If more African Americans were Jews it wouldn't be this way.

phukkyou2
phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in The Social Lounge
I mean other than Hindu (a combination of Three major Religions basically), it's the oldest. And since it's the oldest then it's the Blackest. And there's nothing Negros love more than something Black.

Let's observe "The 13 Principles of Faith" for a second:
4. principles, a personal or specific basis of conduct or management:
to adhere to one's principles
5. guiding sense of the requirements and obligations of right conduct:
a person of principle.
6. an adopted rule or method for application in action and a working principle for general use.
7. a rule or law exemplified in natural phenomena, the construction or operation of a machine, the working of a system, or the like
Idioms
14. in principle, in essence or substance; fundamentally:
to accept a plan in principle.
15. according to a fixed rule, method, or practice

01- G-d exists
02- G-d is one and unique
03- G-d is incorporeal
04- G-d is eternal
05- Prayer is to be directed to G-d alone and to no other
06- The words of the prophets are true
07- Moses' prophecies are true, and Moses was the greatest of the prophets
08- The Written Torah (first 5 books of the Bible) and Oral Torah (teachings now contained in the Talmud and other writings) were given to Moses
09- There will be no other Torah
10- G-d knows the thoughts and deeds of men
11- G-d will reward the good and punish the wicked
12- The Messiah will come
13- The dead will be resurrected

Seems pretty fair. Being Jewish isn't so much of a Religion as it's more of a way of life. A way of life and perspective the average ordinary muhfucka have anyway.
And since Jesus Yahweh The Messiah Rabbi Angel Michael is a controversial topic anyway it makes sense. I mean becuz the way it's viewed can't really be wrong foreal.
Unlike many other religions, Judaism does not focus much on abstract cosmological concepts. Although Jews have certainly considered the nature of G-d, man, the universe, life and the afterlife at great length (see Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism), there is no mandated, official, definitive belief on these subjects, outside of the very general concepts discussed above. There is substantial room for personal opinion on all of these matters, because as I said before, Judaism is more concerned about actions than beliefs. [/i]

? wanna make up they own mind anyway so it makes a perfect fit. U know u cant tell a ? nothin'....... unless it's a come up. And in this case it's the supreme come up, and it's something ? can get wit

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because the word "Messiah" is an English rendering of the Hebrew word Mashiach, which means "anointed". It usually refers to a person initiated into ? 's service by being anointed with oil. (Exodus 29:7, 1-Kings 1:39, 2-Kings 9:3). Four main reasons why tho

01. Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? One of the central themes of biblical prophecy is the promise of a future age of perfection characterized by universal peace and recognition of ? . (Isaiah 2:1-4, 32:15-18, 60:15-18; Zephaniah 3:9; Hosea 2:20-22; Amos 9:13-15; Micah 4:1-4; Zechariah 8:23, 14:9; Jeremiah 31:33-34)

Specifically, the Bible says he will:

Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).
Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
Spread universal knowledge of the ? of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "? will be King over all the world – on that day, ? will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be the Messiah.

Because no one has ever fulfilled the Bible's description of this future King, Jews still await the coming of the Messiah. All past Messianic claimants, including Jesus of Nazareth, Bar Cochba and Shabbtai Tzvi have been rejected.

Christians counter that Jesus will fulfill these in the Second Coming. Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright; in the Bible no concept of a second coming exists.

02. Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
A. Messiah as Prophet

The Messiah will become the greatest prophet in history, second only to Moses. (Targum – Isaiah 11:2; Maimonides – Teshuva 9:2)

Prophecy can only exist in Israel when the land is inhabited by a majority of world Jewry, a situation which has not existed since 300 BCE. During the time of Ezra, when the majority of Jews remained in Babylon, prophecy ended upon the death of the last prophets – Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi.

Jesus appeared on the scene approximately 350 years after prophecy had ended, and thus could not be a prophet.

