Options

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    One verse

And a flow on a cpl songs

Hip hop elite ain't saying nothing because they know they all have had help crafting a song.

Man ? .
    Do nas got reference tracks? No
    Do scarface got reference tracks? No
    Do any of the ? we consider goat ever get caught with reference tracks? No

Only this half breed Canadian. And you ? in here still trying to justify this ? .

Wtf is driving you ? way of thinking? Y'all really starting to use women logic and reasoning?

Lost ?

The thing is he wouldn't of got caught of meek wasn't in his feelings
    The goat didn't get caught cuz ? wasn't tellin
    Just cause there's no reference track doesn't mean it doesnt exist or did exist
    Bck den wasn't no FB or Twitter to expose ?
    Duhhhh
    Not saying the goats used ghost writers
    But u can't prove they didn't either so everything up in the air now bruh
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol y the ? is this thread still open
  • TayGettem
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    sully wrote: »
    Rappers aren't caping for Lil' Milly from Philly b/c ghostwriting and writing for others (whether partially or completely) has always been part of the genre.

Let's just look at what has been exposed in the past to see why Meek Mill doesn't really have a leg to stand on

- Grandmaster Caz wrote Rapper's Delight
    - Ice Cube wrote pretty much all of NWA's lyrics
    - T.I. wrote for Dre, Lil Bow Wow, Jermaine Dupri, Iggy Azalea
    - Jay-Z wrote Still Dre and other songs for Dre
    - Sauce Money wrote I'll Be Missing You
    - D.O.C. wrote for Snoop
    - Havoc has spoken on ghostwriting for Prodigy
    - Lord Superb claims he wrote for Ghost on Supreme Clientele
    - Big Pun and Remy Martin wrote for Fat Joe
    - Q-Tip allegedly wrote for Phife Dawg
    - Consequence, Kid Cudi, Travis Scott and whole host of others have written for Kanye
    - Nas wrote for Will Smith
    - Dead Prez and Jay Electronica allegedly wrote for Nas
    - Rakim wrote for Will Smith
    - Drake wrote for Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj
    - Lil Wayne wrote for Birdman
    - Meek MIll's been accused of having ghostwriters
    - Kool G rap wrote for Salt-N-Pepa
    - Lauryn Hill had ghostwriters including Wyclef (pretty sure he was writing for Pras too)
    - D.O.E, Magoo, Missy, etc., all wrote for Timbaland
    - Pretty sure the St. Lunatics were writing for Nelly (considering he hasn't really put out a rap album since they left)
    - BIG penned the entire Junior Mafia album and Hard Core for Lil Kim
    - Em and Proof were writing for D12
    - Jay-Z wrote for Foxy Brown, Puffy, Mary J. Blige, Beyonce

I'll even speculate that Rick Ross has ghostwriters the way he pops out songs like he's poppin' candy from pez dispensers. But i'll also believe he was writing for Trick Daddy.

Look at this goofy ass cracka, sitting here thinking he saying something new.
    "im gonna educate these negroes, real quick"
    We already know All of this. Infact this was Already spoken about in this thread.
    But answer this.
    How many Rappers u listed that had ghost writers was claiming king???
    Nobody u name is considered a top emcee.

Lil Bowow ? Birdman? Will Smith? Kanye?
    Really.
    We all know this.. N for Kanye u left out Big Sean, Cyhi, Lupe, Pusha, and Common. Common clearly wrote Dark Fantasy.

The only name i will say gTfoh To, would be lauren.
    wycleff wack ass Wasn't writing Bars for Lauren lmao...
    Infact, when she dropped miseducation , she wasnt ? with wYcleff at all.

Nas was mentioned to so u saying ? to nas to
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Abraxas wrote: »
    so.... are ? gunna be as outraged about meek being exposed by his own ghost writers earlier this year? how about stealing that "i got the juice" song?

Reference. Track.

Got 1 ? No? Then ? .

Funny how u only acknowledged one half of my post tho... I guess stealing hooks is ok but gettin them ghostwritten is a sin.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    TheIraq wrote: »
    ? say teamlightskin and teamdarkskin then get defensive.when you call them ? or hoe ass ? for they teamdarkskin or teamlightskin ? ..... Twillight ass ? ...... ? 11 year old girl ass ? .... WEIRDOS

Defensive? You the ? typing in all caps to attempt to make a point, And then you use the multiple dots in between phrases as well lol. Yeah bruh you def the 12 year old b.

You team lightskin or team darkskin lil hoe?

