Eyerone- I C Dead People [the iLL Community diss] (audio inside)

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and just to reflect on things of the past....heres a lil diddy from @black_samson from 2014..
    shut the ? up fat boy you sweat high fructose corn syrup.

you aint nothing but a fat ? still thinking his teenage strength is real strength.

? i will crush your skull with one hand.
    i will beat you to death with my bad thumb.

i'll take this dead mother ? and beat you all across your gotdamn face with it.

lil boy dont play with me.
    i will crush you.
    i will ? you up.
    you already know if you fight me and lose your lil piddly assed rap career is through. your moniker will forever be tied to a clinical asswhoopin.

me? i aint got ? to lose.

so bring it ? .
    come get knocked the ? out.

so yeah @dwo, this is what the ? i mean when i say that it is THESE people that cross the line and expect some sort of in-ring fight.

? that.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at all them words

It's a battle of pride at this point
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Lol at all them words

It's a battle of pride at this point

oh no its not.

1 week from tomorrow, imma be in that ? 's world.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, lol

Did mike Tyson really want to eat Lennox Lewis children??

It's just pomp and circumstance... lol u know he's not for real, he knows he's not for real, it's just ? talking on a ? talking forum.. In real life NOBODY trying to REALLY risk their safety for the ic, but ? still talk ? , .....

So... as always, the best chance at a real scrap is what we talked about... I truly believe no TWO people take this ? that much to heart to really try to ? each other.....

And definitely not darc, Jamel was willing to meet you in a ring...... And all things considered, that's a lot...

We all know darc just trolling, he ain't even trying to hide it
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Man, lol

Did mike Tyson really want to eat Lennox Lewis children??

It's just pomp and circumstance... lol u know he's not for real, he knows he's not for real, it's just ? talking on a ? talking forum.. In real life NOBODY trying to REALLY risk their safety for the ic, but ? still talk ? , .....

So... as always, the best chance at a real scrap is what we talked about... I truly believe no TWO people take this ? that much to heart to really try to ? each other.....

And definitely not darc, Jamel was willing to meet you in a ring...... And all things considered, that's a lot...

We all know darc just trolling, he ain't even trying to hide it

jamel should have prepared himself to deal with some real ? ? ....

ptsd or not.

he spoke a good game then when ? got real, he started talking all that "responsible father" ? .

its comedy.
  • Dupac
    Options
    OK Jamel, yesterday, eyerone was like if you manned up and admitted the past few years of ? talking was actually just ? talking, and you really wasn't bout that legitimately ? ? up hard core ? you was talking, he might've agreed to a in the ring scrap...

But as long as ? going to go under the premise that y'all got legit beef, he going to carry it like legit beef....

I think I paraphrased that right....

I felt like it's impossible to consider ic beef legit beef, but he was like it's all about accountability... So I mean....
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I c ironys point
    Jamel did say he aint had ? to lose

I also agree with du that ? was just posturing

But still artists are sometimes crazy people
    He just took it that jamel was really down for dumb ? and carried it that way for the longest

Still shouldve just agreed to the meet up and make other arrangements there.
    Not saying jump dude but be like "hey buddy, u aint about to make it to that ring"

Then have a homeboy with a boombox start blasting MORTAL KOMBAT the song. It wouldve been epic
  • Dupac
    Options
    Nothing will ever be accomplished

latest?cb=20131130072535
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    "i talked big ? for 3 years, even going as far as to say 'any time any place', and then once the guy i challenged accepted- I flipped the script, became extremely difficult to communicate with and started talking street ? and backed out of a legit boxing match... until ? started roasting me. but he's the coward not me, and you should praise me for it, here's a diss track and some pretty pictures of fried food, please forget that I proved him right when he accused me of being a "Token Black Guy" that lets white folks call him ? .
    black POWER?"

That's clearly not what happened.

What's the point of flipping the situation?

I said I didn't want to fight you in the ring after I realized how ? of an idea it was to fight that way considering all sorts of factors.

