IC Press Conference and contract signing

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i told yall on ? monday to buy the ticket and yall aint buy the ? yet.

wheres the flight plans?

wheres the ticket?

yall got 150...buy the ? ticket, post it in here, and PM me when thats done.

thanks
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and for those unclear the fight is canceled because I nor any one else on the ic will be an accessory to the on sight fuckery eyerone is assuring will happen...

He is not agreeing to an organized bout with the safety of all parties in mind he wants to it on some street ? ,

Y'all do that on y'all own.... Foh
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beef!

"meet me here at this time to squash this beef jack!"

? if this was real beef, you'll be at the airport and wouldn't need a ? itinerary because you got a ? that work at LAX to tell you who's on what flight.......but this is beef.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap vs Darx >>>>> All this innuendo
    I posted this in the PM but I'll post here too

Jamel dead ass serious. No troll. I'll fight you. Long as you promise not to ? a ? . I got hopes and dreams and ? . We can upload the video. It kinda feels like u should get a consolation prize after this ? . We should make this a "thing" like an annual fight

OR

@mastery vs. Jamel when Mastery is back in town. Then I'll be there to record it. And if Plap is there too it can be me and Plap on the under card with Them two ? running security in case his dusty ass get back in his emotions after being trolled in person (which is worse).

Cuz that ? dont have ? to lose but his life. Which still comes out to him not having ? to lose. U know how them hoodrat ? get when they're upset. Shooting everything EXCEPT what they was aiming for.

Also this could be the start of like some IC community service where we all pick a charity or something in each of our cities and vote on who we gonna send the money to???

*makes a thread about the charity part*
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not buying a ticket for a street fight that's sight as you call it....

If you can't do it in a gym with rules and regulations it's not happening
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? went from Clubber Lang to Casper ( when he disappeared from the internets) to Mariah Carey ( Making all those diva like demands) to DMX lol like i said u good bruh ur e cred is intact
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

Whatchu scared of internet liability, let em fight where they fight
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    this ? went from Clubber Lang to Casper ( when he disappeared from the internets) to Mariah Carey ( Making all those diva like demands) to DMX lol like i said u good bruh ur e cred is intact

i said "post the itinerary" and that i wouldnt post in the thread again til yall did.

did yall post the itinerary?

? no.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

Jamel dead ass serious. No troll. I'll fight you. Long as you promise not to ? a ? . I got hopes and dreams and ? . We can upload the video. It kinda feels like u should get a consolation prize after this ? . We should make this a "thing" like an annual fight

OR

@mastery vs. Jamel when Mastery is back in town. Then I'll be there to record it. And if Plap is there too it can be me and Plap on the under card with Them two ? running security in case his dusty ass get back in his emotions after being trolled in person (which is worse).

Cuz that ? dont have ? to lose but his life. Which still comes out to him not having ? to lose. U know how them hoodrat ? get when they're upset. Shooting everything EXCEPT what they was aiming for.

Also this could be the start of like some IC community service where we all pick a charity or something in each of our cities and vote on who we gonna send the money to???

? shut the ? up

let the handle they ? first then we can get to me woopin yo ass, ok

dont rush yo ass woopin boy
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    700 wrote: »

OR

? shut the ? up

Y'all can start now, this ? dead. Eyerone can't promise he won't shoot somebody with the pistol he can't bring to LA anyway so the fight's off.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @irony bruh u better not ever jokingly post "fight me" on this forum again

if i ever say "fight me", i dont mean it jokingly.

thats yalls problem. yall think this is a joke.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

He said he down for it du

damn
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my bad y'all, ? got me in my feelings about beefin and ? .....touchy subject for me.

peace be unto y'all muthafuckas man....peace be still.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    700 wrote: »

OR

? shut the ? up

Y'all can start now, this ? dead. Eyerone can't promise he won't shoot somebody with the pistol he can't bring to LA anyway so the fight's off.

i never said i'd shoot anybody.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? gon shoot Jamel when he get in his uber and when they fly his ass back to El Paso 4 days later
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Billy_Poncho

So you saying the fight between eye and jamel officially dead?

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

i said post the itinerary and that i wouldnt post in the thread again til yall did.

? no.

but then you posted again in the thread and the itinerary still hasnt been posted
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

i said post the itinerary and that i wouldnt post in the thread again til yall did.

? no.

but then you posted again in the thread and the itinerary still hasnt been posted

and what was my last post in that thread, my ? ?

go ahead and post it in here for the peoples.