What You Need To Know About Molly Qerim, ESPN’s New Host Of ‘First Take’

Options

Comments

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESPN must have gave them the ok to make their public, that's why he's letting it be know.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    elgato wrote: »

Jalen wilding a lil bit... he should of kept this lowkey....

As a player u don't ? where u werk... jalen knows that.
    ESPN gonna be sweating bullets when he cheats on her with Doris "Librarian Lunch Lady" Burke.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll ? that horse face looking ? Sarah Walsh with her overbite before ? Doris Burke.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we might need a doris vs walsh poll...they both caught that ugly stick from their folks
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I'll ? that horse face looking ? Sarah Walsh with her overbite before ? Doris Burke.

I came to the conclusion that i rather ? Doris
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Ya'll seen Sarah Spain pretty much throwing the ? at Cam Newton.

They showed of video of Cam Newton playing volleyball shirtless and you could see the ? in her eyes. Talking about "she wouldn't leave" if she was at the game. lmfao Then the black dude that was with her asked what would she do. lol
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ghost wrote: »
    Man yall better stop trippin on my baby Doris.

9kytqw.jpg

aye bruh wtf is wrong with her hand and legs?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They showed of video of Cam Newton playing volleyball shirtless and you could see the ? in her eyes. Talking about "she wouldn't leave" if she was at the game. lmfao Then the black dude that was with her asked what would she do. lol
    https://youtu.be/MzuJEOn1J0g

• Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would ? the ? out of milf Doris Burke with no shame. I bet she ? like a tiger.
    I can't stand Sarah Spain at all & I don't know why she is on tv. Her sports opinions sound like the ? a girl who likes jocks says when she's trying to prove that she knows sports...and she doesn't...I like that mom's toy size matters comment from a couple days ago tho lol
    Any nig that says jemelle hill is a 3/4 probably just out of prison and would ? a box of honey nut cheerioes...that thirst is real bruh do sump'n bout that
    As far as Molly & Jalen...too much speculation about him ? Sage Steele is all so he dropped the bomb to silent it...he probably isn't ? Sage she likes white men so Doug might be tapping it if anyone...b/c it's usually the one you least suspect that gets away with the dirt
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

https://youtu.be/MzuJEOn1J0g

LMAO Yea i remember this, i couldn't believe she said that ? out loud.

I thought for sure she was gonna get hate mail and face a serious backlash on social media but i guess not. lol
  • Nomad1
    Options
    I tune that hoe (Sarah Spain) out...this morning on Mike & Mike, Mike asked Mike if he wanted to hear her soundbite...I tuned out at that point....and switched channels. She tries too hard unlike Michele Beadle who flows naturally and actually has an educated opinion on sports. If she would just talk sense instead of purposely trying to stand out she would be fine. I can actually tolerate Kate Fagan more b/c she is genuinely a lesbian pov feminist and it's sincere...I would ? the ? out of her too not because she's fine but because she knows sports and just needs some ? to open her eyes to the world...but I digress
  • Nomad1
    Options
    Her politics is her politics son...she knows sports...I don't have to agree with her opinions
    you got my point
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Molly is really beginning to irk me on the show... She's trying to give a lot more of her opinion, Stephen A is on one too, Max needs to find chemo still, they need to all be better on the show chemistry wise, they be talking over each other too much it was agonizing watching the Darren Woodson segment
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Nomad1 wrote: »
    LOL Molly feels entitled to talk up about football but they haven't done 10 shows together bruh...chemo doesn't happen overnight esp with 2 nyc ? ...which is my only complaint about the hosts eventually someone from another demographic will be added b/c 2 butt hurt Giants fans will get depressing by OCT.

On another note... Y the ? Jemele Hill keeps letting us know she's got a man now??? How desperate and lonely was she...who's feelings is she trying to hurt

Cosign. She one of them loud mouth "i don't need no man" until she gets a man and starts styling on her single friends. lol
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellerman coming off as extremely confident when debating Stephen. Sounds a lot more logical in his opinions too
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nomad1 wrote: »
    LOL Molly feels entitled to talk up about football but they haven't done 10 shows together bruh...chemo doesn't happen overnight esp with 2 nyc ? ...which is my only complaint about the hosts eventually someone from another demographic will be added b/c 2 butt hurt Giants fans will get depressing by OCT.

On another note... Y the ? Jemele Hill keeps letting us know she's got a man now??? How desperate and lonely was she...who's feelings is she trying to hurt

Whoever tapping that must be putting it waaaaay in her stomach for her to be bragging like that.

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly is really beginning to irk me on the show... She's trying to give a lot more of her opinion, Stephen A is on one too, Max needs to find chemo still, they need to all be better on the show chemistry wise, they be talking over each other too much it was agonizing watching the Darren Woodson segment

I agree. Stephen A be taking up way too much time in his rants and not enough time for Max
  • usmarin3
    Options
    I can tell Stephen A is intimidated by Max. He is smarter than him and Max argues from a logic pov. It's like arguing with your girl. You let her yell, stay calm, then rebut her with logic and make her look stupid. lol