when she first started.....

stephen comes off real professional.......molly on the other hand seem like she likes him alot ....
    ... just on a episode a day or 2 ago, she introduced him
    as stephen anthony, instead of stephen a......... and i wasnt to sure but it look like skip said
    something to her after she did that........

Molly is goodlooking and cool but sometimes she dont come off that professional.....

Cari on the other hand was always professiinal with it even though she looked like a chick in the club......

both seem like cool females though
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly done got thicker
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I'm glad that I wasn't the only one noticing that. There's definitely flirting going on at a bare minimum from Molly, whether they're smashing... Who knows at this point!
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Skip treats her like an un wanted child lol ? be making them joker faces at her when she says something
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Y'all smoking dope for thinking Stephen A had a chance with Molly.. Not too hate on SAS he's my guy but I don't even catch them flirting, Stephen A. just tries to act suave that's about it... Molly gets caught in her words from time to time which might make things awkward but they ain't ?

I'd be salty as ? if Stephen A. did pull that off tho
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He didn't like her calling him by his middle name. Stephen Anthony Smith, and he was all no one calls me that in professional setting besides his mom. Lol
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe she felt comfortable using his middle name because...they're dating.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She lookin good today