Members of Donkey...who donated to the scrap....get in here....

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    but would u fight him in a gym tho

that question cant be answered by you with a simple yes or no, you keep bringing some mysterious ? into the mix for no ? reason

either fight him on the IC's terms or continue to be called a ?

we cool n all but this ? sad as ?
    Nah, irony already said he not fighting Jamel in a gym. He said he doesn't have the discipline to put on gloves and get in a ring. He said his hatred for Jamel is so strong, it's basically "on sight." So that is a "No" to fighting Jamel on the IC's terms, unfortunately.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

that question cant be answered by you with a simple yes or no, you keep bringing some mysterious ? into the mix for no ? reason

sanchez, i agreed at first.

waited a week for these ? to raise the money. didnt post in the thread for the whole week so they could raise the money me interjecting.

they didnt buy the ticket

i suggested that the ? BUY THE TICKET HIMSELF. It was suggested that he buy the ticket and folks reimburse him after the fact. he says "why should i pay for the ticket? you are going to dodge me and waste my money"...as if i couldnt do that if the IC funded it, but that was his logic.

he didnt buy the ticket.

I'm not fighting this ? on "THE ICs" terms. You know ? stupid that sounds? It aint yalls fight. Yall aint in it. Yall dont have a say in the ? ....at all. Clearly, the IC aint about me fighting dude on MY terms, why the ? should i agree to anything yall want?

yall want it one way. if yall wanna see a mandingo fight for yalls entertainment, go fund that ? with 2 ? who don't take it as seriously as i do.

im on some black out ? when i see this dude. yall want rules and ? that dont make sense to me in the state of anger that im in.
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    the way Jamel talks sometime.. i kinda thought he would be down for something non-sanctioned.. plus, originally that WAS the idea.. Jamel/the IC changed it to a "boxing" match midway through the thread..

outta ALL the posts in this thread, its @riddlerap ? that gets overlooked the most.

why?

because people are seeing what they CHOOSE to see.

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

waited a week for these ? to raise the money. didnt post in the thread for the whole week so they could raise the money me interjecting.

i suggested that the ? BUY THE TICKET HIMSELF. It was suggested that he buy the ticket and folks reimburse him after the fact. he says "why should i pay for the ticket? you are going to dodge me and waste my money"...as if i couldnt do that if the IC funded it, but that was his logic.

he didnt buy the ticket.

I'm not fighting this ? on "THE ICs" terms. You know ? stupid that sounds? It aint yalls fight. Yall aint in it. Yall dont have a say in the ? ....at all. Clearly, the IC aint about me fighting dude on MY terms, why the ? should i agree to anything yall want?

yall want it one way. if yall wanna see a mandingo fight for yalls entertainment, go fund that ? with 2 ? who don't take it as seriously as i do.

im on some black out ? when i see this dude. yall want rules and ? that dont make sense to me in the state of anger that im in.

Thats cool and all but bruh...how you get so mad over this ? ?
  •  i ro ny
    Options

he didnt buy the ticket.

Thats cool and all but bruh...how you get so mad over this ? ?

Honestly, more than half of it is yalls fault.

Yall ? me the ? off in that 2nd thread & there's no turning back now.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And here's the itinerary.

7Z9q24h.jpg

Take dudes ? out of your eyes for a second and realize that he's the scared ? who is afraid. He's said it many times.

"I'm a family man"

"I can't risk that"

But yet, I'm "lierony"? ? get the ? outta here. Sounding like a got damn groupie.

Alright, you stupid ? rapper, I'll rephrase what I said.

If you were really about ? him up--no matter what--you'd lie and say you were with it and that nothing was going to happen. I don't give a ? about your itinerary, you slow ? . I've already seen it. If you were fighting Samson, I'm sure he'd have to post his to prove it was happening. You could use that to catch him at the airport, you could follow him, you could do a whole lot of ? . I'm not advocating you do that, but again, all your ? ass is doing is typing.

I get it you're a super-street-tough-smart rapper whose a bit of a 'wildcard' and won't be held down by the constraints of a gym setting.

