When the last time you had to knuckle up ?

Options

Comments

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    I can't ? with the medication bruh. At all. I refuse.

Got me on three anti psychotics

Geesh! ? forbid this ? miss a day taking his meds. Bruh you seem like a ticking timebomb waiting to explode.

Geesh! ? forbid this ? miss a day taking his meds. Bruh you seem like a ticking timebomb waiting to explode.

I am good as long as i got weed.

I ? up one time tho, went 72hours without my meds and pulled a kabar on a guy that wouldnt let me change lanes.

I know longer keep the kabar in the truck.

a kabar, ? you plan on gutting somebody cant front though my handy dandy gerber stay in the whip
    I pulled my Glock 21 .45 caliber on this ? on the freeway back in '05.

He was merging on the freeway, when I was merging off to another freeway (weaving lane). I guess he felt some type of way about me getting in front of him (? was speeding like a mug getting onto the freeway). Anyway he starts flipping me off, tailgating me, honking his horn at me. I start getting mad but try to ignore it...

That is until we on the next freeway... now he driving along side me and he swerve left at me to get me to swerve... I didn't flinch but I did speed up.. but now my ? blood is boiling. I pulled out my Glock from the side of my seat, rolled down the passenger side window and pointed it. He caught up and was about to swerve my way again until he seen the gun...

The ? swerved right and crossed a couple lanes of traffic to catch the next exit. I gave chase. There were cars ahead of him at the exit and the light was red. I pulled up behind him and hopped out my ? . This ? take off, hit the shoulder of the exit, and clip like 2 cars trying to get away. I just hopped back in my ? and got back on the freeway once I realized ? was staring at me.

that's my biggest fear that im gonna end up popping someone because im not thinking rational
    I felt well within my rights bruh. This ? could have killed me with the ? he was doing. I wanted to put the fear of ? in that dude.

lol my lady made me realize I still got problems, she was like damn your answer for every confrontation is killing somebody. she just don't know im itching to see if I still got it from ranger school like I really wanna ? a ? in 15secs or less
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I said this was @Black_Samson in the 'Post the Fictional Equivalent of an IC Poster' thread
    pstdcartoon.jpg

Im gon have to tell u why im the way i am oneday.

The ? that i was forced to do.

One day.

know the feeling my boy, its some ? ive done on foreign land that I will take to the grave

All you need is ?
  • _God_
    Options
    It's been 22 years since my last fist fight

So how many body's you got n what happen in that last fight
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I ? up one time tho, went 72hours without my meds and pulled a kabar on a guy that wouldnt let me change lanes.

a kabar, ? you plan on gutting somebody cant front though my handy dandy gerber stay in the whip

He was merging on the freeway, when I was merging off to another freeway (weaving lane). I guess he felt some type of way about me getting in front of him (? was speeding like a mug getting onto the freeway). Anyway he starts flipping me off, tailgating me, honking his horn at me. I start getting mad but try to ignore it...

That is until we on the next freeway... now he driving along side me and he swerve left at me to get me to swerve... I didn't flinch but I did speed up.. but now my ? blood is boiling. I pulled out my Glock from the side of my seat, rolled down the passenger side window and pointed it. He caught up and was about to swerve my way again until he seen the gun...

The ? swerved right and crossed a couple lanes of traffic to catch the next exit. I gave chase. There were cars ahead of him at the exit and the light was red. I pulled up behind him and hopped out my ? . This ? take off, hit the shoulder of the exit, and clip like 2 cars trying to get away. I just hopped back in my ? and got back on the freeway once I realized ? was staring at me.

Yeah thay switchwas a ? to flip off upon returning.
    I had to stay at my dads house for the first 2 weeks anddrowned my sorrows in liquor and strippers. Burnt thru 7 grand in two weeks trying to forget.
    Car got broken into while i was getting a lap dance and thought thebitch had something to do with it and tried to strangle her from behind. Bouncer grabbed me, this was during my steroid phase.... i turned around and jumped forward withthe top of my head slamming into his nose hit him witha thick brown glass ash tray, and bit him around his right cheek. It wasa Wednesday and he was the only one there. Come to find out the trick i strangled went to miami and wound up in Pitbulls Dammit Man video.
    PTSD AND Roid Rage? Oh that bouncer didn't stand a chance. Got damn!!! Lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    th last fight I was in was about two years ago

and thats when hit the ? with a beer bottle, thinking it was gon ? him up

hell no, it just got that big ass ? mad
    Was the bottle empty or full?

