If more African Americans were Jews it wouldn't be this way.

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many heavens are there and what is the third heaven Paul speaks of in 2 Corinthians 12:

The Hebrew word for “heavens” is shamayim, it is in a plural form, meaning “heights,” “elevations.” It is found in the first verse of the Bible (Genesis 1:1; 2:1). The Bible teaches in the beginning ? created the heavens and the earth, he did not make another heaven after this time. The phrase “heavens and earth” are used to indicate the whole universe (Genesis 1:1; Jeremiah 23:24; Acts 17:24). According to the Jewish tradition from the Bible there were three heavens. All are attributed to ? as the creator. Psalm 102:25 “Of old You laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.”

There are several other words used in the Hebrew, the word marom is also used (Psalms 68:18; 93:4; 102:19, etc.) as equivalent to shamayim. Hebrew galgal, literally a “wheel,” is rendered “heaven” in Psalms 77:18 (RSV, “whirlwind”). Hebrew shahak, is translated “sky” (Deuteronomy 33:26; Job 37:18; Psalms 18:11), plural “clouds” (Job 35:5; 36:28; Psalms 68:34, “heavens”), referring to the firmament.

The Bible speaks of three heavens not 7 and these are not dimensions). The first being our immediate atmosphere, the second is outer space as far as it stretches, and the third is the place where ? himself dwells. What Jesus called the “Father's house.”

First heaven - The firmament, Earths Atmosphere -which is the immediate sky, where the “fowls of the heaven” (Genesis 2:19; 7:3,23; Psalms 8:8, etc.), “the eagles of heaven” (Lamentations 4:19), it is our atmosphere that surrounds the earth.

Gen 1:14 Then ? said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night.” The first heaven consists of the clouds and the atmosphere, the heavens above us, until we come to the stars.

Psalms 78: 23-23 “Yet He had commanded the clouds above, and opened the doors of heaven, had rained down manna on them to eat, and given them of the bread of heaven.”

The expression doors of heaven or windows of heaven involved the firmament, our atmosphere. Descriptions used of this heaven is from where ? would provide food or rain. Genesis 7:11-12: “the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was on the earth forty days and forty nights.” Genesis 8:2: “The fountains of the deep and the windows of heaven were also stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained” Malachi 3:10 Says the LORD of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.” In reference to an abundant harvest of crops.“

(Deuteronomy 11:17 “Then the LORD's anger will burn against you, and he will shut the heavens so that it will not rain and the ground will yield no produce....” Deuteronomy 28:12: “The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands.”

Second Heaven - Outer Space, the starry heavens (Deuteronomy 17:3; Jeremiah 8:2; Matthew 24:29).

The second heaven is the starry heavens, where our atmosphere ends. It is the heavens in which the sun, moon, and stars are fixed in orbit. The stars are seemingly endless and the distance between all of them is staggering no wonder the Bible states Psalm 19:1 “The heavens declare the glory of ? ; and the firmament shows His handiwork.” In ancient times people were in awe of the starry expanse, today we know how immense this really is.

The firmament, or expanse, raqiya` “In which the sun, moon, stars, and constellations are fixed.” Genesis 1:17: And ? placed them in the Firmament of heaven. Isaiah 40:22: He stretcheth out the heavens as a CURTAIN, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in.”

(Psalm 19:4,6) - “In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun... It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other;...” (Jeremiah 8:2) - They will be exposed to the sun and the moon and all the stars of the heavens which they have loved and served....”

Third Heaven - This is where ? and the holy angels (and creatures) and spirits of just men dwell. It is called “The heaven of heavens,” (Deuteronomy 10:14; 1 Kings 8:27; Psalms 115:16; 148:4). (1Kings 8:27) - “The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you.” (Psalm 2:4) The One enthroned in heaven laughs; The LORD scoffs at them.”

The third heaven is beyond the space and stars. Where no man has seen by telescope. This heaven is the dwelling-place of ? , to which Paul was taken, and whose wonders he was permitted to behold-this region where ? dwells.

It is specifically named “the third heaven” by Paul in 2 Cor.12:2. Paul mentions being caught up to paradise in 2 Corinthians 12:4 the word “paradise” describes a different facet of “the third heaven.”

