Three UFOs Sighted During HD International Space Station Feed, NASA Abruptly Cuts Transmission(WOW!)

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you realize it's impossible to argue with someone who just quotes scripture and never turns to empirical evidence...

you are arguing prose fiction.

Truth always prevails my friend. While you want to "argue", I want to declare truth in order to set people free. Will you come to the light today my friend?

you are forcing your religion onto people, dominating the conversation with strawman and hyperbole.

effectively ruining the thread.

you are not enlightening anyone, you are not bringing anyone to the truth.

you are just an ex drug addict that is using Christianity in the same manner in which he used drugs.

you have become the Kirk Cameron of the IC.
    2013-05-31-kirk-subway.jpg

I'm not forcing "religion" on anybody. I just can't help but to declare what I have seen and heard! When you have been made a new, old things have passed away and everything has become new!

Yes, I am a former drug addict, a fornicator, an adulterer, a murderer, a thief, a liar, a cheat, a ? monger, a hater, a worker of evil, filled with all maliciousness, deceit, guile, envy, and wrath. But when I met Jesus Christ, the Savior of my soul, I put away those foolish things and now I live for Him! Hallelujah!

Thus, now that I have been set free I declare truth instead of lies. Yes, it may make people uncomfortable, it may make people hate, it may even cause me to lose my life, but by the grace of ? I will not relent in the face of opposition in order that I might plant one seed that will give birth to a new creature in Jesus Christ.

For how then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Do you know Him my friend?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    the over all message is to love ? and love one another..

pretty much everything else printed is methods towards that overall goal.....

who ever is the Omnipotent, whether its ? or an alien realizes we're violent, and took extreme measures to try to keep us from being that way.....

it's not working...

we're all gonna die
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Egyptian is balance, jew is law, christian is love/faith, Buddhism is letting go of worldly desires, voodoo to connect with everything and be in tune with life, American ? Christianity is getting blessings and money.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you realize it's impossible to argue with someone who just quotes scripture and never turns to empirical evidence...

Truth always prevails my friend. While you want to "argue", I want to declare truth in order to set people free. Will you come to the light today my friend?

you are forcing your religion onto people, dominating the conversation with strawman and hyperbole.

you are just an ex drug addict that is using Christianity in the same manner in which he used drugs.

I'm not forcing "religion" on anybody. I just can't help but to declare what I have seen and heard! When you have been made a new, old things have passed away and everything has become new!

Yes, I am a former drug addict, a fornicator, an adulterer, a murderer, a thief, a liar, a cheat, a ? monger, a hater, a worker of evil, filled with all maliciousness, deceit, guile, envy, and wrath. But when I met Jesus Christ, the Savior of my soul, I put away those foolish things and now I live for Him! Hallelujah!

Thus, now that I have been set free I declare truth instead of lies. Yes, it may make people uncomfortable, it may make people hate, it may even cause me to lose my life, but by the grace of ? I will not relent in the face of opposition in order that I might plant one seed that will give birth to a new creature in Jesus Christ.

For how then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Do you know Him my friend?

the fact is... people should be able to talk about UFO's with out you constantly saying the same damn thing 7 different damn ways in a thread.

this is not conversing, this is preaching.
    you made your point, several damn times over.

just stop.

It's called conversation my friend, Look at what we are doing. We are discussing things. We are discussing things in order to come to a knowledge of the truth.

When truth is presented usually it is not understood and/or rejected. Like Pilate once said,"What is truth?"

That is the question we ask everyday when we walk this earth, "What is truth?"

Well I am here to present truth my friend. And I appreciate the interaction that I have on here with people because it allows seeds to be planted and seeds to be watered. In due time, that seed will bear fruit!

I'm just a servant my friend. I love you my brother. Amen.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I read the thread title I thought I was gonna see some crazy ? , instead I saw 3 dots.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? are some weird cornballs ? . Believing in aliens and ? .

I swear there's nothing but a bunch of weirdo ? on here at times.

Why is at that humanity needed help to progress. We needed aliens to fly millions of miles to help us?

They built pyramids and gave people advanced technology? Where is this technology? Did the Egyptians destroy it? All these artifacts we find and no advanced technology?

You dudes need to stop watching YouTube and stop watching SyFy.

There are no evidence, video, pictures of there existence and yet you ? are hard down arguing there existence. Do you ? believe in big foot?
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt they have a telescope that can see that far, do you look at pictures and take them as fact? did you do any research on the telescope used?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    what if "? " is actually an alien...

what if he really created humanity, and helped build the pyramids...

what if "angel" are actually all the alien abductions n ? we here about....

what if both science and religion......are both right?