B. Descendent of David

Many prophetic passages speak of a descendant of King David who will rule Israel during the age of perfection. (Isaiah 11:1-9; Jeremiah 23:5-6, 30:7-10, 33:14-16; Ezekiel 34:11-31, 37:21-28; Hosea 3:4-5)

The Messiah must be descended on his father's side from King David (see Genesis 49:10, Isaiah 11:1, Jeremiah 23:5, 33:17; Ezekiel 34:23-24). According to the Christian claim that Jesus was the product of a ? birth, he had no father – and thus could not have possibly fulfilled the messianic requirement of being descended on his father's side from King David. (1)

According to Jewish sources, the Messiah will be born of human parents and possess normal physical attributes like other people. He will not be a demi-? , (2) nor will he possess supernatural qualities.

C. Torah Observance

The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance. The Torah states that all mitzvot remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4)

Throughout the Christian "New Testament," Jesus contradicts the Torah and states that its commandments are no longer applicable. For example, John 9:14 records that Jesus made a paste in violation of Shabbat, which caused the Pharisees to say (verse 16), "He does not observe Shabbat!"
«13456

Comments

  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    03. Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
    Biblical verses can only be understood by studying the original Hebrew text – which reveals many discrepancies in the Christian translation.

    A. ? Birth

    The Christian idea of a ? birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "? ." This accords Jesus' birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods.

    B. Suffering Servant

    Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the "suffering servant."

    In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in the singular form because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit. Throughout Jewish scripture, Israel is repeatedly called, in the singular, the "Servant of ? " (see Isaiah 43:8). In fact, Isaiah states no less than 11 times in the chapters prior to 53 that the Servant of ? is Israel.

    When read correctly, Isaiah 53 clearly [and ironically] refers to the Jewish people being "bruised, crushed and as sheep brought to slaughter" at the hands of the nations of the world. These descriptions are used throughout Jewish scripture to graphically describe the suffering of the Jewish people (see Psalm 44).

    Isaiah 53 concludes that when the Jewish people are redeemed, the nations will recognize and accept responsibility for the inordinate suffering and death of the Jews.

    04. Jewish belief is based on national revelation.
    Throughout history, thousands of religions have been started by individuals, attempting to convince people that he or she is ? 's true prophet. But personal revelation is an extremely weak basis for a religion because one can never know if it is indeed true. Since others did not hear ? speak to this person, they have to take his word for it. Even if the individual claiming personal revelation performs miracles, they do not prove he is a genuine prophet. All the miracles show – assuming they are genuine – is that he has certain powers. It has nothing to do with his claim of prophecy.

    Judaism, unique among all of the world's major religions, does not rely on "claims of miracles" as the basis for its religion. In fact, the Bible says that ? sometimes grants the power of "miracles" to charlatans, in order to test Jewish loyalty to the Torah (Deut. 13:4).

    Of the thousands of religions in human history, only Judaism bases its belief on national revelation – i.e. ? speaking to the entire nation. If ? is going to start a religion, it makes sense He'll tell everyone, not just one person.

    Maimonides states (Foundations of Torah, ch. 8):

    The Jews did not believe in Moses, our teacher, because of the miracles he performed. Whenever anyone's belief is based on seeing miracles, he has lingering doubts, because it is possible the miracles were performed through magic or sorcery. All of the miracles performed by Moses in the desert were because they were necessary, and not as proof of his prophecy.

    What then was the basis of [Jewish] belief? The Revelation at Mount Sinai, which we saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears, not dependent on the testimony of others... as it says, "Face to face, ? spoke with you..." The Torah also states: "? did not make this covenant with our fathers, but with us – who are all here alive today." (Deut. 5:3)
    Judaism is not miracles. It is the unified personal experience of every man, woman and child, standing at Mount Sinai 3,300 years ago


    Jesus could've been Satan for all we know

    jesus_lucifer_by_maffikus.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffdjt1Ypg-8
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you copy and paste this from????? And Jesus accomplished all he said he would and what the Torah said the son of man would.

