Three UFOs Sighted During HD International Space Station Feed, NASA Abruptly Cuts Transmission(WOW!)

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    You ? pretend because Egyptians didn't have computers that they're were idiots. They build the pyramids. Point blank

Why have there never been clear cut evidence of these Aliens? I mean we have all this MODERN TECHNOLOGY.. correct

Grainy videos and pictures is all you get lol.

Hilarious ? don't believe in ? but will believe in aliens.

It's not about them being idiots. It's about having technology that is far more advanced than what we have today. There are perfect 90 degree angles within the pyramid. The blocks that were used to build the pyramid weigh hundreds if not thousands of tons and they were not a part of the natural landscape. They had to be hauled into the area from another place. There are other sites all over the world that has similar technological advances for folks who were supposed to be using stone tools. With our technology today, we cannot replicate the Great Pyramid and that's just one of the mysteries on this planet. There's another mystery sitting right in front of the pyramids, called the Sphinx which some believe predates the pyramids by a good margin.

The nephilim probably helped them.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to mention the blocks used to build the pyramids had laser precision like cutting.smh
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    The white man owns the American ? mind.......Ain't no damn Aliens build the pyramids, it's called The Power of Melanin

I agree but the the egyptians said they got their wisdom from above which could be a metaphor. I do believe there is intelligent life but for all I know they could be technologically below.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    word... Aliens was like 'here go some pyramids... one love'...

I thought Imhotep was the one credited for the planning lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or maybe those pyramids are gateways. I believe the Mayan pyramids are also astronomically aligned.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    The same description ppl saying of aliens are the same descriptions in the bible of ? and His messengers.

Strange bright lights, giant wheels, the heavens opening up....

Our ancient ancestors had to have seen something. All the stories are similar.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Y'all ever look at the similarities between a sphinx and the cherub?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so Aliens was getting high one day and said 'yo... son... yo... lets give these nignogs stargates and no instructions'..

Or maybe they did have instructions but was destroyed by invaders like alot of ? has been. *shrugs*
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    so Aliens was getting high one day and said 'yo... son... yo... lets give these nignogs stargates and no instructions'..

Or maybe they did have instructions but was destroyed by invaders like alot of ? has been. *shrugs*

DmGgxuZ.gif

@cain would know the answers.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im the biggest skeptic there is when it comes to ? like this

but at the same time the people in power control what the masses are 'allowed' to know
    whether it be whos ? who in the white house, who's throwing wild ? orgies in the catholic church
    or whether or not they know who built the pyramids and/or the possibility of exraterrestrials

u just never know
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

im the biggest skeptic there is when it comes to ? like this

but at the same time the people in power control what the masses are 'allowed' to know
    whether it be whos ? who in the white house, who's throwing wild ? orgies in the catholic church
    or whether or not they know who built the pyramids and/or the possibility of exraterrestrials

u just never know

Bruh, I see the government as a reflection of the corporate world. When ? goes down, they will lie to prevent chaos. If our economy was to fall tomorrow and the government knew, they'd lie to keep everyone here so if there's UFO or something out there, they will lie to cover it up.

The difference between us and our ancestors is that they couldn't cover up what's been seen while we can through false propaganda, technological curtains and social media.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like threads like these.... you never know.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't know if this is your usual trollish sarcasm or you just completely missed the point. The point is that they themselves said that they were given the knowledge from beings that came from the sky/stars. It's written all over their walls. It's written in caves, on mountains, etc etc all over the world. The ? is right there for any of us to see at any time. People who never had contact on different sides of the world have damn near identical stories and artifacts left behind. How the ? is that possible thousands of years ago? I would love to hear your explanation, because the top scientist can't even figure it out. They haven't been able to figure it out for 100's of years. In all these years they are just now starting to believe the locals about being helped or the beings did it themselves. ? done ran out of options I guess lol.

The aliens gave them the knowledge to build them, chilled for a minute and then bounced. This is the same ? with this millenniums prophets that we all believe in now lol. Jesus and ? ass mohamed followed this same pattern and so did the other supernatural holly people. Everybody's telling/retelling the same story but in their own twisted up way(which is a big problem lol).

I don't care if you believe in this ? or not. But there are certain things you would be a fool to turn a blind eye too.

1. Everybody all over the world since the beginning of recorded history say we were visited by highly advanced beings(that go by many names).

2. There's unexplainable/impossible stuff we simply can't wrap our minds around constantly being unearth or found.

3. The government always acts funny or comes up with a ? cover story. When a lot of people see something they can't explain. been doing this for years.

4. Coverage of all this weird ? never last and is barley talked about, that's if it is ever covered.

Just using pure logic you can tell that something is most definitely going on. Area 51, and roswell should at least raised an eye.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When y'all quote me, I only read my quote... fyi
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This universe is way to big for there not to many anyone else out there.
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    I don't know ? .
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know ? .

Not on this topic, ? .
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    I don't know ? .

Not on this topic, ? .

b0wlHQp.gif
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    This universe is way to big for there not to many anyone else out there.

This ? with the cliche response... ? we exist , those that mean we built pyramids in Pluto???

No one isnt saying aliens dont exist. They just didn't build no pyramids.

Who designed washington d.c ? ???