“2 Corinthians 12:4 The word “paradise” paradeisos (NT:3808) occurs but three times in the New Testament; Luke 23:43; 2 Corinthians 12:4; Revelation 2:7. It occurs often in the Septuagint, as the translation of the word garden; Genesis 2:8-10,15-16; 3:1-3,8,16,23-24; 13:10; Numbers 24:6; Isaiah 51:3; Ezekiel 28:13; 31:8-9; Joel 2:3. And also Isaiah 1:30; Jeremiah 29:5; and of the word pardeec (OT:6508) in Nehemiah 2:8; Ecclesiastes 2:5; Song of Solomon 2:13” (from Barnes' Notes).

Heb 4:14 “Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, (Jesus ascended to the place he was before he became man) Heb. 7:26 “For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens” meaning he is more important than the dwelling place of ? and angels. Heb 8:1 As our high Priest, he “is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens.”

The word “heavens” is also used for visions or a spiritual event. Stephen said, “Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of ? !” (Acts 7:56) Mark 1:10 When Jesus was baptized “He saw the heavens parting and the Spirit descending upon Him like a dove.”

The term heaven is used in a metaphor Isaiah 14:13,14; “doors of heaven” (Psalms 78:23); heaven “shut” (1 Kings 8:35); “opened” (Ezekiel 1:1). (The “kingdom of heaven” (Mt.25:1; Jms 2:5). The “eternal kingdom” (2 Pt.1:11).The “eternal inheritance” (1 Pt.1:4; Hebrews 9:15). The “better country” (Hebrews 11:14, 16).

Heaven is the abode of the righteous who are in possession of “everlasting life,” “an eternal weight of glory” (2 Corinthians 4:17), where they are delivered from all sufferings for ever, a deliverance from all evils (2 Corinthians 5:1,2). Christ calls it his “Father's house” (John 14:2), also “paradise” (Luke 23:43).

2 Cor. 12:4; Revelation 2:7). It is the location of “The heavenly Jerusalem” before it comes to earth (Galatians 4:26; Hebrews 12:22; Revelation 3:12).

Heaven is the inheritance of all believers where there is “fulness of joy,” everlasting blessedness. The “place, of our inheritance where Jesus went ahead to “prepare” for us (John 14:2) that we may be with him, where he is.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next Gem for disproving all of these books of the faith. Point to heaven. Point to Hell. We've been to both and we know there isn't anything there. When astronomers disproved the existence of a ? living above the clouds in space they came up with Taco Bell Heaven. 7 layer Burrito heaven. ? does not live in Outer Space. There is no hell on the earth. 7 Layer burrito heaven didn't exist. Way to prove. The original Jews had 1 word for the sky it was heaven. That included the clouds and stars. They seperated cloud heaven from space heaven by calling them heaven and the highest heaven also known as the heaven of the heavens. We've been all over space and even in the depiction of Jesus returning in Revelation depicts its from space well no ? in space. Now watch they'll defend 7 layer burrito heaven with everything but the Bible while I debunked it with only the bible. The bible doesn't have any explanation that says an address of ? @ 1 heaven of the heaven of the heaven of the heaven of the heaven (where the gorbots live) of the heaven of the Heavens. I think the Old Testament, New Testament, and the Koran are pretty big Business cards for ? that could hold that address.

Have you even been on an Airplane before? What about a spaceship?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    jesus saved our souls next he will save our ass

that's not his name

You know what i mean and i could call him light bulb it makes no difference

it does make a difference, the difference is idoltry. It's no different than worshipping a wooden bull or a golden hen.

maybe that's how the devil got people to think independently of G-d in the first place. By giving G-d a likeness for the people to admire

? are you thinking before you type??? you can't idolize a name.

A name is not a physical thing like a wooden bull or golden hen. I mean ? STOP and think, what if in my language i can't pronounce the original name??? i will necessarily call him something else. The name is unimportant it's what's behind the name that counts.

It's not just a name. It's a particular individual. And not just any individual, but a wicked one.

That counts for something. Especially when it's the Centerpiece to your Soul. You're literally worshipping someone else who was supposed to be someone else theirself in the first place. Even if it's done from a "thoughtful" perspective, it's the literal definition of Idolatry.

Not only is that not his actual name. Today it's literally based on OPPOSITE of what YAhweh actually looked like.