I had already seen him coming, so I ? the rest of it right before i slapped the ? out of him with it

my homeboy told me he was walking up behind us, so i turned and saw him coming

turned back around, ? the rest of it and timed the ? perfectly
    Lol Next time make sure it's full bruh.

Empty bottle gonna give you a g-force of 22 g's
    Full bottle gonna give you a g-force of 28 g's

next time im just gon start wooping a ? ass

? all that other ?

if there ever is a next time
  • _God_
    edited July 2015
    Options
    See this is why ? just carry guns now you thinkin you could one deep a ? , and this ? secretly on steroids n send you to the hospital and cause you money. Young ? set the precedent, so look I'm not goin out like that, you mob on me , you gotta pay more than I did..i
    Imma just back out wen everything pop off and make you realize you not ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • _God_
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    See this is why ? just carry guns now you thinkin you could one deep a ? , and this ? secretly on steroids n send you to the hospital and cause you money. Young ? set the precedent, so look I'm not goin out like that, you mob on me , you gotta pay more than I did..i
    Imma just back out wen everything pop off and make you realize you not ? .

This was like early 2004 i was 23?

Yea that right when the tide turned, in 2015, you dead. In 2004 we was just realizing that ? actually die in the instances.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My first night working at a College club out here called Republic...

Ahem

I started working there on a Friday night, the prior thursday there was a riot, involving a little under 76 people(that's how many people were arrested).
    They didn't catch the group of cholo's that started the brawl.
    They come back the night i start working.there is a conflict, with them again, but this time the security reacted in a timely manner.

While outside though they began popping off with the security, it was 4 of them.
    They told me to watch over the VIP waiter to make sure he doesn't get ? up while calling the one time...
    The others eventually got them out of the gated entrance.
    they see the lil dude calling the police and try to reach over the gate to grab him.
    I push lil man back and intercept a punch that bounces off my clavicle.
    I then turn and face dude who is maybe 5 inches taller then me, like i dare you to jump that fence ? . I watch him rear back and throw a hook, i had just enough time to clinch my teeth.
    The punch bounces off my jaw and i make note of the fact that he threw it with his right and that his hand didn't feel strong enough to maintain the punch. like he held his thumb on the outside like in a glove...

Now this is when I jump the fence and leave the relative safety of the rest of the team.
    I confront dude push him back with both hands and square up, soon as he was within range I double Jabbed and came with an over hand right.
    It was a glancing blow that set him back on his heels.
    I reset and wait for him to come back, again he throws that wild looping ass right, i drop levels and begin bobing and weaving. He throws the typical right left right haymakers, on the final left i shoot in on him, double leg right under the knees, squeeze his legs together and ? to my left. He topples over and I immediately get back to my feet to see another cholo charging @ me. I met him half way faked an over hand right and shot in on him, right around the thighs and started running forward, i dump him on his shoulders and neck and release him. and charge at the 3rd cholo who is trying to back pedal from me but there is a wall behind him, same thing but this time i run into the wall ? my right hand up. it was a real low wall, more for decoration bout waist high. I slam his back into it and thai clinch him... i yoke his neck real hard and leg trip him at the same time.
    As we both fall i land on his side and rear back my knee, he goes fetal position. and thats when i start wondering what that familar aroma was and why my nostrils tickled and my eyes burned... My team accidentally maced me as they were getting the left overs.

I ? up cause that ? coulda been real bad, they all had about 50 pounds on me or more and much taller too. and i was outnumbered.
    That and i didn't have my normal gear with me. I normally wear gloves with hard knuckles. i was very apprehensive about engaging stand up cause of this... i didn't want there blood to mix with mine...
    bleh...

@eyeronic
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    @Black_Samson

My mind frame is different now bruh. I always fear ? like getting stomped out by ? if I hit the deck. While I'm confident I can prevent that, anything can happen man.

Then a ? be having flashbacks of Iraq and ? , that don't help at all.

Last week I was standing in line at this mexican restaurant and some white dude got in line behind me and he was too close bruh. Like way too close. He was closer than arms length away. So I stood to the side. He like "you not in line?" I was like "yeah, I'm in line, I just don't like people standing too close to me when they're behind me" CAC looked offended as ? . Lol.

He like "I ain't no threat." I just told him "it's better this way. Prevents any kind of conflict."

I still have issues with people staring at me. ? puts me in a weird headspace.

I am definitely the same way about people being behind me.