• (Nope)
    edited August 2015
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Lierony, if you were really about that, you'd stop typing. You'd agree, get the flight itinerary, figure out the spot ,and catch him out there. You wouldn't give a ? about the legal ramifications for the people who tried to put this together, and just do what you wanted to do, but all you are doing is typing. You're trolling and you want us to play along. Alright bruh', you're not "disciplined" and some "real ? " might happen. We all believe you.

The truth is, you're afraid of getting beat up on the innanetz and you don't really want this.

If he backs out, give my portion to Pico and Noir, for that clothing they are doing.

tumblr_inline_myr1l5dNTU1qhebd8.gif

Aye, I'll buy a T, or do you make sweatshirts? Pm me. My bad yo!

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lierony, if you were really about that, you'd stop typing. You'd agree, get the flight itinerary, figure out the spot ,and catch him out there. You wouldn't give a ? about the legal ramifications for the people who tried to put this together, and just do what you wanted to do, but all you are doing is typing. You're trolling and you want us to play along. Alright bruh', you're not "disciplined" and some "real ? " might happen. We all believe you.

The truth is, you're afraid of getting beat up on the innanetz and you don't really want this.

If he backs out, give my portion to Pico and Noir, for that clothing they are doing.

tumblr_inline_myr1l5dNTU1qhebd8.gif

Aye, I'll buy a T, or do you make sweatshirts? Pm me. My bad yo!

Yeah, yeah...this mo like it . lol
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options

7Z9q24h.jpg

Take dudes ? out of your eyes for a second and realize that he's the scared ? who is afraid. He's said it many times.

"I'm a family man"

"I can't risk that"

But yet, I'm "lierony"? ? get the ? outta here. Sounding like a got damn groupie.

If you were really about ? him up--no matter what--you'd lie and say you were with it and that nothing was going to happen. I don't give a ? about your itinerary, you slow ? . I've already seen it. If you were fighting Samson, I'm sure he'd have to post his to prove it was happening. You could use that to catch him at the airport, you could follow him, you could do a whole lot of ? . I'm not advocating you do that, but again, all your ? ass is doing is typing.

I get it you're a super-street-tough-smart rapper whose a bit of a 'wildcard' and won't be held down by the constraints of a gym setting.

Again.

I said I would fight him in the gym after he agreed to have his posts deleted & his mod status removed.

Was his ticket bought at that very moment in time? I even stopped posting in the thread to help deter folks from changing their minds & in hopes that they'd actually pay for his ticket.. I didn't post in the thread for 4-5 days. All I wanted to happen was for you guys to post the itinerary & let me know so I KNEW it was real.

But did that happen? No.

But somehow, someway, I'm the liar & the ? because I'm ? off and don't want to fight in the ring?

You say that I shoulda finessed the ? outta the dude by lying about agreeing to fight at the gym just so I could put hands on dude, nh, & then you call me "lierony".

All the ? you saying is some ? . You just on that ? ? and mad at me because I don't wanna get in a ring & instead actually want to ? some ? up for real.
  • (Nope)
    Options

7Z9q24h.jpg

"I'm a family man"

"I can't risk that"

Again.

I said I would fight him in the gym after he agreed to have his posts deleted & his mod status removed.

Was his ticket bought at that very moment in time? I even stopped posting in the thread to help deter folks from changing their minds & in hopes that they'd actually pay for his ticket.. I didn't post in the thread for 4-5 days. All I wanted to happen was for you guys to post the itinerary & let me know so I KNEW it was real.

But did that happen? No.

But somehow, someway, I'm the liar & the ? because I'm ? off and don't want to fight in the ring?

You say that I shoulda finessed the ? outta the dude by lying about agreeing to fight at the gym just so I could put hands on dude, nh, & then you call me "lierony".

All the ? you saying is some ? . You just on that ? ? and mad at me because I don't wanna get in a ring & instead actually want to ? some ? up for real.

You can keep rationalizing the ? you were doing, but all your typing implied that you weren't willing to fight in the gym. You have a post in this very thread saying some ? to effect of "I'm too trill for the gym." You're trying to deflect and it's ? . If you're dead-set on fighting Samson, pick a gym and a time, the money is still there and people are still willing to put in. The issue isn't everybody else with the exception of you.