Ancient Alien Theory
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gaaaahhhhhdddaaaammmmmnnnn
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    You ? pretend because Egyptians didn't have computers that they're were idiots. They build the pyramids. Point blank

Why have there never been clear cut evidence of these Aliens? I mean we have all this MODERN TECHNOLOGY.. correct

Grainy videos and pictures is all you get lol.

Hilarious ? don't believe in ? but will believe in aliens.

It's not about them being idiots. It's about having technology that is far more advanced than what we have today. There are perfect 90 degree angles within the pyramid. The blocks that were used to build the pyramid weigh hundreds if not thousands of tons and they were not a part of the natural landscape. They had to be hauled into the area from another place. There are other sites all over the world that has similar technological advances for folks who were supposed to be using stone tools. With our technology today, we cannot replicate the Great Pyramid and that's just one of the mysteries on this planet. There's another mystery sitting right in front of the pyramids, called the Sphinx which some believe predates the pyramids by a good margin.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So... are UFO's gettin' spotted like Spuds McKenzie? Or is this thread some ? ?
  • jaxn
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    ? on here bash Christians but believe in Aliens lmao smh. Y'all let the white man dupe y'all into thinking aliens built the pyramids instead of it being black excellence. ? would rather say a ? alien did it instead of us. FOH with that ? . ? ET

and where did Christianity come from? I'm pretty sure there were no pictures of white guys with a process in Kush
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    what if "? " is actually an alien...

what if he really created humanity, and helped build the pyramids...

what if "angel" are actually all the alien abductions n ? we here about....

what if both science and religion......are both right?

Prometheus like ?
  • jaxn
    Options
    google phoenix lights that happened in march 2007. That event was all over the news and to this day, there has been absolutely no explanation for what thousands of people witnessed hovering over the city for days.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    ? on here bash Christians but believe in Aliens lmao smh. Y'all let the white man dupe y'all into thinking aliens built the pyramids instead of it being black excellence. ? would rather say a ? alien did it instead of us. FOH with that ? . ? ET

and where did Christianity come from? I'm pretty sure there were no pictures of white guys with a process in Kush

Christianity descends from african spirituality and the concepts are there but changed to fit the culture and attitude of the people.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kufhu(sc) pyramids were a result of generations of trail and error: his father(and his pops architect) build pyramids before him as did the generation before him...there were like a 100 different(but smaller) pyramids build before the great pyramids of gizeh, in egypt and the sudan(Most are still standing)...

so the pharaoh and his grand architect stood on the shoulders of the generation before them...untill outsiders came and whiped them out and thus generations of knowledge was lost...

we(humans) have set ourselves back in Time uncountable times...ancient egyptians discovered cement, got conquered and it took us a thousand years to Discover cement again....Vikings had swords Made of an iron type through a method that was (re) discovered in the 20th century....if djenghis khan didnt destroy baghdad and its houses of wisdom, barbarians didnt destroy the library of alexanderia, we would be living like the jetsons right now lol...
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regarding aliens...yeah I believe that everything in the universe is connected....our dna, its First 'ingridients' or Parts are 4 billion years Old, consisting of Parts that are foreign to this planet(asteriods/meteors)...

I would love to believe that aliens can reach us here or we could see them via epic telescopes later in 2022 but I think those mofos go beyond our comprehension....we understand as much of them, as lions understand us....
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Kufhu(sc) pyramids were a result of generations of trail and error: his father(and his pops architect) build pyramids before him as did the generation before him...there were like a 100 different(but smaller) pyramids build before the great pyramids of gizeh, in egypt and the sudan(Most are still standing)...

so the pharaoh and his grand architect stood on the shoulders of the generation before them...untill outsiders came and whiped them out and thus generations of knowledge was lost...

we(humans) have set ourselves back in Time uncountable times...ancient egyptians discovered cement, got conquered and it took us a thousand years to Discover cement again....Vikings had swords Made of an iron type through a method that was (re) discovered in the 20th century....if djenghis khan didnt destroy baghdad and its houses of wisdom, barbarians didnt destroy the library of alexanderia, we would be living like the jetsons right now lol...

Nah the vikings didn't create that technique it was east africans who did that which that technique made its way up to Norway when they came to the middle east for sacking.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Regarding aliens...yeah I believe that everything in the universe is connected....our dna, its First 'ingridients' or Parts are 4 billion years Old, consisting of Parts that are foreign to this planet(asteriods/meteors)...

I would love to believe that aliens can reach us here or we could see them via epic telescopes later in 2022 but I think those mofos go beyond our comprehension....we understand as much of them, as lions understand us....

Mines goes back before the current universe stablize.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The white man owns the American ? mind.......Ain't no damn Aliens build the pyramids, it's called The Power of Melanin
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Giants (nephilim) that were the offspring of the "fallen"

http://youtu.be/3bAl2NTvHOg