Eyerone- I C Dead People [the iLL Community diss] (audio inside)

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    This ? Really flipped @black_samson air fare from the Ill Community into studio time money lol

I cant knock the Hustle. Props.

what a time to be alive.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Really flipped @black_samson air fare from the Ill Community into studio time money lol

I cant knock the Hustle. Props.

this on you and @dwo
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, he got that money?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How long till the diss drops?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    gns wrote: »

I dunno yet.

I'm gonna be doing a lil bit of running around in the next few days so I'll do it when I can.

I haven't written a bar yet or picked a beat or anything for real.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

I dunno yet.

I'm gonna be doing a lil bit of running around in the next few days so I'll do it when I can.

Focus on etherous disses bruh... like say Real muthafuckin Gz by Eazy e
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We already picked the beat
  •  i ro ny
    Options

I dunno yet.

Let me rap, you can listen lol.

I got it.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

That beat is kinda eh...it's kinda limiting.
  • AP21
    Options

That beat is kinda eh...it's kinda limiting.

You probably right I wouldn't want to rap on a beat jhonny blaze rapped over either
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dunno yet.

Let me rap, you can listen lol.

I got it.

? i invested 5 whole dollars in this!!!!!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    I remember kimi said she was in Afghanistan and heard random dudes playing parallel why you mad in the barracks.,.

? was a banger

Lmfao
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »

still waiting for yall to post these other IC disses...

like the one from seedz that was "soooooooooooo" good.

? not everybody lives on a pissy matress with a mic in their Mom's closet.

You are 85% flow and basic lyrics. I'd burn your ? ass lyrically (obviously).

When u gone record a response?

I probably wont lol But Im a better lyricist than him by far. But he obviously has better access to studio type ? . Im not about to go to the store and buy a bunch of ? to respond to this ? ...

UNLESS there's a computer program I dont know about that I can just snatch a beat from and doit here. ? gone sound like it was done on a Speak n' Spell though LOL

theres a program but i cant remember the name of that ? .. I used the trial of it to diss allergens once. I cant remember the name of it but Eye is the one who told me about it lmao its been a minute ago
    VIBE wrote: »
    The IC never forgets

lol oh i know.

i just think its funny that this dude keeps talking about all this death and killings and such.

Wowwww.... So your ? ass really gone act like you didn't say those exact words?

That u was gonna find me and ? me and if you was lying u was a ? ?

? a lot of ppl have threatened to whoop my ass. I don't give a ? about that ? . Everybody get in their feelings after I ? in them.

You doing exactly what u did to DUCK jamel. Talk all that street ? them when ? make you prove it u smooth be like I DIDN'T SAY NONE OF THAT ? !

? outta here u lying ? and just say u scared.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

I probably wont lol But Im a better lyricist than him by far. But he obviously has better access to studio type ? . Im not about to go to the store and buy a bunch of ? to respond to this ? ...

UNLESS there's a computer program I dont know about that I can just snatch a beat from and doit here. ? gone sound like it was done on a Speak n' Spell though LOL

theres a program but i cant remember the name of that ? .. I used the trial of it to diss allergens once. I cant remember the name of it but Eye is the one who told me about it lmao its been a minute ago
    The IC never forgets

lol oh i know.

i just think its funny that this dude keeps talking about all this death and killings and such.

? a lot of ppl have threatened to whoop my ass. I don't give a ? about that ? . Everybody get in their feelings after I ? in them.

You doing exactly what u did to DUCK jamel. Talk all that street ? them when ? make you prove it u smooth be like I DIDN'T SAY NONE OF THAT ? !

Where are these exact words?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I love diss records
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that really the word on the street? Goddaaaaamn
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did I miss this?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    How did I miss this?

Did you enjoy it?
  • AP21
    Options
    How did I miss this?

idk...i know i @'d you a few times and a couple other cats did too

•  i ro ny
    Options
    How did I miss this?

obfresh be livin, breh.

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did I miss this?

obfresh be livin, breh.

she childish
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    How did I miss this?

obfresh be livin, breh.

she childish

She can get this meat!
  •  i ro ny
    Options

The IC never forgets

lol oh i know.

@DarcSkies

still waiting for these exact words....

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The IC never forgets

lol oh i know.

@DarcSkies

Muthafukka you said it in ADHD. You want me to go back all those ? pages to screenshot some ? you KNOW you ? said? Or probably edited or deleted by now? No.

But you are known for catching amnesia. You dont remember ducking Jamel. You dont remember dragging the IC through a bunch of shenagins when Jamel was trying to set up a fair-one with you. You dont remember saying you was gonna find me and ? me yourself.

You're a classic ? ass alcoholic crackhead that does wild suspect ? and when he sobers up be like, "BRUUUUH, TELL ME I AINT REALLY DO THAT ? ? WHAT MY ? ?! I REALLY SAID THAT ? ? NAH...NO I DIDNT. I DIDNT CLIMB NO TREE WITH COWBOY BOOTS AND BASKETBALL SHORTS ON...YALL ? LYIN BRUH...I WASNT THAT HIGH

Like I just made that ? up out the gotdamn blue for no reason. FOH wit them wack ass threats clown. YOu said it. You know you said it. And you have ZERO credibilty with anybody who saw the Jamel vs. Irony thread anyway. This whole thing is about you trying to erase the past. But you cant...YOU DUCKED JAMEL. YOU MADE THREATS YOU CANT BACK UP.

Live with the fact you're a coward and move.the.DUCK.on.

@irony
  •  i ro ny
    Options

The IC never forgets

lol oh i know.

@DarcSkies

Muthafukka you said it in ADHD. You want me to go back all those ? pages to screenshot some ? you KNOW you ? said? Or probably edited or deleted by now? No.

But you are known for catching amnesia. You dont remember ducking Jamel. You dont remember dragging the IC through a bunch of shenagins when Jamel was trying to set up a fair-one with you. You dont remember saying you was gonna find me and ? me yourself.

You're a classic ? ass alcoholic crackhead that does wild suspect ? and when he sobers up be like, "BRUUUUH, TELL ME I AINT REALLY DO THAT ? ? WHAT MY ? ?! I REALLY SAID THAT ? ? NAH...NO I DIDNT. I DIDNT CLIMB NO TREE WITH COWBOY BOOTS AND BASKETBALL SHORTS ON...YALL ? LYIN BRUH...I WASNT THAT HIGH

Like I just made that ? up out the gotdamn blue for no reason. FOH wit them wack ass threats clown. YOu said it. You know you said it. And you have ZERO credibilty with anybody who saw the Jamel vs. Irony thread anyway. This whole thing is about you trying to erase the past. But you cant...YOU DUCKED JAMEL. YOU MADE THREATS YOU CANT BACK UP.

Live with the fact you're a coward and move.the.DUCK.on.

@irony

u can only edit ? for 6 days.

so yeah, go ahead and screen shot whatever it is that you're talking about.
This discussion has been closed.