I wasn't suggesting you do some ? like finesse him and catch him out there, but if you're really about "? some ? up for real," you could have done that. You could have stopped typing about it and done that. So, now the question is are you willing to fight him in the gym? The only difference is the medium and no one gets seriously hurt.

You have nothing to lose. Admittedly, I'm assuming because he trains to fight, he's going to ? you up, so prove me wrong. If you win, you can come here and ? on everybody, and if you lose, it's nothing.

•  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options

7Z9q24h.jpg

"I'm a family man"

"I can't risk that"

Again.

But did that happen? No.

You can keep rationalizing the ? you were doing, but all your typing implied that you weren't willing to fight in the gym. You have a post in this very thread saying some ? to effect of "I'm too trill for the gym." You're trying to deflect and it's ? . If you're dead-set on fighting Samson, pick a gym and a time, the money is still there and people are still willing to put in. The issue isn't everybody else with the exception of you.

I wasn't suggesting you do some ? like finesse him and catch him out there, but if you're really about "? some ? up for real," you could have done that. You could have stopped typing about it and done that. So, now the question is are you willing to fight him in the gym? The only difference is the medium and no one gets seriously hurt.

You have nothing to lose. Admittedly, I'm assuming because he trains to fight, he's going to ? you up, so prove me wrong. If you win, you can come here and ? on everybody, and if you lose, it's nothing.

Again.

You are seeing what you choose to see because you've made it up in your mind what you think of me & what you think of him.

I got to the point I am at because of ? like your posts.

I'm gonna break this down one last time.

When this all started, people who weren't even involved in the fight picked a date & a location for said fight to occur. They didn't give a ? about my plans for going to california in the first place. ? set the fight up their mind to be on the 22nd (that Saturday) regardless of whatever the ? I had going on that day.

I told you guys that i had time on the 24th. What happened? Folks accused me of being a ? for not changing my schedule to accommodate for OTHER people so they could be there to film it. Re-read that ? again.

Moving forward, my schedule was made available. I agreed to fight the dude in the gym on the basis that his posts would be deleted and he wouldn't be a mod. He agreed to this. Folks encouraged other people to PAY for this ? ticket. It got to a point where I said "? the dumb ? , PM ME WHEN YOU GUYS BUY THE TICKET.

5 days pass, nothing happens.

Then, @dwo makes a completely NEW thread outlining potential rules & asking more people to donate & other things that slowly but surely start making no sense to me. It was at this point that I got ? off & realized how far away the ? got from MY control....considering that it's MY ? FIGHT.

At this point, I'm wayyyyyyy too far gone to want to go into a gym. That ? sounds ? lame. If he wants to fight, we can scrap ON SIGHT outside of the gym & see what the ? happens.

DOES HE WANT TO DO THAT? CLEARLY NOT.

Why not?

No ones asking him why he doesn't want those problems. Is it because he thinks he's going to get jumped? Possibly. Dunno why, cuz I didn't say that ? .

Does he think he's going to be maimed? Possibly. Dunno why, cuz I didn't say that ? .

He's scared at the POSSIBILITY that ? could go south. That's it. That possibility was there regardless of whether I agreed to fight him in a gym or not. So even if I said "yes, on scouts honor, I'll show up to fight in the gym", the POSSIBILITY for ? to go the other way STILL EXISTS. It's stupid logic to think otherwise. Stop making excuses for this ? and why he's not flying out.

Clearly, he's ? and if he respects his own well-being and wants his kids not to ask questions as to why "daddy's new braces" won't allow him to open his mouth & seemingly make him talk funny, I suggest he stays his ? ass the ? home.

and I don't give a ? what he "trains" for. All that ? is no where in a street fight.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

And btw, there were plenty of points in the first thread where I said "I'm going to stop talking now, buy the ticket and see what the ? happens"

Go thru the thread yourself.

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And btw, there were plenty of points in the first thread where I said "I'm going to stop talking now, buy the ticket and see what the ? happens"

bro maybe you and @(Nope) should fight, ? it
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

bro maybe you and @(Nope) should fight, ? it

whats the point.

at this point, people have it in their mind that I'm scared of him because now i think its stupid to fight in a ring.

but nobody says hes scared because he doesnt want to fight outside of one.

people are full of ? .
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just think he doesn't want to destroy your life, and doesn't take this as serious as you do....

