The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    This could set a new precident, outside of blatant ? , ? are gonna be taking ? to court left and right.

They already have

Word to Jonathan vilma
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , ? the Patriots, nigggaaa. Bears fool!
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Pats nation muthafuckas!
    2ym86eb.gif

Just deal w it..

This ? JADEN smh
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now there won't be any excuses when the Rats get their ? kicked

Like the excuses you gave the Crapvens in the Divisional Last year right?

As a Ravens fan, I do have a legit excuse. The real reason we lost is b/c we were down to cornerbacks who we're pretty much guys who we're off the street @ CB. Not having Jimmy Smith or Lardarius Webb hurt! B-More put up a valiant effort, but it wasn't enough.

Said that to say this..... we all know health is extremely important , especially in the playoffs, but it's a part of the game so I just tip my hat and keep it pushin'.

For instance, there's no doubt in my mind that if Gronk was anywhere close to being even 90% healthy in Super Bowl 46, the Pats win.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll say this.. Tebow looks way better than he did his last couple of stops
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Dont act like yall dominated us, We're the only team in the AFC that ain't intimidated by yall and u kno this

You still lost B, and it was an epic meltdown.

We just had a trash secondary so save that "epic meltdown" ? all yall ? was shook during that game and waited til the flacco threw the pick to pop off, we'll cross paths again
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    Damn shame what happen to the Ravens. Them ? was up 14 twice, smh. What a bunch of ? clowns.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame what happen to the Ravens. Them ? was up 14 twice, smh. What a bunch of ? clowns.

And your team is?
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

And your team is?

The Bears, them ? ? suck too. But that's my team tho. The Ravens really ? up that opportunity. They will never get that close again.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Bears fan poppin off huh? We've been .500 or better the past 8 years and yall are coming off a historically bad defensive year and Jay Cutler is still your QB for the foreseeable future id shut the ? up and exit this convo if I was u
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Dont act like yall dominated us, We're the only team in the AFC that ain't intimidated by yall and u kno this

You still lost B, and it was an epic meltdown.

We just had a trash secondary so save that "epic meltdown" ? all yall ? was shook during that game and waited til the flacco threw the pick to pop off, we'll cross paths again

you were up by 14 twice , any halfway decent team would've kept that margin till the end.

if being so called shook is a consolation price for you then , you can have that.

We had a secondary full of practice squad players lol. Now we're not a "halfway decent" team now man cut the ? we'll cross paths again im done here cuz yall in here frontin
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt Drudge is a racist batty bwoy cac, but this is a GOAT headline:

7VnbPse.png

Goodell gotta make time bro!

The judge make time, you know that, the judge make time right?

The judge make time so it ain’t ? ....
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    trent richardson got cut. and ? thought jim brown was hating in 2012

What a ? bust ....I remember they thought he was a can't miss ....Colts took the L for that trade ...at least Cleveland got something for the ?

Shiieeett browns taking a L too.....they picked manziel in that first round now they regret it they never have a good draft anyway
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    Bears fan poppin off huh? We've been .500 or better the past 8 years and yall are coming off a historically bad defensive year and Jay Cutler is still your QB for the foreseeable future id shut the ? up and exit this convo if I was u

Get out ya feelings little ? . I admitted my team was garbage. Cheer up tho, at least yall didnt lose the SB on the one yard line.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @_Menace_

What's going on with Sio Moore?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    They need to bring back Paul Tagliabue,that ? didn't give a ? you could have a murder charge and still be on the field playing until it was resolved

Innocent until proven guilty. Best way to be treated
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Tevin Coleman with 56 yards on 8 carries. We MIGHT have a running game. That's the ONLY weak link on the team. If that stays consistent, ? in trouble.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tevin Coleman with 56 yards on 8 carries. We MIGHT have a running game. That's the ONLY weak link on the team. If that stays consistent, ? in trouble.

Against what a 3rd team defense?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options

lol....nope, 1st quarter. 52 yards after 2 carries. He did do it behind one of the worst O-lines in the NFL tho. Good enough for ya? Lol never mind....I asked that like I give a dam.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol....nope, 1st quarter. 52 yards after 2 carries. He did do it behind one of the worst O-lines in the NFL tho. Good enough for ya? Lol never mind....I asked that like I give a dam.

Good because 52 yards in the 4th preseason game isn't good enough for me
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    told yall fools. this whole deflate gate was ? . we talked about some deflated footballs the whole ? summer

The judges decision doesnt mean it was ? .. it means he made that decision i mean if thats the standard you want to go on....

at the end of the day his lies were worse than the deflation of the footballs its the principle

there shouldn't have been an investigation to begin with. all this over some footballs maybe 1lb less than the standard.

goddell tried to prove that he isn't loyal to kraft and the pats. he wanted to prove a point he was gonna go hard on them, partly because he covered up the spy gate dirt which was way worse than this.

it backfired badly. it made him look stupid once again. this was a misdemeanor offense and he tried to make it as if it was a felony.

and u wanna talk about lies, goddell didn't have all the facts and was making up ? along the way.

goddell has to go

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 14h14 hours ago
    Goodell tried to frame and railroad Brady to penalize Pats for past cheating and to regain stature by taking down a superstar QB. Whoops.

Skip knows wassup

• numbaz...80's baby
    Options

Good because 52 yards in the 4th preseason game isn't good enough for me

He actually averaged 8 ypc that game but yea.....that's nice of you.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Coleman was good at Indiana but his team was trash, ima agree with numbaz, the falcons might've gotten a steal with him, we'll see tho