I hear you on the "it's the thoughts that count" ? but the facts matter more. And according to the facts that's not even The Messiah

My ? you are talking out of your ass the particular individual is the son of mary aka the son of man aka the son of ? aka the fisher of men aka the lamb aka the anointed one etc etc etc.

HIS real earthly name was not unique so simply using his real name is not important what is important is where you direct your soul.

Your pharisaical nonsense about using the correct earthly name is exactly the kind of thing that he was against mindless tradition with no inner spiritual meaning is what it is

How do you not see anything wrong with worshipping an idea of somebody that isn't the true somebody in the first place?

Jesus isn't supposed to be an alias. Cesare Borgia isn't supposed to be some sort of cloak for him either.

You're opening yourself up to worshipping False Idols. G-d never said he had a Son waitin for us, he specifically said "Messiah".

Sorry I don't consider ? to be cesare borgia and Jesus isn't an alias. my idea of ? isn't from anyplace else except the bible. Jesus Is a translation into a language I can speak.

The messiah came and he gave himself the title son of ? . You can believe what you wish but Faith in him has proven nothing but beneficial to me and mines

But you DO consider G-d Cesare Borgia, your faith of Today proves that. You can't say you're worshipping G-d by having an image of another Being as your source. That's like me worshipping a Plastic Rat and saying that I'm honoring & worshipping the true G-d

His name was also YAhweh. As in Y - A -hweh. There is no E in that. If it's supposed to be a translation then it's supposed to be Jasus, or better yet Yasus. And he can't title himself anything, G-d can only do that. The books tell of a Messiah, not HIS own Son even though technically we're all the children of G-d. So that means by his account, I am "the Son of G-d" too
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    "The " rabbi" is corrupt that is why jesus preached against the rabbis of his time. Shortly after he ascended the temple was destroyed as he said it would be AND THE jews went into horrible suffering for about 1,000 years"

How to ? Jesus in 10 seconds. "None of the genealogies tracing Jesus's ancestry align with each other. Chronicles, Matthew, Luke."

There are different because one is focused on Mary and the other Joseph. One is to show that he has the right to sit on the throne of David and the other one is to Show that he was not the biological son of Joseph.

That's a cognitive dissonance lie given to you by the people who want you to believe in the books that put your ancestors in ? . First off even if that's true which its not they should still line up with Chronicles which they don't. Next if you believe in the Bible Luke clearly says he's not a supportive account but is actually the only acount. If the Bible is Gospel and true LUKE differentiates his account in Luke 1:1-4 as being exact truth.

I am not African American, the denomination I am in is like nothing most African Americans experience. I am a maroon and nobody ever forced any religion onto me or mines Or put us in ? using their religion so don't speak about my ancestors you know nothing about them and I don't think foolish black atheists are aware of the implications of saying that even tho it's 2015 black people are still in ? because of religion.

Jesus being the son of David lines up perfectly with the laws of the O.T which is why originally so many jews proclaimed him the messiah.

Apparently it doesn't line up. And that's coming from the people who actually wrote down what was crackin then
  • zzombie
    edited October 2015
    Options

that's not his name

it does make a difference, the difference is idoltry. It's no different than worshipping a wooden bull or a golden hen.

maybe that's how the devil got people to think independently of G-d in the first place. By giving G-d a likeness for the people to admire

A name is not a physical thing like a wooden bull or golden hen. I mean ? STOP and think, what if in my language i can't pronounce the original name??? i will necessarily call him something else. The name is unimportant it's what's behind the name that counts.

It's not just a name. It's a particular individual. And not just any individual, but a wicked one.

That counts for something. Especially when it's the Centerpiece to your Soul. You're literally worshipping someone else who was supposed to be someone else theirself in the first place. Even if it's done from a "thoughtful" perspective, it's the literal definition of Idolatry.

Not only is that not his actual name. Today it's literally based on OPPOSITE of what YAhweh actually looked like.

I hear you on the "it's the thoughts that count" ? but the facts matter more. And according to the facts that's not even The Messiah

My ? you are talking out of your ass the particular individual is the son of mary aka the son of man aka the son of ? aka the fisher of men aka the lamb aka the anointed one etc etc etc.

HIS real earthly name was not unique so simply using his real name is not important what is important is where you direct your soul.