He honestly was hoping that you guys would be able to shake hands and be good afterwards...

If you think he's scared of you and ? getting real, you're right. 100%. But it's only because of the understanding of real ? . This should not be real ? .

Only people who look forward to real ? and run into potentially dangerous and life altering situations are people who are very irresponsible complete sociopaths.

With me and rd, that ? was all jokes, he called me a butterfly ass ? , and I said we have to fight now, he named a spot that was coincidentally 10 mins from me and I said I'm on my way.... Even if he was out there we woulda laughed that ? off and probably took a pic or something, but since he wasn't I made a video for laughs....

Point being... This ? should not be this serious
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    I just think he doesn't want to destroy your life, and doesn't take this as serious as you do....

He honestly was hoping that you guys would be able to shake hands and be good afterwards...

If you think he's scared of you and ? getting real, you're right. 100%. But it's only because of the understanding of real ? . This should not be real ? .

Only people who look forward to real ? and run into potentially dangerous and life altering situations are people who are very irresponsible complete sociopaths.

With me and rd, that ? was all jokes, he called me a butterfly ass ? , and I said we have to fight now, he named a spot that was coincidentally 10 mins from me and I said I'm on my way.... Even if he was out there we woulda laughed that ? off and probably took a pic or something, but since he wasn't I made a video for laughs....

Point being... This ? should not be this serious

says the guy who left work to go fight somebody at a specific location, REGARDLESS of his safety.

not box.

but ? FIGHT.

but when i want to do the SAME thing, i'm a ? for not fighting in accordance to how the IC wants me to fight?

yeah ok.

and i'm not shaking hands with that ? ever. ? him.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (nope), eyeronic & Jamel in a triple threat match, false count anywhere.

Let's make it happen.
  • Dupac
    Options
    So you missed the part where I said the ? with us was completely for ? and giggles,...

There was no chance that we were really going to get into any types of action...

The whole thing was jokes, and we both knew it....

The difference with this situation is that everybody also considers this jokes but you...

Absolutely no one is taking this to heart like you are, and no one even understands why it's this serious to you... This should be fun and games, like there's really no reason why it should be anything else...

Like why are you so passionate about this??
    I honestly don't get it....

Do you realize everyone else finds this ? hilarious?? Ridiculous?? That no body understands why this should be a real beef??
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    So you missed the part where I said the ? with us was completely for ? and giggles,...

There was no chance that we were really going to get into any types of action...

The whole thing was jokes, and we both knew it....

The difference with this situation is that everybody also considers this jokes but you...

Absolutely no one is taking this to heart like you are, and no one even understands why it's this serious to you... This should be fun and games, like there's really no reason why it should be anything else...

Like why are you so passionate about this??
    I honestly don't get it....

Do you realize everyone else finds this ? hilarious?? Ridiculous?? That no body understands why this should be a real beef??

heres the thing.

i have not ONCE said i was joking about any of this. not once.

i dont joke about fighting. i dont joke about hurting someone else. period.

i said a buncha times "this aint no internet ? ". folks chimed in "but it is tho". NO. its not.

its not even for you to understand why its so serious for me, at this point. its beyond that. so how any one of you could possibly think that you could organize a boxing match for a fight yall arent fighting is BEYOND me.

•  i ro ny
    Options

remember when he banned me?

"i want to hit him really ? hard right now".

well pull up, ? .
  • Dupac
    Options
    You right. We all underestimated how serious you were. We all made the mistake of not taking you at your word.

I for one apologize. I tend to joke and play about beating people up here all the time, because to me that ? is funny.

But obviously we do not have the same sense of humor. You want to ? that ? up and it is what it is.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this ? ridiculous brah .
    The Internet is Wild . . .

I just want the Donation Money...? tryna come out w/ some Beanies & Hats and that'll help .

@Elzo69Renaissance them ? don't care about that money no more .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ ain't happened, so no point in goin on & on about it. A bunch of would've/could've/should've posts.

At the end of the day, on August 24th...I'm going to be exactly where I said I was going to be.

ahh cool..thought i missed it