    Also this thread is in the wrong section
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    But according to Torah that's deliberately misinterpreting what's been ordered. The Messiah is supposed to come from a Man and not a Woman. He also came from Nathan's bloodline and not King David's. It rules out everything
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And blacks converting to Judaism would be a horrible idea. There's a reason jews were always hated anywhere they went ? destroyed their temple and sent them back into slavery for very good reasons
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    If alot has been lost in translation then why is it not the best choice to go with the last Original Texts.....


    And to speak to your point about them being hated everywhere. That sure does speak to my point. We're just like them in every single way almost. Not only that. But before "religion'' [in general] itself was infiltrated, they were known to be the last true witnesses of G-d and that fact is widely accepted throughout the world throughout time. Whether they be Christian or with Islam.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    But according to Torah that's deliberately misinterpreting what's been ordered. The Messiah is supposed to come from a Man and not a Woman. He also came from Nathan's bloodline and not King David's. It rules out everything

    Who wrote the Torah??? Who inspired the Torah ??? The ? of Israel. Who interpreted the Torah??? The jews. Who ? had to keep punishing because they kept getting it wrong over and over again if the path the jews walked were the perfect one then ? would not have had to keep punishing them over and over again. As for the bloodline of JESUS the who is the ultimate father of david and solomon??
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    If alot has been lost in translation then why is it not the best choice to go with the last Original Texts.....


    And to speak to your point about them being hated everywhere. That sure does speak to my point. We're just like them in every single way almost. Not only that. But before "religion'' [in general] itself was infiltrated, they were known to be the last true witnesses of G-d and that fact is widely accepted throughout the world throughout time. Whether they be Christian or with Islam.

    From a spiritual perspective why would you follow a path that you know ? will punish you for??? Black people are not like jews, honestly and objectively jews have had it worse it's only within the last 300 years that they have begun to rise because from the destruction of the last temple up through the renaissance and beyond you really did not want to be a jew.

    The last true witnesses of ? got there temple destroyed by that ? sent into slavery and scattered all over the known world. BY THERE ? . BLACK people went into slavery by what does that tell you about how ? felt about them and their imperfect worship of him???

    AND BY THE way the jews ultimate seat of religious authority does not rest with the torah but with the talmud. The jews that you are admiring today are in essence the spiritual descendants of the pharisees.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    But according to Torah that's deliberately misinterpreting what's been ordered. The Messiah is supposed to come from a Man and not a Woman. He also came from Nathan's bloodline and not King David's. It rules out everything

    Who wrote the Torah??? Who inspired the Torah ??? The ? of Israel. Who interpreted the Torah??? The jews. Who ? had to keep punishing because they kept getting it wrong over and over again if the path the jews walked were the perfect one then ? would not have had to keep punishing them over and over again. As for the bloodline of JESUS the who is the ultimate father of david and solomon??

    But we (Humans) have always gotten it "wrong". There was never a point that we had it right except for the time leading up to Eve & Tha Apple. Religion has nothing to do with that per say, he was upset with their actions & behaviors. He made that clear and he was very specific so there's no mistaking it. He also gave them grace while they were doing what they were doing and still kept the pact intact. Therefor indicating he's moderate on Human Nature and Human Behavior (as well as virtually any other Supreme Being recorded ftr)

    He also said that he'll keep the Pact intact forever. Which is more than enough to need to get in, Rabbis allege. As long as you live right...
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    If alot has been lost in translation then why is it not the best choice to go with the last Original Texts.....


    And to speak to your point about them being hated everywhere. That sure does speak to my point. We're just like them in every single way almost. Not only that. But before "religion'' [in general] itself was infiltrated, they were known to be the last true witnesses of G-d and that fact is widely accepted throughout the world throughout time. Whether they be Christian or with Islam.

