Three UFOs Sighted During HD International Space Station Feed, NASA Abruptly Cuts Transmission(WOW!)

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when it comes to aliens.. i be thinking them ? be doing us like we do animals on discovery channel..

they be watching us and ? hiding in plain sight..
    we shape cameras to look like elephant ? .. they got cameras shaped like clouds or whatever.. jus be right here taping us for their viewers at home..

then i get to thinking..
    what if we're jus someone's petri dish?!?

i mean we're creating life now??

okay.. I'm goin to sleep..
    its been a long.. hot 110 degree day. lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ((((((Meh)))))
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need some loud from Mars mane....
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't Gilgamesh 2/3 alien anyway
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprising....

The more I study Scriptures, the more the idea of "aliens" makes sense. But I think "they" will play a part in a world wide deception as well....

Some of the ? mentioned in revelations seems like UFO. I can't help but think that this is no coincident.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I can't help but wonder if the Nibiru is on its way. The bible mentions it and refers to it as a new earth while the old earth will be destroyed.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give me concrete evidence Jesus Christ is real and ? is his father. I want blood tests ?

But Jesus is ? the Father. There is 1 ? , not 3.

? the Father, ? the Son, and ? the Holy Spirit are all ? and they are all 1.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty ? , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
    Isaiah 9:6

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Oh and @Judge_Judah is correct.

The "Aliens" that you folks are so scared about will be involved in the coming deception after the day of sudden destruction! They will appear on planet earth to pick up the pieces from all the chaos that has gone on in the world due to World War 3, the world wide earthquake, the catching away of the church, and the day that ? fights for His people and they will deceive many!

Yes, in that day men will WISH to die, but they will not be able! Yes, when the bottomless pit is opened men will seek death, but shall not find it! You'll get your alien invasion alright! ? have mercy on the souls that are left behind.

This movie paints a sliver of that picture for those who are left behind:

https://youtu.be/ZpJoMuuE3Eg

Not by coincidence they had this scene in Jerusalem. By the way the context of this scene is after the day of sudden destruction.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    ? on here bash Christians but believe in Aliens lmao smh. Y'all let the white man dupe y'all into thinking aliens built the pyramids instead of it being black excellence. ? would rather say a ? alien did it instead of us. FOH with that ? . ? ET

The irony in this ? post. The white man is duping us huh? The same white man who made you give up your connection to Africa, adopt his religion,etc. Talking about diped. ? please. Our black ? wasn't worshiping that Westernized ? .

You use the same old misinformed tired argument. Do you not realize that monotheism started in the Old world, not the New world?

Or that some of the greatest disciples of Jesus Christ were AFRICAN?

Or that the first gospel message preached to a non-jew that is recorded in the scripture was preached to an AFRICAN?

Please stop with you misinformed lies! Your filled with hate my friend. Love is the answer, not hate! Jesus loves you my friend. He wants to make Himself known to you, but He will never force you to love Him. That's how awesome He is. He has given us the freedom of choice. Thus, whatever choice you make before you meet Him will determine your eternal destiny. Please choose life and not death. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    you realize it's impossible to argue with someone who just quotes scripture and never turns to empirical evidence...

you are arguing prose fiction.

True but every thread he has to appear and not quote the bible everytime.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    you realize it's impossible to argue with someone who just quotes scripture and never turns to empirical evidence...

Truth always prevails my friend. While you want to "argue", I want to declare truth in order to set people free. Will you come to the light today my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of ? . Amen. The reason why you are so malnourished is because you are starving from a lack of truth my friend. I'm only trying to help you get on the right diet of truth instead of your malnourished diet of lies.

This can only be accomplished by ALWAYS seeking the ONE who has ALL the answers. The word of ? contains all the answers! There is no need to speculate about things, when the word of ? clearly tells us about these things. Amen.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Truth always prevails my friend. While you want to "argue", I want to declare truth in order to set people free. Will you come to the light today my friend?

You gon step into the light with this ? or nah? @Black_Samson
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of ? . Amen. The reason why you are so malnourished is because you are starving from a lack of truth my friend. I'm only trying to help you get on the right diet of truth instead of your malnourished diet of lies.

This can only be accomplished by ALWAYS seeking the ONE who has ALL the answers. The word of ? contains all the answers! There is no need to speculate about things, when the word of ? clearly tells us about these things. Amen.

Aw, shut the ? up. This ? is annoying as ? . I read the bible front and back and left then I left. Your Jesus I'd Serapis an old cult of the Ptolemy dynasty of Egypt and they wrote the seputiagiant the bible written I English is based off and then later adopted by the romans and enforced by the romans.

Hell most of the stories come from voodoo from the ancient people who are called the Twa people where the Nile begins. Oldest group on the planet. It puts a null and void on the ages of the bible which goes back to a little over 6,000 years ago and these people are about a 100,000 years ago.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you are forcing your religion onto people, dominating the conversation with strawman and hyperbole.

effectively ruining the thread.

you are not enlightening anyone, you are not bringing anyone to the truth.

you are just an ex drug addict that is using Christianity in the same manner in which he used drugs.

you have become the Kirk Cameron of the IC.
    2013-05-31-kirk-subway.jpg

Ouch
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I think aliens are spirits that don't have flesh which makes them able to survive on different atmospheres in space.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what if "? " is actually an alien...

what if he really created humanity, and helped build the pyramids...

what if "angel" are actually all the alien abductions n ? we here about....

what if both science and religion......are both right?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Like in Assassin's creed except they didn't die out?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    That was also in Stichin's work as well and we were created to be workers.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

Religion could just be the interpretation of the ignorant....

But I know there is still truth in the divinely inspired texts.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

That's what I've been saying for the longest. Even deeper than that. What if the Egyptian and Judaism-Christianity religion are connected. Nibiru is mentioned in revelations. What if they both saw angels and spoke with messengers from space that work for ? and taught them math and the constellation connection between the heavens and earth?