Your pharisaical nonsense about using the correct earthly name is exactly the kind of thing that he was against mindless tradition with no inner spiritual meaning is what it is

How do you not see anything wrong with worshipping an idea of somebody that isn't the true somebody in the first place?

Jesus isn't supposed to be an alias. Cesare Borgia isn't supposed to be some sort of cloak for him either.

You're opening yourself up to worshipping False Idols. G-d never said he had a Son waitin for us, he specifically said "Messiah".

Sorry I don't consider ? to be cesare borgia and Jesus isn't an alias. my idea of ? isn't from anyplace else except the bible. Jesus Is a translation into a language I can speak.

The messiah came and he gave himself the title son of ? . You can believe what you wish but Faith in him has proven nothing but beneficial to me and mines

But you DO consider G-d Cesare Borgia, your faith of Today proves that. You can't say you're worshipping G-d by having an image of another Being as your source. That's like me worshipping a Plastic Rat and saying that I'm honoring & worshipping the true G-d

His name was also YAhweh. As in Y - A -hweh. There is no E in that. If it's supposed to be a translation then it's supposed to be Jasus, or better yet Yasus. And he can't title himself anything, G-d can only do that. The books tell of a Messiah, not HIS own Son even though technically we're all the children of G-d. So that means by his account, I am "the Son of G-d" too

? has no image and the pictures of jesus are not the source of faith once again you are talking nonsense, don't think that because someone creates a picture of what they think jesus looked like then that means all christians think that's what he looked like.

once again i am not a jew i am a believer the teachings of christ and christ had an earthly name that translates as jesus. The messiah Jesus the Christ said he was the son of ? and the son of man. if you want to be a black jew go right on ahead
  • zzombie
    Options
    Jesus isn't just the son of ? that is a title many can claim. He's the son of man
  • zzombie
    Options
    "The " rabbi" is corrupt that is why jesus preached against the rabbis of his time. Shortly after he ascended the temple was destroyed as he said it would be AND THE jews went into horrible suffering for about 1,000 years"

How to ? Jesus in 10 seconds. "None of the genealogies tracing Jesus's ancestry align with each other. Chronicles, Matthew, Luke."

There are different because one is focused on Mary and the other Joseph. One is to show that he has the right to sit on the throne of David and the other one is to Show that he was not the biological son of Joseph.

That's a cognitive dissonance lie given to you by the people who want you to believe in the books that put your ancestors in ? . First off even if that's true which its not they should still line up with Chronicles which they don't. Next if you believe in the Bible Luke clearly says he's not a supportive account but is actually the only acount. If the Bible is Gospel and true LUKE differentiates his account in Luke 1:1-4 as being exact truth.

I am not African American, the denomination I am in is like nothing most African Americans experience. I am a maroon and nobody ever forced any religion onto me or mines Or put us in ? using their religion so don't speak about my ancestors you know nothing about them and I don't think foolish black atheists are aware of the implications of saying that even tho it's 2015 black people are still in ? because of religion.

Jesus being the son of David lines up perfectly with the laws of the O.T which is why originally so many jews proclaimed him the messiah.

Apparently it doesn't line up. And that's coming from the people who actually wrote down what was crackin then

It does line up that is why the jews originally called Jesus messiah. We went over this already even some of the temple priest recognized who he was.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

that's not his name

? has no image and the pictures of jesus are not the source of faith once again you are talking nonsense, don't think that because someone creates a picture of what they think jesus looked like then that means all christians think that's what he looked like.

once again i am not a jew i am a believer the teachings of christ and christ had an earthly name that translates as jesus. The messiah Jesus the Christ said he was the son of ? and the son of man. if you want to be a black jew go right on ahead

Regardless it's still idolatry.
  • zzombie
    Options

that's not his name

You clearly don't know the definition of what idolatry is
  • phukkyou2
    Options

that's not his name

Yeah I do. Worshipping a White Black Guy
  • zzombie
    edited October 2015
    Options

that's not his name

And who would that be????? No matter how many pictures people draw christians don't actually worship that image and jesus certainly was not white
  • phukkyou2
    Options

that's not his name

And who would that be????? No matter how many pictures people draw christians don't actually worship that image and jesus certainly was not white

If they didn't then everybody would be Protestants and no one would call him Jesus
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

It does only through scriptural interpretation. He would be a lie if it was based on the PROMISE given to Israel. If I sign a promissory note it is signed under the guise that I am going to get what was promised to me on that note. In Israel's case ? promised them a Messiah to restore the Kingdom. So Jesus didn't do that. Israel's awful sin was rejecting the thing given instead of what was promised.

