Members of Donkey...who donated to the scrap....get in here....

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    riddlerap wrote: »
    is Eyerone bringing the GoPro to El Paso, or we just relying on Jamel's surveillance camera footage

we bringing more than that.

Yea....looking at ? like this I can't for the love of anime c y Jamel thought he might be set up.
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Give it to chi. IC love is a beautiful thing.

@Lou_Cypher which ic chick is it?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is Eyerone bringing the GoPro to El Paso, or we just relying on Jamel's surveillance camera footage

? like this is what people are talking about
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Eye u a ? 4 this ?

How?

U can tell me to look at old threads all day but u ? out my dude

At first ud never give a str8 up answer
    U always insinuating some street ? would pop off
    If u would have just said "yes,ill ? samson up on aug 24th at said location" the fight would be booked.

Ud rather ask y people buying that ? ticket and asking 4 him to lose his mod spot and post count

U ? out ? .

so lemme get this straight.

i dont want to have no friendly boxing match or anything like that. im on some lets ? some ? up ? , not no play-play "lets put on some gloves and film" ? .

im not fighting anyone for the entertainment of the IC. I'll fight knowing that i'll go to jail for the ? because i DONT give a ? . thats how i get down.

tell me who ? out on August 24th when im at the gym with no ? in the world to give.

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eye u a ? 4 this ?

How?

If u would have just said "yes,ill ? samson up on aug 24th at said location" the fight would be booked.

Ud rather ask y people buying that ? ticket and asking 4 him to lose his mod spot and post count

U ? out ? .

i dont want to have no friendly boxing match or anything like that. im on some lets ? some ? up ? , not no play-play "lets put on some gloves and film" ? .

im not fighting anyone for the entertainment of the IC. I'll fight knowing that i'll go to jail for the ? because i DONT give a ? . thats how i get down.

tell me who ? out on August 24th when im at the gym with no ? in the world to give.

You don't want a boxing match but you gonna be at the gym? Why?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    Eye u a ? 4 this ?

How?

U ? out ? .

You don't want a boxing match but you gonna be at the gym? Why?

imma be exactly where i said i'd be.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole beef is ironic. I'm surprised no-one said this joke yet.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Yea....looking at ? like this I can't for the love of anime c y Jamel thought he might be set up.
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Give it to chi. IC love is a beautiful thing.

@Lou_Cypher which ic chick is it?

Kindred
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just ? with ya chi. Ah, we have fun.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMFH

This should had been a Madden match meet up ....

that would had both of them showing up for sure, and a Madden match always devolves into a hood fight over accusing a ? of cheating on the game winning play.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Eye u a ? 4 this ?

How?

U ? out ? .

Cause u kno samson wont b there. If ? agreed again ud change up again. U ? out bruh, everybody cant be a fighter.everrybody cant be a G bruh, if u rapping real ? ? ur a fraud but rapping is only entertainment so ill still support ur career homie

? , get his ? outta your mouth.

I said 10000 times I'd be there. The ? you mean.

I don't agree to no ring fight because in order to do that, I'd hafta make amends with myself on the grounds that it's some internet ? & have the ability to control my actions...and I don't.

So with that said, he's the ? . He's scared of the possibility of some REAL ? happening.

And I don't want you to support my music, homie. I'm good on it.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    it seems as though, due to the Meek Mill like actions one of our combatants... the scrap is indefinitely postponed...now we managed to raise the $175.00....what should we do with it?
    How the ? do u make a poll anyway?

1) i can cancel it and you wont get charged for it.
    2) Withdraw it then refund each deposits
    3) spend the 175 on LegitClothing.net for our IC ladies
    4) use it to assist @Chicity to get cross country for his rendez-vous ( a coalition win will somehow be an IC win)
    5) As @darxwell stated, find a charitable cause and pay it forward....

...Ain't no otha way to do this ya'll .

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I was about to donate $200 last week cause I wanna see a fight. Glad I didn't

brah . . .

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

FWMujkU.png
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @black_samson u should stop entertaining this ish bro. Few have questioned your willingness to scrap.
    U wanted to fight (retired military with wife and kids with official combat experience and $ervice connected)

Vs

Young emotional rappin ass ? chasing his dreams but willing to give it all away over GTA.

It's clear some ? on the ic really don't know what beef is. Ain't nobody with common sense willing to walk into some iffy ? , no matter the combat experience.

