When the last time you had to knuckle up ?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably 8 months ago. Bouncing at a party. ? was getting ignorant, tell em calm down. ? said ? you. Put him through the dj booth. His ? hit me twice in the back of the head. Threw that ? down a flight of stairs. Thought I killed him for real. Bout 10 mins later we clearing the parking lot. Some of his other boys pull up talking ? . Pulled the passenger through the sunroof and beat his ass on top of the car. Got arrested, charged, plead out. Never worked anywhere besides my home club again after that. Quit a month later.

Smh. This is what happens wen ? believe they was supposed to make it after playing high school football
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    I can't ? with the medication bruh. At all. I refuse.

Got me on three anti psychotics

Geesh! ? forbid this ? miss a day taking his meds. Bruh you seem like a ticking timebomb waiting to explode.

I am good as long as i got weed.

I ? up one time tho, went 72hours without my meds and pulled a kabar on a guy that wouldnt let me change lanes.

I know longer keep the kabar in the truck.

a kabar, ? you plan on gutting somebody cant front though my handy dandy gerber stay in the whip
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ? turned this into a PTSD therapy thread?

I refuse to share my issues with you mofos

I'd rather keep my stories of highs/lows and my insomnia to myself :(
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    had to been a year or more, then it just been a homeboy fight. couple punches, little tussling. It was over
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CP203
    Options

Geesh! ? forbid this ? miss a day taking his meds. Bruh you seem like a ticking timebomb waiting to explode.
    I said this was @Black_Samson in the 'Post the Fictional Equivalent of an IC Poster' thread
    pstdcartoon.jpg

lol the pin almost all the way out too
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O so yall be Greg hardy'ing yall girls
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CP203
    Options

I said this was @Black_Samson in the 'Post the Fictional Equivalent of an IC Poster' thread
    pstdcartoon.jpg

Im gon have to tell u why im the way i am oneday.

The ? that i was forced to do.

One day.

know the feeling my boy, its some ? ive done on foreign land that I will take to the grave
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pstdcartoon.jpg

Im gon have to tell u why im the way i am oneday.

The ? that i was forced to do.

One day.
    Well you got my number in your PM when you ready. Or you can just PM it, either way.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    th last fight I was in was about two years ago

and thats when hit the ? with a beer bottle, thinking it was gon ? him up

hell no, it just got that big ass ? mad
  • CP203
    Options

CP203 wrote: »

I ? up one time tho, went 72hours without my meds and pulled a kabar on a guy that wouldnt let me change lanes.

a kabar, ? you plan on gutting somebody cant front though my handy dandy gerber stay in the whip
    I pulled my Glock 21 .45 caliber on this ? on the freeway back in '05.

He was merging on the freeway, when I was merging off to another freeway (weaving lane). I guess he felt some type of way about me getting in front of him (? was speeding like a mug getting onto the freeway). Anyway he starts flipping me off, tailgating me, honking his horn at me. I start getting mad but try to ignore it...

That is until we on the next freeway... now he driving along side me and he swerve left at me to get me to swerve... I didn't flinch but I did speed up.. but now my ? blood is boiling. I pulled out my Glock from the side of my seat, rolled down the passenger side window and pointed it. He caught up and was about to swerve my way again until he seen the gun...

The ? swerved right and crossed a couple lanes of traffic to catch the next exit. I gave chase. There were cars ahead of him at the exit and the light was red. I pulled up behind him and hopped out my ? . This ? take off, hit the shoulder of the exit, and clip like 2 cars trying to get away. I just hopped back in my ? and got back on the freeway once I realized ? was staring at me.

that's my biggest fear that im gonna end up popping someone because im not thinking rational
  • Mastery
    Options
    700 wrote: »

Was the bottle empty or full?
  • Mastery
    Options

I pulled my Glock 21 .45 caliber on this ? on the freeway back in '05.

He was merging on the freeway, when I was merging off to another freeway (weaving lane). I guess he felt some type of way about me getting in front of him (? was speeding like a mug getting onto the freeway). Anyway he starts flipping me off, tailgating me, honking his horn at me. I start getting mad but try to ignore it...

That is until we on the next freeway... now he driving along side me and he swerve left at me to get me to swerve... I didn't flinch but I did speed up.. but now my ? blood is boiling. I pulled out my Glock from the side of my seat, rolled down the passenger side window and pointed it. He caught up and was about to swerve my way again until he seen the gun...

The ? swerved right and crossed a couple lanes of traffic to catch the next exit. I gave chase. There were cars ahead of him at the exit and the light was red. I pulled up behind him and hopped out my ? . This ? take off, hit the shoulder of the exit, and clip like 2 cars trying to get away. I just hopped back in my ? and got back on the freeway once I realized ? was staring at me.

that's my biggest fear that im gonna end up popping someone because im not thinking rational
    I felt well within my rights bruh. This ? could have killed me with the ? he was doing. I wanted to put the fear of ? in that dude.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

I had already seen him coming, so I ? the rest of it right before i slapped the ? out of him with it

my homeboy told me he was walking up behind us, so i turned and saw him coming

turned back around, ? the rest of it and timed the ? perfectly

turned and backhanded the ? out his ass
  • Mastery
    Options

I had already seen him coming, so I ? the rest of it right before i slapped the ? out of him with it

my homeboy told me he was walking up behind us, so i turned and saw him coming

turned back around, ? the rest of it and timed the ? perfectly
    Lol Next time make sure it's full bruh.

Empty bottle gonna give you a g-force of 22 g's
    Full bottle gonna give you a g-force of 28 g's