In Human court you cannot advertise to me a Lamborghini's for the price of a Maxima. When I come to receive my Lamborghini you can't give me a Maxima. I can sue you in Human court for fraud. How can ? 's Morality be less than Human morality. Either Israel's Messiah has not returned or ? didn't fulfill his promise with Jesus. You cannot quote some ancillary scriptures to produce anecdotal evidence that this is the Messiah and he not do the thing promised. Or ? didn't fulfill the promise he led me to believe I would receive. The Devil would be proven right in his questions to Eve if that is the case. You can't start touting to me that the Maxima has the same color as promised and the same turn signals as promised.and that justifies not giving me the Lamborghini. You have to give me what was promised. The morality of ? is less than that of Man's if this is the case. So he destroyed the second Temple when he defrauded the people. He allowed the siege of Masada to ? dozens of innocent people who would in a Human court would have been found victims of fraud.
  • zzombie
    Options

It does only through scriptural interpretation. He would be a lie if it was based on the PROMISE given to Israel. If I sign a promissory note it is signed under the guise that I am going to get what was promised to me on that note. In Israel's case ? promised them a Messiah to restore the Kingdom. So Jesus didn't do that. Israel's awful sin was rejecting the thing given instead of what was promised.

In Human court you cannot advertise to me a Lamborghini's for the price of a Maxima. When I come to receive my Lamborghini you can't give me a Maxima. I can sue you in Human court for fraud. How can ? 's Morality be less than Human morality. Either Israel's Messiah has not returned or ? didn't fulfill his promise with Jesus. You cannot quote some ancillary scriptures to produce anecdotal evidence that this is the Messiah and he not do the thing promised. Or ? didn't fulfill the promise he led me to believe I would receive. The Devil would be proven right in his questions to Eve if that is the case. You can't start touting to me that the Maxima has the same color as promised and the same turn signals as promised.and that justifies not giving me the Lamborghini. You have to give me what was promised. The morality of ? is less than that of Man's if this is the case. So he destroyed the second Temple when he defrauded the people. He allowed the siege of Masada to ? dozens of innocent people who would in a Human court would have been found victims of fraud.

Israel misunderstood the promise/contract and that's the reason for so many on them being confused about what the messiah was coming to accomplish.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

Israel misunderstood the promise/contract and that's the reason for so many on them being confused about what the messiah was coming to accomplish.

Jesus didn't complete the most important parts of the Jewish prophecies, creating world peace and convincing the world on what the "one true ? " is. Today, 70% of the world is not Christian. 99% is not Jewish lol. And we don't have world peace yet, many wars and crimes going on. Did Jesus forget about the other prophecies? Is he unable to fulfill them? Could be both.
  • zzombie
    Options

Jesus didn't complete the most important parts of the Jewish prophecies, creating world peace and convincing the world on what the "one true ? " is. Today, 70% of the world is not Christian. 99% is not Jewish lol. And we don't have world peace yet, many wars and crimes going on. Did Jesus forget about the other prophecies? Is he unable to fulfill them? Could be both.

Have you ever heard christians say we serve a living ? ??? jesus is still alive and is bringing about the plan of salvation for humankind
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

Have you ever heard christians say we serve a living ? ??? jesus is still alive and is bringing about the plan of salvation for humankind

I doubt we will live to see him fulfill the prophecies. Enjoy the wait though lol
  • rodneyskinner
    edited October 2015
    Options

You are wrong. ? promised Israel the land to time indefinite.

LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, "Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; 15for all the land which you see, I will give it to you and to your descendants forever.

This wasn't a new heaven or a new Earth. That is why they say Israel broke the covenant with Jesus. That is not true because Jesus wasn't fulfilling the covenant arrangement given to the Israelites by ? . The Israelites weren't performing false worship. You can't take the statement of a few people at Jesus's trial by the Romans to represent the view of all Jews when they said we have no king but Caesar. No evidence that the Jews of the Second temple ever broke the covenant arrangement with ? . Lots of Evidence that they were abandoned by ? despite his promises.
  • zzombie
    Options

LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, "Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; 15for all the land which you see, I will give it to you and to your descendants forever.

