Members of Donkey...who donated to the scrap....get in here....

Options

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Longest drag out for a non-fight in IC history. Lol

I ain't even been here that long and I'm sure you right.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    All this wolfin tho...

Aren't you planning on going to where he stays? Shut the ? up until then and just do all the ? you say you are going to then.

Is it that hard to understand?

Yes.

This thread don't hafta be open.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eyeronic, would you ? Jamel if you were guaranteed to get away with it? Genuine question...
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Tick tock, ? .

@black_samson buy your ? ticket & post the itinerary OR close this ? thread.

Your choice.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Tick tock, ? .

@black_samson buy your ? ticket & post the itinerary OR close this ? thread.

Your choice.
    well-we-re-waiting-o.gif

Gon cop that ticket bruh

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (nope), eyeronic & Jamel in a triple threat match, false count anywhere.

Let's make it happen.

LoL. No thanks!

I wanted to see this fight happen inside of a ring, not become part of it.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eye gonna get the coordinates from Lester and go to El Paso with Michael, Franklin and Trevor to shoot the ? outta Jamel. Y'all better make this fight happen.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

But yeah...

Since that ? clearly doesn't want problems with me, let's donate the money to a good cause:

My rap career.

Let's see. I bought the flight out here to California to record my album.

I need funds to keep the inspiration going.

Yall will see the fruits of the labor. I'll give yall shout outs in the album credits and all that.

So what say yall. Yall were about to donate money to see bloodshed. At least now yall can say put the money to good use. I'm not bullshitting with this rap ? .

I'll periscope this whole ? & show you it's real. I'm not one of these 7-11 ass mixtape ? that you might think I am.

What's good with it?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i say go for it....
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i say go for it....

Yeah. I say so too.

Don't worry about me spending money on "other things". All that ? has been paid for, clearly.

I don't need yalls money to smoke. I'm not 12. I need yalls money for support and to fund the dream.

I've already got 5 songs done. I'm doing all these songs off the top of my head. I came out here with 25 beats and a couple ideas. Doing the 25 songs is cool and I'm almost certain I can do that before I leave on the 25. But I want to have that energy to do 50 songs total.

If yall like rap music (you would think ? would, this is allhiphop), go to http://www.isntiteyeronic.com/SIF. My latest album is there. My new ? is sounding better than that but that's where u wanna go to get an idea of what I'm about.

My old projects are on that site too.

I just think the money can go to a better cause than fighting.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But yeah...

Since that ? clearly doesn't want problems with me, let's donate the money to a good cause:

My rap career.

Let's see. I bought the flight out here to California to record my album.

I need funds to keep the inspiration going.

Yall will see the fruits of the labor. I'll give yall shout outs in the album credits and all that.

So what say yall. Yall were about to donate money to see bloodshed. At least now yall can say put the money to good use. I'm not bullshitting with this rap ? .

I'll periscope this whole ? & show you it's real. I'm not one of these 7-11 ass mixtape ? that you might think I am.

What's good with it?

Sorry brah...but im the Brokest of the BrokeBois outchea .

...Elzo, ima send you my PayPal email soon brahbrah .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i say go for it....

Yeah. I say so too.

Don't worry about me spending money on "other things". All that ? has been paid for, clearly.

I don't need yalls money to smoke. I'm not 12. I need yalls money for support and to fund the dream.

I've already got 5 songs done. I'm doing all these songs off the top of my head. I came out here with 25 beats and a couple ideas. Doing the 25 songs is cool and I'm almost certain I can do that before I leave on the 25. But I want to have that energy to do 50 songs total.

If yall like rap music (you would think ? would, this is allhiphop), go to http://www.isntiteyeronic.com/SIF. My latest album is there. My new ? is sounding better than that but that's where u wanna go to get an idea of what I'm about.

That 100 cash aint getting u far bruh.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i say go for it....

Yeah. I say so too.

That 100 cash aint getting u far bruh.

another hour of studio time
  •  i ro ny
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    Options

I should get the money. The ? was being funded based off ? that I was doing anyway.

I'll cop a legit shirt to show support, of course.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should get the money. The ? was being funded based off ? that I was doing anyway.

I'll cop a legit shirt to show support, of course.

Brah, I think Elzo spent it already though .
    ...& If you didn't, send that to my PayPal real fast and i'll send it byke .! @Elzo69Renaissance
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @Elzo69Renaissance

You have the power to press the button. If you need my paypal info, I'll dm you.

I'm being dead ass serious about all this. If y'all end up using this money on some dumb ? like another "boxing match" or some ? , imma be ? .

Yall could be greatly contributing to one of the most powerful moments in my "rap career".

I need the support, honestly.
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    son ducked the fade and now he begging for money?
    shameful

How did I duck anything?

I'm in California.

Where is your boy?

At home. Looking at his ugly ass wife & kids. Looking stupid. Per usual. Prolly making plans to duck out & dodge them for the gym.

So what we talking about? I get it, ? . YOU don't like me. But everything you do is somehow against me and in deep in the sack of that ? , man. Call it for what it is.

I'm asking for the money because CLEARLY it ain't gonna be used for its original intended purpose. Gave that ? a month notice and he scary cuz some ? might could happen? ? outta here.