IC Press Conference and contract signing

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Look man me saying you not built like that, you not a thug, you not a killer is not a diss....
    I am not trying to diss you, I'm giving you props on being an actual rational thinking positive individual

? even trap boy plap would glove up...

In fact I've seen personally on my own block ? put on gloves to settle disputes to keep from ? getting to the point your 9-5 working tax paying functional member of society ass is taking it....

I just can't feel you on this one, take it how you will, but I can't co sign it

nah nah nah nah.

? ALL that ? you talking du.

im in there.

2pm.

Broadway Boxing gym. im in there.

^

it's done.

There will be a few LA IC posters.. If ? goes wrong, they'll be there to situate it..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dwo scared Jamel family gonna sue him after irony shoots him the face....lol
    don't believe the hype...
    @dwo scared Jamel family gonna sue him after irony shoots him the face....lol
    don't believe the hype...

naw it aint even that....this was really a sparring session for sport...? got a life and future to think bout...if u really beefed w ? u know aint no telling where they gonna end when its lit
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo so if it's officially dead... why isn't this thread locked yet. Those funds can be redirected to @700 to come fight @DarcSkies .

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

just buy his ticket.

i dont get it.

i've said the same things ive said since forever and now ? is scared?

buy the ticket.

post it here.

pm me.

i'll be at that gym on the 24th just like i said in my last post in that thread.

its that simple.
  • Mastery
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Plap vs Darx >>>>> All this innuendo
    I posted this in the PM but I'll post here too

Jamel dead ass serious. No troll. I'll fight you. Long as you promise not to ? a ? . I got hopes and dreams and ? . We can upload the video. It kinda feels like u should get a consolation prize after this ? . We should make this a "thing" like an annual fight

OR

@mastery vs. Jamel when Mastery is back in town. Then I'll be there to record it. And if Plap is there too it can be me and Plap on the under card with Them two ? running security in case his dusty ass get back in his emotions after being trolled in person (which is worse).

Cuz that ? dont have ? to lose but his life. Which still comes out to him not having ? to lose. U know how them hoodrat ? get when they're upset. Shooting everything EXCEPT what they was aiming for.

Also this could be the start of like some IC community service where we all pick a charity or something in each of our cities and vote on who we gonna send the money to???

*makes a thread about the charity part*

? shut the ? up

let the handle they ? first then we can get to me woopin yo ass, ok

dont rush yo ass woopin boy

Y'all can start now, this ? dead. Eyerone can't promise he won't shoot somebody with the pistol he can't bring to LA anyway so the fight's off.

i never said i'd shoot anybody.

Promise you won't shoot him with your TSA-proof pistol
    Nah, the nigha he going to meet out there for his album... he gonna bring the pistol for eye.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    think about your futures!!!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? went from Clubber Lang to Casper ( when he disappeared from the internets) to Mariah Carey ( Making all those diva like demands) to DMX lol like i said u good bruh ur e cred is intact

i said post the itinerary and that i wouldnt post in the thread again til yall did.

did yall post the itinerary?

? no.

but then you posted again in the thread and the itinerary still hasnt been posted

and what was my last post in that thread, my ? ?

go ahead and post it in here for the peoples.
    Chi been alluded to u sneaking jamel at airport...

Is that why u wanna see the itinerary?

I dont see how thats your concern
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    That ? gon shoot Jamel when he get in his uber and when they fly his ass back to El Paso 4 days later

Muthafucca won't even get out the car. He'll just have the driver do a drive-by, then haul azzz
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    think about your futures!!!
    reconsider! read some literature!
  •  i ro ny
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    this ? went from Clubber Lang to Casper ( when he disappeared from the internets) to Mariah Carey ( Making all those diva like demands) to DMX lol like i said u good bruh ur e cred is intact

i said post the itinerary and that i wouldnt post in the thread again til yall did.

? no.

but then you posted again in the thread and the itinerary still hasnt been posted

posting the itinerary makes it real.

• Mastery
    Options

? no.

He wants to know how much planning time he has before Jamel touches down.

If Jamel gets in on the weekend, he has to adjust things but if Jamel gets there monday morning, he wants to lie in wait and sneak him.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Look man me saying you not built like that, you not a thug, you not a killer is not a diss....
    I am not trying to diss you, I'm giving you props on being an actual rational thinking positive individual

? even trap boy plap would glove up...

In fact I've seen personally on my own block ? put on gloves to settle disputes to keep from ? getting to the point your 9-5 working tax paying functional member of society ass is taking it....

I just can't feel you on this one, take it how you will, but I can't co sign it

nah nah nah nah.

? ALL that ? you talking du.

im in there.

2pm.

Broadway Boxing gym. im in there.

^

it's done.

There will be a few LA IC posters.. If ? goes wrong, they'll be there to situate it..

its not happening bro. we can all see the tough guy, woofing bravado is to save face.

hes not built like samson.

thats ok though, not everybody can be everything.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

? no.

He wants to know how much planning time he has before Jamel touches down.

If Jamel gets in on the weekend, he has to adjust things but if Jamel gets there monday morning, he wants to lie in wait and sneak him.

bingo.

how'd you know my plan?

man if yall dont post the ? itinerary already.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This man while forever be shunned on tha IC....
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    This man while forever be shunned on tha IC....

as the ? who showed up to Broadway Gym at 2pm on August 24th.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Plap vs Darx >>>>> All this innuendo
    I posted this in the PM but I'll post here too

Jamel dead ass serious. No troll. I'll fight you. Long as you promise not to ? a ? . I got hopes and dreams and ? . We can upload the video. It kinda feels like u should get a consolation prize after this ? . We should make this a "thing" like an annual fight

OR

@mastery vs. Jamel when Mastery is back in town. Then I'll be there to record it. And if Plap is there too it can be me and Plap on the under card with Them two ? running security in case his dusty ass get back in his emotions after being trolled in person (which is worse).

Cuz that ? dont have ? to lose but his life. Which still comes out to him not having ? to lose. U know how them hoodrat ? get when they're upset. Shooting everything EXCEPT what they was aiming for.

Also this could be the start of like some IC community service where we all pick a charity or something in each of our cities and vote on who we gonna send the money to???

*makes a thread about the charity part*

? shut the ? up

let the handle they ? first then we can get to me woopin yo ass, ok

dont rush yo ass woopin boy

Y'all can start now, this ? dead. Eyerone can't promise he won't shoot somebody with the pistol he can't bring to LA anyway so the fight's off.

i never said i'd shoot anybody.

Promise you won't shoot him with your TSA-proof pistol
    He got a air compressor btuh

Jamel never stood a chance, Eye popping up at the hotel the night b4 on some No Country For Old Man ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So when he finally stops talking like the riddler and says he will be at the gym and gives the time now it's too real for yall..

Ain't nobody doing ? in no ? airport TSA will have every wrist in the building up they ass for that ? . And even if he did on sight him in the gym it would be broken up before 2 punches land. Just get the ticket.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, so what got it here?

You mad cuz he banned you??

Iight peep game every Thursday - Sunday night from 9pm -2am I'm at the Brewers art

That's 1106 n Charles street Baltimore Maryland

I'm there every Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday night INCLUDING tonight

If all it takes to bring the killer out of you is a ban, come holla at me

this ? just earned the respect of a thousand ?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i say ? a lot