    From a spiritual perspective why would you follow a path that you know ? will punish you for??? Black people are not like jews, honestly and objectively jews have had it worse it's only within the last 300 years that they have begun to rise because from the destruction of the last temple up through the renaissance and beyond you really did not want to be a jew.

    The last true witnesses of ? got there temple destroyed by that ? sent into slavery and scattered all over the known world. BY THERE ? . BLACK people went into slavery by what does that tell you about how ? felt about them and their imperfect worship of him???

    AND BY THE way the jews ultimate seat of religious authority does not rest with the torah but with the talmud. The jews that you are admiring today are in essence the spiritual descendants of the pharisees.


    How do you know what Jews I'm talking about? I figured you'd come at me like a hoe early in the game. G-d has punished me already by putting me on Earth, let alone as a Black American Male in 2015 in this Century. What is there to go thru next that I or anybody like me would truly deserve considering already what I've already & will continue to go thru. Life is full of shortcomings and upsets, metaphorically that's a type of hell, literally that's pain & suffering & agony.


    A fair question; but why would G-d create people just to let other people know about him in secret? Who's to say that that question is even anywhere near the mark of G-d's perspective? Like I could be thinking Ketchup Packets about the whole Life thing and he could be thinking Tire Rotating & Radio Installation.

    You keep thinking of the white jews and the lighter brown skinned Jews but the Hebrews from back in tha day from the Tribes of JUDAH could've been multiple shades of Brown and didn't all look the same. We tend to think of Tribes from those times like the Tribes of Today in Africa but that shouldn't never have been the bar. There's always been a variety of Cultures in The East, an all out ? of everything Life & Living.

    So it's not far fetched that most people from back then in those times were shades of Brown. Something that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things becuz Judiasm isn't really the type of Religion you think it is. Is has a Messiah, but he hasn't showed up yet. And it's almost impossible to figure that out now if he were to come. Something You, I, and everybody else knows is true on the inside.


    And no disrespect. But according to Torah, you're not qualified to teach or talk about Torah so I can't take your word for it. That's Judiasm 101
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Hebrew brotha was talking about this the other day. Some of the Israelites believe that Yashua was a prophet, who fulfilled the prophecies and blacks after 70 AD. and the siege of Jerusalem , so called Negros fled into Africa and while there began to practice paganism which we still see in some of the Caribbean cultures, because of that you have Deuteronomy 28 and the slave trade. I've listened to both sides of the argument but sometimes history and beliefs dont always synch up. Great read above tho.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    But according to Torah that's deliberately misinterpreting what's been ordered. The Messiah is supposed to come from a Man and not a Woman. He also came from Nathan's bloodline and not King David's. It rules out everything

    Who wrote the Torah??? Who inspired the Torah ??? The ? of Israel. Who interpreted the Torah??? The jews. Who ? had to keep punishing because they kept getting it wrong over and over again if the path the jews walked were the perfect one then ? would not have had to keep punishing them over and over again. As for the bloodline of JESUS the who is the ultimate father of david and solomon??

    But we (Humans) have always gotten it "wrong". There was never a point that we had it right except for the time leading up to Eve & Tha Apple. Religion has nothing to do with that per say, he was upset with their actions & behaviors. He made that clear and he was very specific so there's no mistaking it. He also gave them grace while they were doing what they were doing and still kept the pact intact. Therefor indicating he's moderate on Human Nature and Human Behavior (as well as virtually any other Supreme Being recorded ftr)

    He also said that he'll keep the Pact intact forever. Which is more than enough to need to get in, Rabbis allege. As long as you live right...

    The jews have no grace that is why every time they drifted away from the deal the made with ? only blood could wash away their wrong doings. It's why ritual sacafice was part of the OLD TESTAMENT. It is exactly because humans get it wrong that "The word" who was not quite human came to finally teach us how to be acceptable to ? . DURING this time ? was directly unhappy with the way they practiced his religion.

    before christ there was no escape through grace from sin. The jews will never perish from the earth because of the deal ? has with them he always saves some from their punishment however that deal is no pass on punishment
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    You ain't gotta be white or beige to be a Jew. They saw us and was like, "you do not have to be Black to become Jewish".

