When the last time you had to knuckle up ?

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love catching ? in that guillotine hold to the ground. I got long arms and them rib punches don't feel like ? .
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    @Black_Samson @CP203

When were you ? over there? I was there in '04 bruh... 0 ? 4 and I STILL be experiencing this ? man. I got insomnia like a ? dude.

? when I first came back from Iraq, newly married, the wife was cooking some ? in the kitchen and was cutting vegetables standing at the counter with her towards me.

We were talking about something and she turned around to say something to me, but she still had the knife in her hand. Idk wtf came over me but I rushed her, grabbed her wrist, put her in a wrist lock, and knocked her back against the counter and told her "don't ever put a got damn knife in my face."

I felt bad as ? afterwards dude. She told me she never feared me until that moment.

06-08 iraq as part of the surge smh and 11-12 afghan, ? i broke my cousins arm when he tried to wake me up and i got chocked my ex-wife in my sleep felt bad as ? for that one seeing her jump when i try to hug her and ?
    I broke my wife's jaw in my sleep before. She had to get her ? wired shut and everything bruh. I felt like the ? of the earth.

She would usually sleep hugged up with me with her head on my chest and my arm wrapped around her. Well apparently this night, I was having nightmares about something bruh. All I remember is waking up to her screaming and crying, asking her wtf happened.

She said all she knew was my arm that was wrapped around her, my grip starting getting tighter and tighter around her then I brought my other arm up and punched her in the jaw. All while I was sleep.

bro i felt like ? for like two months after the incident i had to sleep in the guest room and listen to her tell me she doesn't feel safe around me
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @Black_Samson

My mind frame is different now bruh. I always fear ? like getting stomped out by ? if I hit the deck. While I'm confident I can prevent that, anything can happen man.

Then a ? be having flashbacks of Iraq and ? , that don't help at all.

Last week I was standing in line at this mexican restaurant and some white dude got in line behind me and he was too close bruh. Like way too close. He was closer than arms length away. So I stood to the side. He like "you not in line?" I was like "yeah, I'm in line, I just don't like people standing too close to me when they're behind me" CAC looked offended as ? . Lol.

He like "I ain't no threat." I just told him "it's better this way. Prevents any kind of conflict."

I still have issues with people staring at me. ? puts me in a weird headspace.

I am definitely the same way about people being behind me.

? i still avoid drive around ? holes and man hole covers.

nigggggggggggaaaaaaaa i be dodging the ? outta trash in the road and sometimes i catch myself riding the curb, and lately the flashbacks been too real like reenacting what happened

? , i still observe over passes when going under them, and switch lanes before coming out from under it.

smh... i be glad when i get the ? over this ? .

bro its ? up because i only feel comfortable around current and former military personnel. i don't think we'll get over it just learn to handle or at least thats what they say in therapy
    This. Other military personnel I'm good around, no problems whatsoever. It's the ? civilians who bother me bruh. I don't even go to therapy bruh, it does nothing for me. Like seriously does nothing for me.

I deal with this ? by posting on the IC, lifting, working out, going on hikes, and staying to myself. I could be fine for a couple days, then bam, out of nowhere I'm feeling those familiar feelings again.

lol i started therapy again because the therapist now is a combat vet and its group sessions, ? i got banned from the va for a lil bit because i told my old therapist id ? her because she tried telling me she understands ? no the ? you don't you never deployed. man ? civilians especially when they start the oh if i was over there i would have done blah blah blah or the thanks for what you do for us
    "Thank you for your service." First thing out a person's mouth when they find out you served.
  • CP203
    Options
    and haven't gotten into a fight in 3 years,basically since i got out the army i was warned being ranger qualified and fighting civis will get you a lengthy sentence
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Got in a fight at a club at A&T homecoming in 2013. Anyone can get these hands tho today or tomorrow. A trained killer in multiple art forms as well.

Did you train with sun tzu?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Mastery
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I hit him with a downward diagonal slashing elbow strike to his jaw.

These ? got tekken combos n ?

? be getting life credit points in street fighter bonus round
    Lol nah bruh. I was just heavy into Muay Thai at the time. I trained with my Kru from '05 - '12 so a ? nice with his elbow and knee strikes.
  • Mastery
    Options
    CP203, Black, and Mastery...yall ? may wanna go see a couselor for PTSD.
    Bruh... we all getting VA disability benefits for that ? now. Haha

Counselors, therapy... that ? don't help me. I cope in different ways.
  • CP203
    Options

lol hell yea, ? the ic is better than therapy sometimes at least ? have me laughing when i talk about my issues and not on some i know how you feel ?
  • Mastery
    Options
    lol hell yea, ? the ic is better than therapy sometimes at least ? have me laughing when i talk about my issues and not on some i know how you feel ?
    Mastery wrote:
    I deal with this ? by posting on the IC, lifting, working out, going on hikes, and staying to myself.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word....I started reading their ? and forgot what the original thread was about....lol. I don't even want to know what a nigguh experienced over there to have them dodging manhole covers and ? people up in their sleep.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Got in a fight at a club at A&T homecoming in 2013. Anyone can get these hands tho today or tomorrow. A trained killer in multiple art forms as well.

Did you train with sun tzu?

I read his books, I suggest you read them as well.

"He who know when he can fight and when cannot will always be victorious" -Sum Tzu

You ever met him in person?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Mastery
    Options
    I can't ? with the medication bruh. At all. I refuse.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CP203
    Options
    I can't ? with the medication bruh. At all. I refuse.

yea I straight told them no meds, they had me on some ? that gave me suicidal thoughts and ? and then Seroquel had me like a walking zombie and then I started paying attention to the side effects of meds ? that. I was on meds to make me sleep, meds to get me going in the morning, meds to keep my mood in check and meds for the flashbacks
  • CP203
    Options

I self medicate cause the pills cause me to ? yellow foam and have cold sweats where i leave puddles.

weed and liquor are my main meds now a days