Members of Donkey...who donated to the scrap....get in here....

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Close it but not before you get the last word in

Lol

I'll let @Black_Samson make the call

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Close it but not before you get the last word in

Lol

I'll let @Black_Samson make the call

see this is that favoritism/fanboy-ish ? I'm talking about. you're a female so i expect that type of ? -ridery.

? that ? . hes a ? . hes not going to California.. Hes not. I dont give a ? if u delete my posts so i dont have the last word.

just close the thread. Its served its purpose.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so did these ? actually fight

or did the money just go to somebody's liquor budget?

SMH @ this subtle theft....how u ? gon force somebody to give u ur money back?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to the ? who dropped rent money on this ? haha
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    so did these ? actually fight

or did the money just go to somebody's liquor budget?

SMH @ this subtle theft....how u ? gon force somebody to give u ur money back?

nah. nobodys fighting.

? thought this was some play-play ? and we were gonna box it out in a ring all safe like and then go out for drinks afterwards like ? is sweet.

2e5rvv5.jpg

he doesnt want real problems and is a family man and doesnt want to engage in some ? ? like i do.

so as a result, in bizarro world mind you, i'm a "scared ? " who doesnt want to fight even though i've said I'm going to be at that gym in LA on the 24th at 2pm as planned.

•  i ro ny
    Options
    this dude still furious... amazing... closing the thread won't erase your bitchassness...

what bitchassness?

i'm going to be there, at the gym in LA, at 2pm. on august 24th.

always said i was going to be there.

@black_samson, hes not going to be there, at the gym in LA, at 2pm, on august 24th.

i dont want to fight in a ring.

he does.

i want to fight in the street.

he doesnt.

its that simple.

• Lurkristocrat
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    this dude still furious... amazing... closing the thread won't erase your bitchassness...

what bitchassness?

@black_samson, hes not going to be there, at the gym in LA, at 2pm, on august 24th.

he does.

he doesnt.

its that simple.

So....again, why are you this upset wit jamel? Im still not sure how youre so invested in wanting to really harm jamel.

Did he really hurt ya feelings when he deleted ur content?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Smh at the time P.R permaBanned my account and then forgot about it for months lol I just went on wit life and didnt really care. he still an ass for that but I never wanted to fight him cuz of it and it was actually pretty funny to me.

•  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

what bitchassness?

he does.

he doesnt.

its that simple.

So....again, why are you this upset wit jamel? Im still not sure how youre so invested in wanting to really harm jamel.

Did he really hurt ya feelings when he deleted ur content?

no, its not because he deleted my content. i could give a ? about that. him doing that confirmed what i already knew. hes a ? ? .

he's talked his fair amount of ? during these last 2 years. i believe its time for chickens to come to roost. PLUS, hes said that i've ducked him the last time i went to california, which couldnt be farther from the case. Hes the one that said that he wanted to fight. Hes mentioned several times that he has a "250 mile radius" rule or some ? and doesnt mind fighting. hes said some disrespectful ? like accusing me of having diabetes which definitely aint true. but since he wants to make jokes about health, i figured i'd bring eternal harm to his.

he also claimed that i was upset that people were willing to fund this destruction, yet when the money was raised....the ticket wasnt bought still.

and the rest of it is because of yall. yall are partly responsible for this ? .

yall got @black_samson so far up yalls guts its got yall thinking like a buncha fans and groupies and saying the most doofy ? in the world; saying im scared or i backed/? out.

? HOW? nobody is scared of his gump ass.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Don't bother talking sense to this ? . Let this ? pull the same ? Cell did for two weeks and just stand there in the destinated place because he knows no one who is a real threat is gonna ? with him/show up.

CellStory6%28ISGD%29.png

At least Cell was down to fight in the ring and without a ring like a true warrior because he knew he could win in both circumstances. At least the Z-Fighters and him were able to agree to terms. Even a cartoon makes more sense than this ? . SMH.

? a ring.

and u using dbz as an analogy? what.

man get the ? outta here. this aint no ? cartoon.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good thing this aint happening... this dude is unhinged...
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    good thing this aint happening... this dude is unhinged...

this dude just compared this whole fight to a ? anime...

and im unhinged?

aight.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    He trying to out crazy Jamel at this point

PTSD vs VA Public Education, would have been glorious

i dont see anything crazy about what i'm saying.

•  i ro ny
    Options
    thats the crazy part...

gotcha.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taking some time to finally pay attention to this ? it seems like a lot of u ? only want it to go one way. As soon as it was hinted that irony is actually bout it and there could be real life applications ? stopped wanting to play. I don't see how that make him a ? or ? . He's clearly saying he wants to hurt dude, and if he sees him on August 24th or whenever its all go. ? trying to organize on some HBO but y'all amature as hell with it. Wanting to glove up and ? . Wheredeydodat?

Apart from not starting it Samson looking like meek mill. Been talking that I'm crazy, fight, rip you apart ? but now its conditions. I peeped that ? . Got into some ? he's not remotely interested in getting into because... feelings, as well as ? pumping him up for their own entertainment. Irony wants flesh, samson wanna do it for the ic.

Just say you don't want it with that man like that and let's keep it pushing. RnS.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Shout out to the ? who dropped rent money on this ? haha

? i had to eat ramen noodles for a week

How your rent only 50 bucks bruh. You on section 8?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Longest drag out for a non-fight in IC history. Lol
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Longest drag out for a non-fight in IC history. Lol

And who is to blame for that?

@Black_Samson

Now close this ? thread.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this wolfin tho...

Aren't you planning on going to where he stays? Shut the ? up until then and just do all the ? you say you are going to then.

Is it that hard to understand?