    Lemba+Jews.jpg

    DSC_0234.jpg

    The-Jews-of-Nigeria-3.jpg

    ethiopian-Jews-Israel.jpg

    yahilla.jpg

    lauren_london.jpg?w=560


  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A jews has to follow all of the law. ALL OF IT and his mind and heart has to be right.

    FOR a christian having your mind and heart right is enough especially your heart we follow the law by being in christ because the more you are like christ the more you are following the essence of the law.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    But according to Torah that's deliberately misinterpreting what's been ordered. The Messiah is supposed to come from a Man and not a Woman. He also came from Nathan's bloodline and not King David's. It rules out everything

    Who wrote the Torah??? Who inspired the Torah ??? The ? of Israel. Who interpreted the Torah??? The jews. Who ? had to keep punishing because they kept getting it wrong over and over again if the path the jews walked were the perfect one then ? would not have had to keep punishing them over and over again. As for the bloodline of JESUS the who is the ultimate father of david and solomon??

    But we (Humans) have always gotten it "wrong". There was never a point that we had it right except for the time leading up to Eve & Tha Apple. Religion has nothing to do with that per say, he was upset with their actions & behaviors. He made that clear and he was very specific so there's no mistaking it. He also gave them grace while they were doing what they were doing and still kept the pact intact. Therefor indicating he's moderate on Human Nature and Human Behavior (as well as virtually any other Supreme Being recorded ftr)

    He also said that he'll keep the Pact intact forever. Which is more than enough to need to get in, Rabbis allege. As long as you live right...

    The jews have no grace that is why every time they drifted away from the deal the made with ? only blood could wash away their wrong doings. It's why ritual sacafice was part of the OLD TESTAMENT. It is exactly because humans get it wrong that "The word" who was not quite human came to finally teach us how to be acceptable to ? . DURING this time ? was directly unhappy with the way they practiced his religion.

    before christ there was no escape through grace from sin. The jews will never perish from the earth because of the deal ? has with them he always saves some from their punishment however that deal is no pass on punishment


    Wrong bloodline, wrong Messiah period. That negates the entire premise for Christianity. According to sources, there's not even a 'J' in the Hebrew language. According to Pope Alexander VI himself, the image painted of the alleged Christ is one of his Sons.

    Torah also never says anything about worshipping in a Messiah. Torah does say worship the one G-d tho...
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    If alot has been lost in translation then why is it not the best choice to go with the last Original Texts.....


    And to speak to your point about them being hated everywhere. That sure does speak to my point. We're just like them in every single way almost. Not only that. But before "religion'' [in general] itself was infiltrated, they were known to be the last true witnesses of G-d and that fact is widely accepted throughout the world throughout time. Whether they be Christian or with Islam.

    From a spiritual perspective why would you follow a path that you know ? will punish you for??? Black people are not like jews, honestly and objectively jews have had it worse it's only within the last 300 years that they have begun to rise because from the destruction of the last temple up through the renaissance and beyond you really did not want to be a jew.

    The last true witnesses of ? got there temple destroyed by that ? sent into slavery and scattered all over the known world. BY THERE ? . BLACK people went into slavery by what does that tell you about how ? felt about them and their imperfect worship of him???

    AND BY THE way the jews ultimate seat of religious authority does not rest with the torah but with the talmud. The jews that you are admiring today are in essence the spiritual descendants of the pharisees.


    How do you know what Jews I'm talking about? I figured you'd come at me like a hoe early in the game. G-d has punished me already by putting me on Earth, let alone as a Black American Male in 2015 in this Century. What is there to go thru next that I or anybody like me would truly deserve considering already what I've already & will continue to go thru. Life is full of shortcomings and upsets, metaphorically that's a type of hell, literally that's pain & suffering & agony.


