IC Press Conference and contract signing

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    So when he finally stops talking like the riddler and says he will be at the gym and gives the time now it's too real for yall..

Ain't nobody doing ? in no ? airport TSA will have every wrist in the building up they ass for that ? . And even if he did on sight him in the gym it would be broken up before 2 punches land. Just get the ticket.

? shut up...he posturing....... we ve been at this for a week.....real ? know that type...all he had to say i aint trying to spar over no internet ? ....
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Yo so if it's officially dead... why isn't this thread locked yet. Those funds can be redirected to @700 to come fight @DarcSkies .

NAH ? ...u aint getting me shot. I want ? there in case this coward ass Estrogen Monster decides to revert to his natural ? nature and not take his .

If I get shot/stabbed. YOU GETTIN SHOT/STABBED WIT ME.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gained a lot of respect for @Black_Samson while working with him to try to put this ? together behind the scenes. much love bro. N/H.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Man, so what got it here?

You mad cuz he banned you??

Iight peep game every Thursday - Sunday night from 9pm -2am I'm at the Brewers art

That's 1106 n Charles street Baltimore Maryland

I'm there every Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday night INCLUDING tonight

If all it takes to bring the killer out of you is a ban, come holla at me

this ? just earned the respect of a thousand ?

No he didn't, now we gotta watch him beef with Du for 3 years. Great

naw hell no....Bmore and VA are not that far apart......id personally make it my mission to make that one happen...
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao where's @S2J at?
  • DarcSkies
    edited July 2015
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    I wouldnt shoot or stab you

its not that serious

I dont trust no crackhead.

Mastery ref this ? . I'll be wearing a breathalyzer so I can breath in his dusty ass presence.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo fight still on or naw?
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    damn i say ? a lot

? ?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So when he finally stops talking like the riddler and says he will be at the gym and gives the time now it's too real for yall..

Ain't nobody doing ? in no ? airport TSA will have every wrist in the building up they ass for that ? . And even if he did on sight him in the gym it would be broken up before 2 punches land. Just get the ticket.

? shut up...he posturing....... we ve been at this for a week.....real ? know that type...all he had to say i aint trying to spar over no internet ? ....

I have no issue knocking your hairline to your shoulders and you not far. If he posturing eliminate his excuse by doing exactly what he said.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

I have no issue knocking your hairline to your shoulders and you not far. If he posturing eliminate his excuse by doing exactly what he said.
    whenever u feel up for it, i live down the street from OB and who the ? is that ? .....we ve been catering to him for a week....the ? disappeared when it was hammertime now that ? are tired of this ? he pops out like Clubber Lang?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever yo, he's unbanned, I got work tonight, y'all talk to him

I'm done with this
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Whatever yo, he's unbanned, I got work tonight, y'all talk to him

I'm done with this
    GREAT...now Du's upset

don-nelson.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest if the fight don't happen, put that money towards Darc vs Plap fight
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

its whatever the money is there.....
  • DarcSkies
    edited July 2015
    Options

its whatever the money is there.....

This ? deflated LOL

Im talking to mastery to see when he gone be back so maybe he can referee it if Plap can get a day off from the Taco truck he works in.

Otherwise it's back to the jokes (which will continue regardless).

I was looking forward to seeing Jamel fight that ? though. im low-key deflated myself I guess. I was bout to finally have some action shots. Guess I'll have to go back to taking pictures of the beach and ? lol
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    This man while forever be shunned on tha IC....

as the ? who showed up to Broadway Gym at 2pm on August 24th.

We're @ $175.. we'd already be at goal if there was certainty...

Cosign the Organized fight and more $ will roll in
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These two charmin soft ass ? aint gonna fight...they'll prolly meet up and have a hugging contest..first ? to let go is the loser
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Buy the ticket

Jamel trained in 16 different forms of Martial Arts, if he can't stop a bullet he dont deserve the title 'Black Samson'

this is @Black_Samson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guVAeFs5XwE
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    These two charmin soft ass ? aint gonna fight...they'll prolly meet up and have a hugging contest..first ? to let go is the loser
    That was actually smirk worthy.

A corny ? funny at least two times a year I guess.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ain't serious.
    He could've showed up and Just Not do no organized ? and take off on Jamel on sight as he put it.

Instead he tells dude ain't nothing going as planned smh.

Jamel would've probably been down for the bare knuckle too.

Meh. I'd fight any of u ? in a controlled setting.

I'm good for the uncontrolled as well.

This ? ain't have to be that hard if both participants were willing.