This wasn't a new heaven or a new Earth. That is why they say Israel broke the covenant with Jesus. That is not true because Jesus wasn't fulfilling the covenant arrangement given to the Israelites by ? . The Israelites weren't performing false worship. You can't take the statement of a few people at Jesus's trial by the Romans to represent the view of all Jews when they said we have no king but Caesar. No evidence that the Jews of the Second temple ever broke the covenant arrangement with ? . Lots of Evidence that they were abandoned by ? despite his promises.

Yes they did preform false worship by not having their hearts in it and just going through the motions, they even had money changers at the temple thus desecrating the temples. All these things they did many times in the past. And ? punished them but brought a chosen remnant back into the land he promised just like how today the Jewish people are back in the land he promised them
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Them ain't the Jews thats in Israel bruh
  • zzombie
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Them ain't the Jews thats in Israel bruh

Actually yes some of them are and in any case all you have to do to be Jewish is convert or be born into it.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    How many heavens are there and what is the third heaven Paul speaks of in 2

Heaven is the inheritance of all believers where there is “fulness of joy,” everlasting blessedness. The “place, of our inheritance where Jesus went ahead to “prepare” for us (John 14:2) that we may be with him, where he is.

Ahh. I'll put it in short form for you.

Neh 9:6 Clearly tells you that the STARS live in the HEAVENS OF THE HEAVENS.
    http://biblehub.com/nehemiah/9-6.htm

Those Angels are the stars or the heavenly host.
    Deuteronomy 17:3 tells you not to worship them but clearly identifies them as stars. Sun and Moon but who are the host of heaven
    http://biblehub.com/2_kings/23-5.htm clearly identifies the Angels as stars

Cross reference the word star at Job 25:5 and Judges 5:20. Now how can Israel's enemies fight with the stars. We reconigze them as angels.

So where is Gods throne and where are his angels space.
    1 Kings 22:19 and 2 Chronicles 18:18

This also shows how the bible took bits and pieces and spliced them together. Noticed their is a clear delineation between the word heavenly host and host. Who was the ? of Hosts in
    1 Sam 1:3
    The ? of Armies. Not the ? of Angel Armies that's not what the scripture says in Hebrew. But in order to keep you from its polytheistic roots they are saying the ? of Angel armies.

This has a point to the original topic. 1 Sam. 4:4 reads in direct Hebrew

and·he-is-sending the·people Shiloh and·they-are-carrying from·there coffer-of covenant-of Yahweh-of hosts dwelling-of the·cherubim and·there two-of sons-of Eli Hophni and·Phinehas
    with coffer-of covenant-of the·Elohim

What is a cherubim. Astrology can answer that. It is why the ark of the covenant has the cherubim on the ark. Cherubim are the 4 living creatures of Astrology. 4 fixed axis points in astrology. The bible clearly identifies them as such in Ezekiel with the Bull, Lion, Man and Eagle. This was around in astrology long before the bible was conceived of.

So you can't begin to understand the bible and it won't make sense until you acknowledge the very basics that ? is talking about heaven as being in space and stars. Then the entire book starts to unfold. Complimentary to that you can't understand the bible just by reading scripture because they add on words that are not their in order to meet an interpretation. When you read it without the interpretive words then it starts to make clear coherent sense.

• rodneyskinner
    Options

Most African Americans and this can be proven by a genetics test are from West Africa. It can also be proven by the cultures and traditions that they carried with them. Santeria for instance. The Spanish Music. The Brazilian fighting moves all come from West African cultures. Not the middle east. That is why there is so much pagan roots in the catholic religions. Yes the religions were forced upon you because they used Leviticus to justify enslaving you and also used noah's son curse to do it. You would not have been allowed to sold into ? if you were a person of the book. This was not only European Law but Muslim Law. Well documented. You are not Moors. Moors still lived in spain etc. Also ? was a Moor. LOL. Its nothing to be embarrassed of. You shouldn't be embarrassed to be a WEST AFRICAN. Pagan. EVEN ROOTS the movie held more to historicity than the foolish Idea of black moorism populating the US. Moors were organized and could easily defend themselves from a population decimation. The idea doesn't even make sense.
  • zzombie
    edited October 2015
    Options
    How many heavens are there and what is the third heaven Paul speaks of in 2

Ahh. I'll put it in short form for you.