    A fair question; but why would G-d create people just to let other people know about him in secret? Who's to say that that question is even anywhere near the mark of G-d's perspective? Like I could be thinking Ketchup Packets about the whole Life thing and he could be thinking Tire Rotating & Radio Installation.

    You keep thinking of the white jews and the lighter brown skinned Jews but the Hebrews from back in tha day from the Tribes of JUDAH could've been multiple shades of Brown and didn't all look the same. We tend to think of Tribes from those times like the Tribes of Today in Africa but that shouldn't never have been the bar. There's always been a variety of Cultures in The East, an all out ? of everything Life & Living.

    So it's not far fetched that most people from back then in those times were shades of Brown. Something that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things becuz Judiasm isn't really the type of Religion you think it is. Is has a Messiah, but he hasn't showed up yet. And it's almost impossible to figure that out now if he were to come. Something You, I, and everybody else knows is true on the inside.


    And no disrespect. But according to Torah, you're not qualified to teach or talk about Torah so I can't take your word for it. That's Judiasm 101

    A jews is anyone following the religion of the torah. If you think as a black male in american right now you have it bad you are fooling yourself and should probable travel to see people that are really suffering. The black people in africa, jamaica, brazil have it 100 times worse than african americans so stop crying. lol at african american agony in 2015 ? please blacks in america cause 75% of our agony with our stupidity and horrible behavior.

    @ the bold i don't understand what the ? you are talking about. try again And i am not thinking of white jews i am thinking of jews period. AND are you qualified to talk about torah??? based on what???
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    A jews has to follow all of the law. ALL OF IT and his mind and heart has to be right.

    FOR a christian having your mind and heart right is enough especially your heart we follow the law by being in christ because the more you are like christ the more you are following the essence of the law.

    Exactly. But that's what a Rabbi is for too tho. Or a cartoon character, or a football player, or a doctor... you get where I'm going with this

    In all actuality, The Jews did the right thing by killing Jesus. We can't even trust our own Police Officers or Politicians or Credit Unions today. So how could One expect to have these guidelines already and see something like that and not do what you were told to do all this time already having had witnessed BOTH the negative & positive consequences.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    But according to Torah that's deliberately misinterpreting what's been ordered. The Messiah is supposed to come from a Man and not a Woman. He also came from Nathan's bloodline and not King David's. It rules out everything

    Who wrote the Torah??? Who inspired the Torah ??? The ? of Israel. Who interpreted the Torah??? The jews. Who ? had to keep punishing because they kept getting it wrong over and over again if the path the jews walked were the perfect one then ? would not have had to keep punishing them over and over again. As for the bloodline of JESUS the who is the ultimate father of david and solomon??

    But we (Humans) have always gotten it "wrong". There was never a point that we had it right except for the time leading up to Eve & Tha Apple. Religion has nothing to do with that per say, he was upset with their actions & behaviors. He made that clear and he was very specific so there's no mistaking it. He also gave them grace while they were doing what they were doing and still kept the pact intact. Therefor indicating he's moderate on Human Nature and Human Behavior (as well as virtually any other Supreme Being recorded ftr)

    He also said that he'll keep the Pact intact forever. Which is more than enough to need to get in, Rabbis allege. As long as you live right...

    The jews have no grace that is why every time they drifted away from the deal the made with ? only blood could wash away their wrong doings. It's why ritual sacafice was part of the OLD TESTAMENT. It is exactly because humans get it wrong that "The word" who was not quite human came to finally teach us how to be acceptable to ? . DURING this time ? was directly unhappy with the way they practiced his religion.

    before christ there was no escape through grace from sin. The jews will never perish from the earth because of the deal ? has with them he always saves some from their punishment however that deal is no pass on punishment


    Wrong bloodline, wrong Messiah period. That negates the entire premise for Christianity. According to sources, there's not even a 'J' in the Hebrew language. According to Pope Alexander VI himself, the image painted of the alleged Christ is one of his Sons.

