Members of Donkey...who donated to the scrap....get in here....

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Smh...

Eyerone trolled us all...I tip my hat.

Don't buy into this no more Jamal...ignore any posts that make u wanna reply

Weak Feelz

I don't do that "troll" ? , man. I'm serious as ? heart attack and I have been this entire time.

If I didn't take this ? so seriously, I would have fully agreed to fight this ? in the ring.

But this ain't no "cordial ha-ha lets go have drinks afterward" ? that yall were making it out to be.

So there cant be bad blood in a boxing match?

Two fighters who didn't personally like each other have never fought in a ring?

I stayed out of this for the most part....but if you really didn't like bruh....the opportunity was there to put hands on him.

I guess you saying you REALLY wanna hurt him....that's not an impossible task with gloves on tho if you have the power.

I know what you saying. But it sounds like a cop out TBH.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Smh...

Eyerone trolled us all...I tip my hat.

Don't buy into this no more Jamal...ignore any posts that make u wanna reply

Weak Feelz

I don't do that "troll" ? , man. I'm serious as ? heart attack and I have been this entire time.

If I didn't take this ? so seriously, I would have fully agreed to fight this ? in the ring.

But this ain't no "cordial ha-ha lets go have drinks afterward" ? that yall were making it out to be.

So there cant be bad blood in a boxing match?

Two fighters who didn't personally like each other have never fought in a ring?

I stayed out of this for the most part....but if you really didn't like bruh....the opportunity was there to put hands on him.

I guess you saying you REALLY wanna hurt him....that's not an impossible task with gloves on tho if you have the power.

I know what you saying. But it sounds like a cop out TBH.

to know that i'm driving to a boxing gym, getting out of the car, walking into a facility to sign waivers and some more ? , then changing clothes and waiting for a ref to say "aight go" before I can fight?

see, the way my thought process is set up....? THAT.

I dont have the discipline to do that. Sorry.

If this was just some lighthearted ? , sure, all day. But that aint the case.

Why dont you acknowledge his cop out of being a complete ? ? and not wanting to buy his own ticket, then when he got the money, he didnt want to fly because hes a "family man"?

explain that.

•  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    and still...no one has answered this question:
    Initially, I even agreed to gloving up & recording the ? on the condition that dude loses his mod spot & all his posts got deleted. He even agreed to that. Why wasn't the ticket purchased at this very moment? Why?

lets hear it folks.

answer the ? question already.

matter of fact, i'll answer it.

ITS BECAUSE HES A ? ? AND YALL SIDE WITH HIM SO THAT MAKES YALL ? BY PROXY.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

those "wiggaz" will ? on the word "go"

but u got it, my brother.

Oh geez.

? be like

10570176_285908918259898_399115266_n.jpg

I got the shooters in the Uber ? !
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Is she an IC chick?

Oh geez.

? be like

I got the shooters in the Uber ? ! [/quote]

i've been noticing some ? with you doggie.

you gonna be at the march on the 10th right?

we'll talk about it there.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    You guys should fight with katanas

That's actually not a bad idea. I hope someone gifs the other catching that fade with the words "wasted" embroidered on it in memory of GTA V.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    You guys should fight with katanas

That's actually not a bad idea. I hope someone gifs the other catching that fade with the words "wasted" embroidered on it in memory of GTA V.

nah.

aint no katanas.

just principalities.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    more like fatalities, amirite??

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    more like fatalities, amirite??

Hiyo!
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh geez.

? be like

I got the shooters in the Uber ? !

this ? ? as ?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fellaaaas, lets keep it consisteeeent

We just said its ok for a man to be honest and turn a ? down for bein fat

But now she should be okay with a lazy, Potatoe Soup and COD ass ngga?

Fam that ? aint even got no meat in it nh
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    This is STILL going on ????

Smh

Lol

Smh
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    This is STILL going on ????

Smh

Lol

Smh

of course it is.

•  i ro ny
    Options
    Initially, I even agreed to gloving up & recording the ? on the condition that dude loses his mod spot & all his posts got deleted. He even agreed to that. Why wasn't the ticket purchased at this very moment? Why?

STILL WAITING ON AN ANSWER!!!!

but i wont get one.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but i wont get one.

Easy answer is the correct amount of funds wasn't raised yet at the original time of that post. Lot of ? been said between there and now.

And b4 you ask why he didn't buy his own ticket the obvious answer is b/c it would have stupid on his part. Buying a ticket to meet up for an internet fight...top 5 dumbest things I ever heard in my life

This whole ? been stupid from the start and the only entertaining thing about it has been ? chipping in to see it go down. One could say you only issued the challenge cause you knew how stupid it would have been for him to fly to Cali for it and once others jumped in you saw that ? could go down and ain't been feeling that.