Neh 9:6 Clearly tells you that the STARS live in the HEAVENS OF THE HEAVENS.
    http://biblehub.com/nehemiah/9-6.htm

Those Angels are the stars or the heavenly host.
    Deuteronomy 17:3 tells you not to worship them but clearly identifies them as stars. Sun and Moon but who are the host of heaven
    http://biblehub.com/2_kings/23-5.htm clearly identifies the Angels as stars

Cross reference the word star at Job 25:5 and Judges 5:20. Now how can Israel's enemies fight with the stars. We reconigze them as angels.

So where is Gods throne and where are his angels space.
    1 Kings 22:19 and 2 Chronicles 18:18

This also shows how the bible took bits and pieces and spliced them together. Noticed their is a clear delineation between the word heavenly host and host. Who was the ? of Hosts in
    1 Sam 1:3
    The ? of Armies. Not the ? of Angel Armies that's not what the scripture says in Hebrew. But in order to keep you from its polytheistic roots they are saying the ? of Angel armies.

This has a point to the original topic. 1 Sam. 4:4 reads in direct Hebrew

and·he-is-sending the·people Shiloh and·they-are-carrying from·there coffer-of covenant-of Yahweh-of hosts dwelling-of the·cherubim and·there two-of sons-of Eli Hophni and·Phinehas
    with coffer-of covenant-of the·Elohim

What is a cherubim. Astrology can answer that. It is why the ark of the covenant has the cherubim on the ark. Cherubim are the 4 living creatures of Astrology. 4 fixed axis points in astrology. The bible clearly identifies them as such in Ezekiel with the Bull, Lion, Man and Eagle. This was around in astrology long before the bible was conceived of.

So you can't begin to understand the bible and it won't make sense until you acknowledge the very basics that ? is talking about heaven as being in space and stars.
    Then the entire book starts to unfold. Complimentary to that you can't understand the bible just by reading scripture because they add on words that are not their in order to meet an interpretation. When you read it without the interpretive words then it starts to make clear coherent sense.

So You are splitting words and my posts the heaven in the bible is not only a reference to space

read nehemiah 9:6 again it lists all the places ? creates starting with heaven then it talks about the highest heaven the host/armies of the highest heaven are representated as stars in some translations as angels are called as stars in the scripture for example

Revelation 1:20, "As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches."

Job 38:7, "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of ? shouted for joy?"

that part you got right but you are importing your own personal ideology into the rest of it because there is no indication from what your quoted that the heavens being talked about in the bold has anything to do with only the second heaven WHICH IS SPACE.

NOT TO MENTION THAT THERE ARE OTHER PLACES IN THE BIBLE WERE HEAVEN IS TALKED ABOUT AND THEY ARE CLEARLY NOT TALKING ABOUT SPACE.

KINGS8:27 “But will ? really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built!

so even if the heaven of heavens is space as you think we know that there is a higher place
  • rodneyskinner
    Options

Yes they did preform false worship by not having their hearts in it and just going through the motions, they even had money changers at the temple thus desecrating the temples. All these things they did many times in the past. And ? punished them but brought a chosen remnant back into the land he promised just like how today the Jewish people are back in the land he promised them

Seriously they didn't have their hearts in it and were going through the motions? That's why ? abandoned them. They fought for over 500 years the ruling authority for their autonomy. They had been fighting wars with the ruling nation since the Greeks. The Macabean wars all the way up to Masada. Trust me if you commit suicide after the Romans pull off a Miracle of engineering like ? was on their side you you were all in. If not all of those people would have subjugated themselves to Cesar. They didn't because they believe with all their heart ? was going to deliver them. I don't get it the Christian Greek Scriptures fail the test worst than the Hebrew scriptures and that entire Hebrew scriptures admittedly by all is 90% hogwash. Yet we scare people with the thought that their eternal salvation is hindering on them believing. Sorry but you CAN'T HOLD PEOPLE TO ACCOUNT WITHOUT SOME ACCOUNTABILITY THAT'S MY MESSAGE TO JESUS or whoever wants to condemn me to hell.