    Torah also never says anything about worshipping in a Messiah. Torah does say worship the one G-d tho...

    Jesus has the correct bloodline through mary read the the laws again regarding blood rights again.

    and we know his name was not actually jesus so there being no J in hebrew is of no importance. The christian religion existed before the roman catholic faith so bringing up any pope is of no importance

    JESUS is messiah and ? that's what he claimed so he has both titles.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    A jews has to follow all of the law. ALL OF IT and his mind and heart has to be right.

    FOR a christian having your mind and heart right is enough especially your heart we follow the law by being in christ because the more you are like christ the more you are following the essence of the law.

    Exactly. But that's what a Rabbi is for too tho. Or a cartoon character, or a football player, or a doctor... you get where I'm going with this

    In all actuality, The Jews did the right thing by killing Jesus. We can't even trust our own Police Officers or Politicians or Credit Unions today. So how could One expect to have these guidelines already and see something like that and not do what you were told to do all this time already having had witnessed BOTH the negative & positive consequences.

    The " rabbi" is corrupt that is why jesus preached against the rabbis of his time. Shortly after he ascended the temple was destroyed as he said it would be AND THE jews went into horrible suffering for about 1,000 years
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    How to Debunk Judaism in 5 seconds "So Ninja got all the species of animals on a boat and repopulated the earth 4,000 years ago?" That is how you debunk Judaism. Anything else is irrelevant. How to Debunk Judaism in 10 seconds "No Exodus during the time frame laid out by the counting the genealogy records from the destruction of the first kingdom."
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    "The " rabbi" is corrupt that is why jesus preached against the rabbis of his time. Shortly after he ascended the temple was destroyed as he said it would be AND THE jews went into horrible suffering for about 1,000 years"

    How to ? Jesus in 10 seconds. "None of the genealogies tracing Jesus's ancestry align with each other. Chronicles, Matthew, Luke."
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    But according to Torah that's deliberately misinterpreting what's been ordered. The Messiah is supposed to come from a Man and not a Woman. He also came from Nathan's bloodline and not King David's. It rules out everything

    Who wrote the Torah??? Who inspired the Torah ??? The ? of Israel. Who interpreted the Torah??? The jews. Who ? had to keep punishing because they kept getting it wrong over and over again if the path the jews walked were the perfect one then ? would not have had to keep punishing them over and over again. As for the bloodline of JESUS the who is the ultimate father of david and solomon??

    But we (Humans) have always gotten it "wrong". There was never a point that we had it right except for the time leading up to Eve & Tha Apple. Religion has nothing to do with that per say, he was upset with their actions & behaviors. He made that clear and he was very specific so there's no mistaking it. He also gave them grace while they were doing what they were doing and still kept the pact intact. Therefor indicating he's moderate on Human Nature and Human Behavior (as well as virtually any other Supreme Being recorded ftr)

    He also said that he'll keep the Pact intact forever. Which is more than enough to need to get in, Rabbis allege. As long as you live right...

    The jews have no grace that is why every time they drifted away from the deal the made with ? only blood could wash away their wrong doings. It's why ritual sacafice was part of the OLD TESTAMENT. It is exactly because humans get it wrong that "The word" who was not quite human came to finally teach us how to be acceptable to ? . DURING this time ? was directly unhappy with the way they practiced his religion.

    before christ there was no escape through grace from sin. The jews will never perish from the earth because of the deal ? has with them he always saves some from their punishment however that deal is no pass on punishment


    Wrong bloodline, wrong Messiah period. That negates the entire premise for Christianity. According to sources, there's not even a 'J' in the Hebrew language. According to Pope Alexander VI himself, the image painted of the alleged Christ is one of his Sons.

    Torah also never says anything about worshipping in a Messiah. Torah does say worship the one G-d tho...