I said it b4. Eyerone kudos for being honest about your intentions but if this was that serious to u, u would've lied and said u agree to the meet up, c Jamel @ the gym, and took off on that ? sans rules.
    There's no other guaranteed way to c him. Whether u recording and album in the west or actually going to his city. Either way u not gonna c this man by happenstance on some movie ? .
    That's only in the movies.

Enough of this ? ? . Y'all ? aren't gonna meet.

Now who is this ic ? chi wanna meet?
    He doesn't have permission till I sign off on it.
    She bet not b in my (humble) stable
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    the way Jamel talks sometime.. i kinda thought he would be down for something non-sanctioned.. plus, originally that WAS the idea.. Jamel/the IC changed it to a "boxing" match midway through the thread..
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eye u a ? 4 this ?

How?

U ? out ? .

Real Talk. Had ? callin in favors to get a spot for the fade but straight ? out.

Just because u were trying to sound hard with the unfavorable circumstances for the fight that you knew nobody would go for.

It's clear ? got too real for ya.

Everybody sees through the persona bruh.

? was weak AF.

I guess this is the kind of ? u have to do to salvage credibility on an Internet forum.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? went out like a ? . "some real ? gon pop off" gtfoh with that ? . ? asked to shoot the fair one and you backed out. Like a ? . You rap about your Internet beef too or nah?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @black_samson u should stop entertaining this ish bro. Few have questioned your willingness to scrap.
    U wanted to fight (retired military with wife and kids with official combat experience and $ervice connected)

Vs

Young emotional rappin ass ? chasing his dreams but willing to give it all away over GTA.

It's clear some ? on the ic really don't know what beef is. Ain't nobody with common sense willing to walk into some iffy ? , no matter the combat experience.

I said it b4. Eyerone kudos for being honest about your intentions but if this was that serious to u, u would've lied and said u agree to the meet up, c Jamel @ the gym, and took off on that ? sans rules.
    There's no other guaranteed way to c him. Whether u recording and album in the west or actually going to his city. Either way u not gonna c this man by happenstance on some movie ? .
    That's only in the movies.

Enough of this ? ? . Y'all ? aren't gonna meet.

Now who is this ic ? chi wanna meet?
    He doesn't have permission till I sign off on it.
    She bet not b in my (humble) stable

I did agree to meet him at the gym.

I never said I wasn't going to be there. Not once.

Initially, I even agreed to gloving up & recording the ? on the condition that dude loses his mod spot & all his posts got deleted. He even agreed to that. Why wasn't the ticket purchased at this very moment? Why? Because he's ? .

I never said I'd jump this ? .

I never said he'd get ambushed.

I never said ANY OF THOSE THINGS...yall did. All I did was advise yall of what yall could be getting that ? into. That's it.

Again, if ANYBODY is a ? and ? , it's THAT ? . What's he running from? I disrespected his whole ? life; his kids, his mental disorders, his wife etc.....& he STILL don't wanna fight for real? And I'm the ? ?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Yall keep being cheerleaders for a ? ass ? that don't know how to stand up for himself & asked for yall to buy his ticket, raised the money & then when the time came to prove that ? was REAL, HES the one that didn't want to fly.

•  i ro ny
    Options

I told yall to post the ? itinerary & @ me once the ticket was bought and didn't post in the thread for a whole 5 days so you could collect your money without people being shook & what did yall do?

Not buy the ticket.

Because ? .
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    Eye u a ? 4 this ?

How?

U ? out ? .

Real Talk. Had ? callin in favors to get a spot for the fade but straight ? out.

Just because u were trying to sound hard with the unfavorable circumstances for the fight that you knew nobody would go for.

It's clear ? got too real for ya.

Everybody sees through the persona bruh.

? was weak AF.

I guess this is the kind of ? u have to do to salvage credibility on an Internet forum.

If ? got "so" real for me, find me a post from me that says "nah, I'm not going to California any more & I don't want to fight that ? ? no more"

I'll wait.

Go.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    the way Jamel talks sometime.. i kinda thought he would be down for something non-sanctioned.. plus, originally that WAS the idea.. Jamel/the IC changed it to a "boxing" match midway through the thread..

Exactly. ? started making their own rules and conditions for a fight they weren't in! The ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this ? eye is irate.