Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just face it bruh

I'm right your wrong.

Chip ? sucks at his job.

Everything I said is true because the stats and record shows its true.
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    shieky wrote: »
    So McCoy got the same numbers and he missed games smh

Murray missed a game too.

Matthews is a backup.

??

Edit: He said Shady is still better than both of them. They each are performing better than Shady thus far, so obviously collectively they are ? on him while being cheaper.

Shady missed 2 games and y'all play uptempo so its more chances for them to get the ball, for his numbers to be the same should be a red flag

Demarco got 10 more carries for 3 more yards lmao

Damn you would think that was a major discrepancy. Also you didn't factor in receiving yards like I did. You also forgot to mention touchdowns.

You also completely ignored Matthews production which is better across the board. So I really don't even have to mention Murray and still make my point.
  • shieky
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Just face it bruh

I'm right your wrong.

Chip ? sucks at his job.

Everything I said is true because the stats and record shows its true.

I gave you stats that undeniably proved that most of what you were stating was false. So far what you got right is our record being worse (doesn't matter till January) and our offense being worse (doesn't matter if its evened out by our defense being better).
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    What stats?

Is y'all offense doing better with the new guys instead of the old guy?

• shieky
    edited October 2015
    Options
    What stats?

Is y'all offense doing better with the new guys instead of the old guy?

Why are you only focusing on offense though? Let me turn it around on you.

Is our defense doing better with the new guys instead of the old guy?

Edit: missed the first question. The stats I provided on the previous page when you stated how all those old guys were doing better than their replacements.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Most of the change came on offense
    His defense is average. Nothing to brag about

New

QB
    RB
    RB
    WR
    Lineman
    Lineman

That's his moves because offense is his thing.

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Matthews is a backup.

??

Edit: He said Shady is still better than both of them. They each are performing better than Shady thus far, so obviously collectively they are ? on him while being cheaper.

Shady missed 2 games and y'all play uptempo so its more chances for them to get the ball, for his numbers to be the same should be a red flag

Damn you would think that was a major discrepancy. Also you didn't factor in receiving yards like I did. You also forgot to mention touchdowns.

You also completely ignored Matthews production which is better across the board. So I really don't even have to mention Murray and still make my point.

Aiet you won shady having the same numbers in 2 less games means nothing
  • shieky
    Options
    Most of the change came on offense
    His defense is average. Nothing to brag about

New

QB
    RB
    RB
    WR
    Lineman
    Lineman

Word?

Corner
    Corner
    Nickle
    Dime
    ILB
    ILB
    FS
    OLB

Keep making ? up man.
  • shieky
    Options

Matthews is a backup.

??

This is why you don't argue for other peoples points. Do you know the basis of this? Are you really going to discount touchdowns for a few yards? Does Shady not have 22 more carries than Matthews? Yet there is a 3.9 to 6.1 ypc discrepancy. The ? does games missed have to do with amount of carries?

So I'll ask you what I should ask ? . Is Shady's production better or worse than the combination of Murray and Matthews?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Middle of the pack defense(don't know why your bragging on it)

And terrible offense.

His changes ain't helping.

• shieky
    Options
    Middle of the pack defense(don't know why your bragging on it)

And terrible offense.

His changes ain't helping.

Is the defense better than last year or not? Didn't I already tell you we went from 31st in pass defense to 19th. And PPG is down to under 20. How is that not helping. Once again... keep making this ? up.
  • shieky
    Options

Oh and this kills me. You acknowledge he is the GM.

Everything is his thing ? . Lmao.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U ? have this same eagles debate every monday
  • ericb4prez
    Options

Matthews is a backup.

??

This is why you don't argue for other peoples points. Do you know the basis of this? Are you really going to discount touchdowns for a few yards? Does Shady not have 22 more carries than Matthews? Yet there is a 3.9 to 6.1 ypc discrepancy. The ? does games missed have to do with amount of carries?

So I'll ask you what I should ask ? . Is Shady's production better or worse than the combination of Murray and Matthews?

You posted total yards they have 12 more than him and he played 2 less games like I said you win I'm done
  • shieky
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    U ? have this same eagles debate every monday

I agree. Only difference is I'm fully engaging in this one because I'm tired of the same ? being said and hyperbole thrown around. I made an extra ? of coffee and got a few more blacks, kicked my feet up and ready to do this all day.
  • shieky
    Options

Matthews is a backup.

??

You posted total yards they have 12 more than him and he played 2 less games like I said you win I'm done

It is not about winning bruh. I don't consider debates on the internet wins.

You are being intellectually dishonest by only looking at total yards, as if that is a running backs only impact. And the fact is, BOTH are doing it... that is the biggest takeaway you should get from it. As Al and Chris said last night, all three running backs cost less than Shady does combined. The production combined (and individually) is better. Doesn't matter by how much.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JD been unbanned for only a week, where he at? No matter how much my team sucked I been here but y'all wanna LOL and cosign JD ? ass he aint been here, and he is a glitter belt ? wearing idiot.

This cowboy on cowboy violence has to be stopped
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this....this is when its time to find another hobby to spend 3+ hrs doing

it should NEVER get this serious
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jpp showed up at the facility.. Plans on signing the tender 14 mill now 8.4 mill.. pending the physical who got to do today in order to play asap.. ? it.. The way NFC East is.. We need all available bodies..

• ericb4prez
    Options

Matthews is a backup.

??

It is not about winning bruh. I don't consider debates on the internet wins.

You are being intellectually dishonest by only looking at total yards, as if that is a running backs only impact. And the fact is, BOTH are doing it... that is the biggest takeaway you should get from it. As Al and Chris said last night, all three running backs cost less than Shady does combined. The production combined (and individually) is better. Doesn't matter by how much.

I'm being dishonest by looking at yards you brought up
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    JD been unbanned for only a week, where he at? No matter how much my team sucked I been here but y'all wanna LOL and cosign JD ? ass he aint been here, and he is a glitter belt ? wearing idiot.

Chill ? , this is awesome.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Chill ? , this is awesome.

i was being sarcastic i hope them ? drown in eachothers tears
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Sorry I didn't chime in. Was at this Eagle bar called Turtle Bay in Manhattan during the game. Pretty nice crowd, and $20 got me all-I-could-eat wings and beer. Going back for the SNF game vs. Dallas (which I will be geniunely surprised doesn't get flexed out)

As for this ? last night, this one goes on the WRs more than anything. WAAAY too many drops. Huff dropped a sure fire touchdown, and Jordan Matthews just needs stick'um infused in his ? veins or some ? . No, Bradford didn't help out much, but I can't pin this one (all) on him for the most part. At this point, DeMarco needs to eat his ? pride (which won't be too hard, he a merc that just got $$$$) and accept the fact that him and Ryan Matthews need to get equal touches for this running game to truly work.

The D is stout. Three picks on Killah? Malcolm Jenkins got better hands than our whole WR corps at this point. They did let Stewart chew them up on the ground, mostly because they haven't seen a punishing run attack like Carolina's.

Respect is due, the Panthers won, but this is a L that could've been a W, straight up. I guess Chip is really shooting for 9-7 to be the division winner here.