    Jesus has the correct bloodline through mary read the the laws again regarding blood rights again.

    and we know his name was not actually jesus so there being no J in hebrew is of no importance. The christian religion existed before the roman catholic faith so bringing up any pope is of no importance

    JESUS is messiah and ? that's what he claimed so he has both titles.

    Blood rights and Prophecy are two different things. One is a privilege and the other is an event.

    And Christian's calling him something he's not, something that is an alias to an evil dictator is Idolatry. Christianity is nothing more than an Idol-based "best of" ideas of a great Demi-?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    "The " rabbi" is corrupt that is why jesus preached against the rabbis of his time. Shortly after he ascended the temple was destroyed as he said it would be AND THE jews went into horrible suffering for about 1,000 years"

    How to ? Jesus in 10 seconds. "None of the genealogies tracing Jesus's ancestry align with each other. Chronicles, Matthew, Luke."

    There are different because one is focused on Mary and the other Joseph. One is to show that he has the right to sit on the throne of David and the other one is to Show that he was not the biological son of Joseph.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    A jews has to follow all of the law. ALL OF IT and his mind and heart has to be right.

    FOR a christian having your mind and heart right is enough especially your heart we follow the law by being in christ because the more you are like christ the more you are following the essence of the law.

    Exactly. But that's what a Rabbi is for too tho. Or a cartoon character, or a football player, or a doctor... you get where I'm going with this

    In all actuality, The Jews did the right thing by killing Jesus. We can't even trust our own Police Officers or Politicians or Credit Unions today. So how could One expect to have these guidelines already and see something like that and not do what you were told to do all this time already having had witnessed BOTH the negative & positive consequences.

    The " rabbi" is corrupt that is why jesus preached against the rabbis of his time. Shortly after he ascended the temple was destroyed as he said it would be AND THE jews went into horrible suffering for about 1,000 years

    Cesare was corrupt and there is no J in the Hebrew language. Christianity itself is corrupt
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    A jews has to follow all of the law. ALL OF IT and his mind and heart has to be right.

    FOR a christian having your mind and heart right is enough especially your heart we follow the law by being in christ because the more you are like christ the more you are following the essence of the law.

    Exactly. But that's what a Rabbi is for too tho. Or a cartoon character, or a football player, or a doctor... you get where I'm going with this

    In all actuality, The Jews did the right thing by killing Jesus. We can't even trust our own Police Officers or Politicians or Credit Unions today. So how could One expect to have these guidelines already and see something like that and not do what you were told to do all this time already having had witnessed BOTH the negative & positive consequences.

    The " rabbi" is corrupt that is why jesus preached against the rabbis of his time. Shortly after he ascended the temple was destroyed as he said it would be AND THE jews went into horrible suffering for about 1,000 years

    Cesare was corrupt and there is no J in the Hebrew language. Christianity itself is corrupt

    Who cares if there is no " j " in Hebrew we can call Jesus light bulb is we wanted to, Theologically it doesn't matter. The J is just a function of the language we speak. Christianity is tooo diverse as it should be for anyone to make that blanket statement.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    How to Debunk Judaism in 5 seconds "So Ninja got all the species of animals on a boat and repopulated the earth 4,000 years ago?" That is how you debunk Judaism. Anything else is irrelevant. How to Debunk Judaism in 10 seconds "No Exodus during the time frame laid out by the counting the genealogy records from the destruction of the first kingdom."

    There's also been no known public evidence of Media from back then or any given time before the past 200 years. There's also no evidence stating that there wasn't any form of Media back then.


    That being said. If it's been recorded and most if not all of which has come to fruition. Then it's safe to say that it's not a lie.


    I mean, is there a probably of "artistic language" in Torah/Bible/Holy Book, may be. Does that make everything else it's said that came true a mere coincidence? One would be wise to to think otherwise.


    And think about this. If white folks or anybody else told our story, ? would be all lost in translation. If we told it EVERYTHING would come out. So how did The Jews get it wrong and everybody else got it right?