You dragging it out is stupid

You trying to change ppl opinions on how they saw it is stupid

You have the beef with Jamel, not the other way around. You talked about everything under the sun his wife his kids his mental statusn he dont care. At the end of the day, you challenged him to an impossible street fight that couldn't go down in the perfect of circumstances. The best you could have gotten was an organized sparring match where nobody was gonna be beat to a pulp

If you really bout that action, PM Jamel when you touch down in El Paso and get it popping when he drop an address. Nobody know about it but you and him. No 2 week warning or none of that ? . A simple 'I'm in ya city let's settle this' PM

Or just admit yall both been stupid from the jump and let the ? die.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

but i wont get one.

Easy answer is the correct amount of funds wasn't raised yet at the original time of that post. Lot of ? been said between there and now.

And b4 you ask why he didn't buy his own ticket the obvious answer is b/c it would have stupid on his part. Buying a ticket to meet up for an internet fight...top 5 dumbest things I ever heard in my life

This whole ? been stupid from the start and the only entertaining thing about it has been ? chipping in to see it go down. One could say you only issued the challenge cause you knew how stupid it would have been for him to fly to Cali for it and once others jumped in you saw that ? could go down and ain't been feeling that.

You have the beef with Jamel, not the other way around. You talked about everything under the sun his wife his kids his mental statusn he dont care. At the end of the day, you challenged him to an impossible street fight that couldn't go down in the perfect of circumstances. The best you could have gotten was an organized sparring match where nobody was gonna be beat to a pulp

If you really bout that action, PM Jamel when you touch down in El Paso and get it popping when he drop an address. Nobody know about it but you and him. No 2 week warning or none of that ? . A simple 'I'm in ya city let's settle this' PM

I said that him going out of his way to get his ? pushed in was stupid from the VERY beginning.

hes the one who said I dodged him the last 2 times i was in California. HE SAID THIS.

i talked about EVERYTHING about him because i wanted to check the temp and see how serious this ? REALLY was.He talked all this "you aint a man" ? so i emasculated his ? ass and he STILL didnt buy a ticket on his own.

and trust me, he will be prompted when i go to el paso.

AND ITS on ? SIGHT.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but i wont get one.

I said that him going out of his way to get his ? pushed in was stupid from the VERY beginning.

hes the one who said I dodged him the last 2 times i was in California. HE SAID THIS.

i talked about EVERYTHING about him because i wanted to check the temp and see how serious this ? REALLY was.He talked all this "you aint a man" ? so i emasculated his ? ass and he STILL didnt buy a ticket on his own.

AND ITS on ? SIGHT.

4419680-a441455.gif
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charity is fine with me
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

but i wont get one.

AND ITS on ? SIGHT.

4419680-a441455.gif

and when the ? im talking about happens, i'm gonna be the guy that went too far.

keep thinking this ? is jokes, homie.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    ^You know I have been a supporter of you Eye, and kept it real with you. I doubt you are going to El Paso to settle things with him. You should just make a diss record called "Terminate On Sight" and be done with it. You can make fun of him being an "Alpha Midget", practicing Tae Bo, using a Vaper, having PTSD and being batshit crazy, etc. The material is there. You can get at Blazini also. Look at that thread @thatboydizz made about him a while ago. It will be a stress reliever dude, and it fits in with your line of work. Time to put this ? to rest because nothing is physically happening.

keep thinking that what i'm saying isnt true.

and when i pull the ? up and post all the pictures, what then?

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lierony, if you were really about that, you'd stop typing. You'd agree, get the flight itinerary, figure out the spot ,and catch him out there. You wouldn't give a ? about the legal ramifications for the people who tried to put this together, and just do what you wanted to do, but all you are doing is typing. You're trolling and you want us to play along. Alright bruh', you're not "disciplined" and some "real ? " might happen. We all believe you.

The truth is, you're afraid of getting beat up on the innanetz and you don't really want this.

If he backs out, give my portion to Pico and Noir, for that clothing they are doing.

•  i ro ny
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Lierony, if you were really about that, you'd stop typing. You'd agree, get the flight itinerary, figure out the spot ,and catch him out there. You wouldn't give a ? about the legal ramifications for the people who tried to put this together, and just do what you wanted to do, but all you are doing is typing. You're trolling and you want us to play along. Alright bruh', you're not "disciplined" and some "real ? " might happen. We all believe you.

The truth is, you're afraid of getting beat up on the innanetz and you don't really want this.

If he backs out, give my portion to Pico and Noir, for that clothing they are doing.

What don't you understand?

I already bought my ticket, ? .

What the ? are you talking about?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    And here's the itinerary.

7Z9q24h.jpg

Take dudes ? out of your eyes for a second and realize that he's the scared ? who is afraid. He's said it many times.

"I'm a family man"

"I can't risk that"

But yet, I'm "lierony"? ? get the ? outta here. Sounding like a got damn groupie.