? i still avoid drive around ? holes and man hole covers.

nigggggggggggaaaaaaaa i be dodging the ? outta trash in the road and sometimes i catch myself riding the curb, and lately the flashbacks been too real like reenacting what happened

lmao
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care for fighting. i'll stick to watching dragonball z and living vicariously through goku. it's like that be like mike song. some times I dream that I am him and this goes on in my head " yeah I stomped the ? out of vegeta and my victory got chi chi in the mood. she's ? and her nipples are pointy hey is bulma licking her lips at me. whats that chi chi you sent gohan to namek and piccolo is babysitting him for a whole month and you're down for a hot menage between me you and bulma..........."KAO-KEN X10!"
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i almost put hands on a old man like 2 weeks ago..

? was so tragic.....he was falling down int he bar, so when he went outside to smoke, the bartender said he ws done....i asked was he settled up, they said yea....

so i go outside to tell him he's good, and he can call it a night.....

man this old ? was adamant as ? about getting back in the bar...i hand to literally hold him back and refuse to let him past me.. he was pushing and leaning into me and everything....

i'm like...

sir you're not coming back in!
    wanna bet!!

the ? was ridiculous

dude was like...

i'm getting back in there..how long you think you can keep this up
    how long you got?
    all night ? !!!

yo i was blown as ? .....eventually he started feeling bad and was like he's not a bad a guy..so i was like if you're not a bad guy then leave so i can do my job.....so he just gave me his tip for the bartender...they said, thanks old dude just basically paid for your food tonight.....

i don't think i woulda been happy with myself if i laid that old man out.. we're talking early 70's late 60's at the absolute youngest
  • _God_
    Options
    It wasn't about getting into the bar he was like like who the ? are you I'll knock you out you can't stop me, I woulda shot him
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    du fighting old ? n ? smfh thought u was a religious peaceful person
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havent knuckled up since the majority of IC dudes thought it was cool to pull a dude hair in that one thread.

Since then, its war if we cant talk...and im not fighting fair.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    @Black_Samson @CP203

When were you ? over there? I was there in '04 bruh... 0 ? 4 and I STILL be experiencing this ? man. I got insomnia like a ? dude.

? when I first came back from Iraq, newly married, the wife was cooking some ? in the kitchen and was cutting vegetables standing at the counter with her towards me.

We were talking about something and she turned around to say something to me, but she still had the knife in her hand. Idk wtf came over me but I rushed her, grabbed her wrist, put her in a wrist lock, and knocked her back against the counter and told her "don't ever put a got damn knife in my face."

I felt bad as ? afterwards dude. She told me she never feared me until that moment.

06-08 iraq as part of the surge smh and 11-12 afghan, ? i broke my cousins arm when he tried to wake me up and i got chocked my ex-wife in my sleep felt bad as ? for that one seeing her jump when i try to hug her and ?
    I broke my wife's jaw in my sleep before. She had to get her ? wired shut and everything bruh. I felt like the ? of the earth.

She would usually sleep hugged up with me with her head on my chest and my arm wrapped around her. Well apparently this night, I was having nightmares about something bruh. All I remember is waking up to her screaming and crying, asking her wtf happened.

She said all she knew was my arm that was wrapped around her, my grip starting getting tighter and tighter around her then I brought my other arm up and punched her in the jaw. All while I was sleep.

lmao
  • Splackavelli
    Options

I had to stay at my dads house for the first 2 weeks anddrowned my sorrows in liquor and strippers. Burnt thru 7 grand in two weeks trying to forget.
    Car got broken into while i was getting a lap dance and thought thebitch had something to do with it and tried to strangle her from behind. Bouncer grabbed me, this was during my steroid phase.... i turned around and jumped forward withthe top of my head slamming into his nose hit him witha thick brown glass ash tray, and bit him around his right cheek. It wasa Wednesday and he was the only one there. Come to find out the trick i strangled went to miami and wound up in Pitbulls Dammit Man video.

what kind of roids you were using? they don't really shrink you down there or give you acne or make you moody do they i'm considering it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what kind of roids you were using? they don't really shrink you down there or give you acne or make you moody do they i'm considering it.

do you care about your heart?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    du fighting old ? n ? smfh thought u was a religious peaceful person

theres no such thing in this country all "religious" people are fake. they'll either be in the x rated video store as soon as church service is over or sister hattie-may will can quote scriptures with her eyes closed but get on her bad side and she'll cuss you out like you stole something.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PTSD AND Roid Rage? Oh that bouncer didn't stand a chance. Got damn!!! Lol

Dianabol yep..
    ? wasnt nice at all. Sucks cause me and the owner were cool. Think the club was called Visions in Huntsville.

There is a reason he don't use them anymore.

If you really want to try them, you should holla at @J-GUTTA
  • [Deleted User]
    Options