Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Why drake look like kahled?

Yea Drake might need to eat a pear too, my ? got a lil sloppy, he was gettin buff for a min

shout out @KillaCham @PimpMVP @Black_Samson @Vader_F_Kennedy @DoUwant2go2Heaven and the other buff ?
    drake-tattoos.jpg

drake-arm-curl.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-06-13-at-10.05.04-AM.png

vibe-drake-muscles-8.png

Drake-working-out-Feb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdUccoEEHpJNhgw17zxhnyCekfDxJrWB8BhEEvkxs277P4Pmkk

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake and Will Smith track coming soon
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What wack rapper will Niki give her plastic ? to next?

Wale.

Wale aint wack. N i told ya ? in that Meek album thread . Wale>;>>>Meek
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are no appropriate reactions to respond to certain posts in this thread
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton on his transjenner ?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Wale.

Wale trash, fam. Gunplay the best thing smokin on MMG
  • Copper
    Options
  • D0wn
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Wale.

Wale trash, fam. Gunplay the best thing smokin on MMG

Air Gunplay aint even ? with Omarion
  • Copper
    Options
    Somebody should throw gunplay into a fence...again
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake's glo up is just....... :smirk: :kissing_wink:
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    So Drake just got a free Rolls Royce Wraith and Will SMith is at OVO fest. Drake gonna perform a new song too

11428701_730403877105831_283297517_n.jpg
    tonybet And the OVO festival starts with the @tonybet edition Rolls Royce Wraith
    Once again going to the one and only @champagnepapi Congrats brother.

Is that one of them lego snap-on beards?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    When did how high your diss charted on iTunes show anybody catching a L??? ? finna be like "Drake kicked a home run in the kickball game vs bron that's another L for Meek!!" Y'all reaching now

You don't see the ether in that? Apple charging 1.29 for a diss track download and mother ? are buying it!
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I don't think ghostwriters have paperwork or credentials or a paper trail. It kinda defeats the point of being a GHOST don't you think?

My ? don't waste your energy, it's not even about the ghostwriting claims it's about a nightmare these ? are having with Drake and themselves SMMFH. They just don't like him, he illicits strong emotions from these ? . No matter what Drake do these ? will NEVER like him nor will they give him his just due. The ? up thing is the same ? hating are prolly the same ? bumping his music when no one is watching.

For some people it is about drake for me its the mili vanili act that ? is wack idk how yall could phathom this ? the ? is essentialy a industry plug built to run or pockets through multiple outlets such as music, food ,sneakers

to fatten the pockets of people who poison us ? think to shallow its bad enough we never controlled our own music through our own music labels now but that advantage is being used for other ? up means but hey

cop them #ovojordans and by your sprite the ? could of had all the endorsements he liked but atleast his music could of had some authtency

this is why we will never get a classic drake album crazy i thought he had the talent to pull of a classic album also just never pushed that button to lean off the soft ? atleast get better than beinga mediocre singer

but him being a mediocre singer and ok rapper is the plan because ? willing the only way a rapper should be able to pull of something like a classic album it would have to be his athenticy that did it you can't classic change things you cant change ? if you meant to be the best blended in ? you could be

also need to question lil wayne fall off being in time for that ? to be replaced by this guy

To be fair tho how is it a ghostwriter if the person in question is on the album and credited tho :(

That's debatable to the new generation but IMO I think we haven't gotten that yet because of Birdman stifling his creativity like he did Wayne. I think after he leaves Cash Money he'll drop his "magnum opus" if you will.

I doubt it. Anything that ? drops from here on out is always gonna be questioned. C'mon @Sion you see what's going on here. I know that's your fellow countrymen. But the ? got caught with a smoking gun homie.

Ok so the ? technically not a ghostwriter, we'll call him the track whisperer.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also about Nas
    Fueled by Hampton’s tweet, Frank William Miller Junior of Rappers I Know, wrote about his knowledge of Nas and ghostwriting, in a post titled, “Nas Lost (Ghostwriters)”. In the piece, FWMJ, as he’s better known, recounted a phone call with his friend Jay Electronica, who told him that “Queens Get the Money,” which Electronica produced, was also ghostwritten by the then-buzzing cult MC. Then, Hampton tweeted that while FWMJ “only got a phone call,” she “heard reference tapes for like, 6 songs.”

Earlier today, Hampton clarified that she “wasn’t coming for [Nas’] “legacy,” but “was responding to [someone] who said hip-hop needed more radical albums like ? .” That seems disingenuous. Whether Nas wrote that album or not has little to do with the question posed, which was about mainstream artists with a lot of power and therefore less to lose, releasing radical, controversial works of art. Nas most certainly released Untitled with his name on it. He had to answer for it. The result of Hampton’s tweet has been an Internet-level explosion of betrayal, best summarized by this histrionic question from FWMJ: “When it’s public knowledge that the ‘greatest lyricist’ of our era, has ghost writers, what does that mean?” The answer is clear, though, right? This is a travesty, an innocence-murdering moment in which a hip-hop hero is exposed and will never be the same again.

Nas hasn’t commented, though about a week ago, he appeared on Los Angeles radio station Power 106 and when asked about ghostwriters, he said he never used them. Opportunistic websites like Global Grind are framing video of this interview as a response to the controversy, but it is dated August 8, 2012. Strangely, no one has mentioned this April piece on the Complex website, which quoted a 2002 interview with Nas, to note that Illmatic producer and rapper Large Professor had a significant hand in helping Nas craft his career-making rhymes.

http://www.spin.com/2012/08/nas-ghostwriting-controversy-and-why-it-doesnt-matter/
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to Kool G Rap
    Kool G Rap says that at the early stage in his career when he worked with Salt-N-Pepa he was just happy to have the chance to realise his talent as a writer.

And he respects those who are able to convincingly spit [rap] other people's lyrics. "I can't take away from the artists that deliver lyrics from other writers, he says. "I can't knock it because it still takes a certain type of person to deliver that."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28551924
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel that Meek is going to beef with Ross in the near future. I might be wrong but quote me if I'm right
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I feel that Meek is going to beef with Ross in the near future. I might be wrong but quote me if I'm right

i was just thinking that earlier. like hes gonna be on some ? like "yo maybe they right. im talking about fake ? but this ? is the fakest" type ?
  • Copper
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

He look like he with some type of suicide squad
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Situation with Drake isnt going away regardless of whether or not Meek just committed Hip-Hop kamikaze (Im reserving judgement for when the second Meek song is dropped)

He has to address it along with his apologists, and articles with no supporting evidence or credence from founders, regardless of their opinions on other MCs doing it whilst not doing it themselves, does nothing to detract from this,

tumblr_inline_nmduem91fl1s1sjgc.gif
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    so.... are ? gunna be as outraged about meek being exposed by his own ghost writers earlier this year? how about stealing that "i got the juice" song?

In b4 your accused of "changing the rules" when you didnt from those same Save a Meek posters.
  • D0wn
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

i was just thinking that earlier. like hes gonna be on some ? like "yo maybe they right. im talking about fake ? but this ? is the fakest" type ?
    Meek would Only end up ending ,whats left of His career.
    Rawse got outted in 08 -09. Meek signed to ross in 2011- 2012, do the math.
    It will only make meek look bad.

Plus Rawse would eat Meek up in a battle.
    Ross got a solid resume when it comes to Battling.
This discussion has been closed.