• TayGettem
    Options
    Ay did Drake drop 3peat
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Everybody just dismissing Drama shadiness in this situation. So "they" say Miller recorded in Drama's studio that's how he was able to get the tracks to meek and flex.....BUT how long he had these tracks though? Why now? is it really because he didn't host IYRTITL mixtape/album? Drama really opened up some ish....I wonder who else is involved

Lol and smh...... Exactly....
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    When did how high your diss charted on iTunes show anybody catching a L??? ? finna be like "Drake kicked a home run in the kickball game vs bron that's another L for Meek!!" Y'all reaching now

You don't see the ether in that? Apple charging 1.29 for a diss track download and mother ? are buying it!

You do know Drake has like a 20 mill deal with apple right??? Why wouldn't they put Drake music on there he basically their employee.... And with all the press this whole thing has been getting I'd bet you if Meek joint was on there it'd chart too..... Don't see the ether here at all.... Again y'all reaching
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    Unless you credit exactly which lines were written by your ghostwriter and make it public knowledge, then they still a ghost. It doesn't matter if you put them in the credits and throw them 2Gs so they can feel good about a day's worth of work, it's all the same if they stay in the background and there's a veil of secrecy surrounding their specific contributions. It's straight up deception.

QM was a ghost until Meek outed him even though he in the liner notes. And he still a ghost because we still don't know exactly how far this "collaboration" went. Which bars are Drake's and which bars are QM's? Don't know? Not sure? Then he's a ghost. Plain and simple.

No. No man. If you are credited, you are NOT a ghost. You are a songwriter. If you are NOT credited, you are a ghost. Hence the word...ghost. Truth is NO ONE on this forum knows how they worked together, you don't know if Drake wrote the verse but then asked QM to flow over it to get another perspective, you don't know if QM wrote the entire verse period. Truth is Drake credits writers all the time but ? wasn't paying attention. Musically there is no fault in collaboration. even the ref tracks really don't prove much, if you've been in the studio with majors this is very obvious. more questions need to be answered before i can honestly think Drake uses ghostwriters. i just don't see it yet
  • siilentlou
    siilentlou Members Posts: 22 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake should put that 3peat or 3rd diss on hold for now ... If the massss have Drake ahead why jump the gun? It's meeks turn again .. This might be the move that may help meek , if back to back is going off all over why try to beat it ... Let meek make up for what he put out and then Drake has the power move ... What Ya think ?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    siilentlou wrote: »
    Drake should put that 3peat or 3rd diss on hold for now ... If the massss have Drake ahead why jump the gun? It's meeks turn again .. This might be the move that may help meek , if back to back is going off all over why try to beat it ... Let meek make up for what he put out and then Drake has the power move ... What Ya think ?

Word, drake is playing chess, he's waiting to take Meeks head off.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point I would be surprised if meek responded.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek shouldn't care about this beef anymore. He showed the world that Drake is a fraud and is fine of getting ? on
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why this thread not sticky yet?
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Meek shouldn't care about this beef anymore. He showed the world that Drake is a fraud and is fine of getting ? on

You got to admit Meek will come out of this looking like the loser tho .
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

You got to admit Meek will come out of this looking like the loser tho .
    Meek gotta a name and a brand to protect he a fool to just let this ? slide, either he gotta come with that heat or it's a wrap.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    http://www.brandnew.hiphop/drake-3-peat-meek-mill-diss/

After leaking Charged Up & Back To Back, Drake is allegedly preparing the release the final Drake blow with a new track called 3 Peat. Our sources say that OVO is awaiting Meek Mill’s first diss track from the MMG recording artist who tweeted that he said “Right now I’m on the road still cashing out ….. Ima b in the studio soon…. 5hr ride to Montreal …”

*Update* – Drake is rumored to release the final blow aimed at Meek Mill with his 3 Peat song @ OVO Fest 8/3/2015 at 7:00 PM @ Molson Canadian Amphitheater in Toronto, Canada.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    So Drake just got a free Rolls Royce Wraith and Will SMith is at OVO fest. Drake gonna perform a new song too

11428701_730403877105831_283297517_n.jpg
    tonybet And the OVO festival starts with the @tonybet edition Rolls Royce Wraith
    Once again going to the one and only @champagnepapi Congrats brother.

Why this ? lol, why this ? beard look so fake?
    ? drake Out here with the ghost drawn beard.

Yo thank you for saying that. I swore it was just me lol....

WoolyWillyOpt.jpg
  • TayGettem
    Options

Only problem is THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh do yall want drake to win?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Smh do yall want drake to win?

Yep fck tameek
This discussion has been closed.