Fighting in the ring would have been the safest ? ever. Why on Earth would I have been scared to fight you in the ring? If you can come up with a legitimate reason that wouldn't apply outside the ring, then ? , I'm a ? ass ? .

So now that logic is out the way, why didn't you buy your own ticket to California and say ? the dumb ? and fight me unsanctioned like 99% of real world fights happen? Riddle me that, ? .

You're the one with "nothing to lose" you said that in 2014, before any fight was ever organized or thought about. Did you forget this when you proposed we fight in the ring? Did you forget the ? that you talked on the internet because you were under the assumption that we would NEVER be face to face?

Let's hear it @black_samson. And matter fact, explain why you deleted all my posts on my other account. If anybody is trying to manipulate history, it's you, you dumb ? . You deleted everything I posted and left EVERYTHING you posted. Good way to drive your narrative homie. Kudos.

Now when I slap the flames out of your ? ass, I don't want to hear nothing about your medical condition, your mental health, your kids, NONE OF THAT.

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    All I know is that when I'm in north Carolina, if lurk don't bring his ass to Cain back yard and go 3 one minute rounds, he's the biggest bich this side of the Mississippi
  •  i ro ny
    edited October 2015
    Options
    so i guess he the first ? i had this kind of interaction with right?

like donkey aint watched me tell every ? thats wanted to fight me to "glove up?" or "meet me in the ring?"

the ? i look like street fighting at 34?

? aint happy with his lil dub cause that ? taste bitter.... hmmm i wonder why.

that aint my fault thats his.

funny how his ass can remember the 250 mile radius ass whoopin ? , but cant remember ? else... like that dallas is 646 gotdamn miles away from el paso.

see it's a different story when he posture tho...

see why i dont ? with men raised soley by females?

they play stupid games.

I don't give a ? what you told other ? you silly ? .

What about all that other dumb ? :

"I'll beat you with my dead thumb"
    "I'll ? u up"

Oh word? Aight, ? A RING.

But nah, you ain't want no real smoke. ? I posted the ? google map directions that showed El Paso was 8 hours away from Dallas. My flight was 10 hours away from the time I posted that ? .

And to answer your question of what you look like street fighting at 34? I'll tell you: you look like a ? ? who is going to get his ass ? beat without any regards to the law.

That's what the ? you look like, ? .

And I'm not joking or playing or saying anything for the LOLs. I'm being dead ass serious, ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    edited October 2015
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

like donkey aint watched me tell every ? thats wanted to fight me to "glove up?" or "meet me in the ring?"

funny how his ass can remember the 250 mile radius ass whoopin ? , but cant remember ? else... like that dallas is 646 gotdamn miles away from el paso.

they play stupid games.

"I'll ? u up"

But nah, you ain't want no real smoke. ? I posted the ? google map directions that showed El Paso was 8 hours away from Dallas. My flight was 10 hours away from the time I posted that ? .

And to answer your question of what you look like street fighting at 34? I'll tell you: you look like a ? ? who is going to get his ass ? beat without any regards to the law.

And I'm not joking or playing or saying anything for the LOLs. I'm being dead ass serious, ? .

then bring it yo.

we'll plant a red fern for ya.

What the ? does that even mean, dude.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they play stupid games.

"I'll ? u up"

then bring it yo.

Probably that you're a dog and you're gonna be buried by a red fern.

If he ain't referring to the book, idk wtf he's talking about
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how is such a reckless street guy not incarcerated...? oh yeah... he aint that...lol

I'm not a street guy.

I've said this multiple times, ? . The nonstop nuts that you've taken to the face have started ? with your vision & comprehension skills.

Get it together.

rap snitches...
  • Dupac
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

they play stupid games.

"I'll ? u up"

then bring it yo.

Probably that you're a dog and you're gonna be buried by a red fern.

If he ain't referring to the book, idk wtf he's talking about

Thanks for trying to explain lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just cant w this no more....all i know Irony gotta knock somebody out this yr...anybody....i d prefer he d start w himself for letting that white CAC use the N word around him, then go catch an IC body
This discussion has been closed.