If more African Americans were Jews it wouldn't be this way.

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @phukkyou2

How long you think it will it be till the real, Jewish messiah comes....?
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I never witness a ? before, but taking care of the community, being positive for it, and protecting our community and their interests and our most prized possession our children.

They witnessed G-d over 3000 years ago and never pretended like they have since then or claim anything else otherwise.

Welp, I haven't so until I do we'll just go with protecting our communities.

If you say so. But your "Darkskinned Pass" doesn't get you out of this one

What does this mean LMAO
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @phukkyou2

How long you think it will it be till the real, Jewish messiah comes....?

Could be Today, could be "tomorrow", could be individually when You & I die.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Ok fair enough
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    I never witness a ? before, but taking care of the community, being positive for it, and protecting our community and their interests and our most prized possession our children.

They witnessed G-d over 3000 years ago and never pretended like they have since then or claim anything else otherwise.

Welp, I haven't so until I do we'll just go with protecting our communities.

If you say so. But your "Darkskinned Pass" doesn't get you out of this one

What does this mean LMAO

lol He's always trying to use his super black roots as some sort've exclusion from Life
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am making sense. And so do The Jews.

The Jews know that the true Messiah hasn't come, they're the ones who wrote about "him" in the first place. I believe that History has shown them to be more favored than most of them would like to admit [all considered] and that the seniority they have should account for something.

And so if The Messiah truly had come, then you wouldn't be trying to convince us to stop ? Asian women

? what???? to begin with the jews actually did accept jesus it was only when he did not do what they wanted him to do that they rejected him.

Matthew 21:9
    9 And the crowds that went before him and that followed him were shouting, “Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest"

Now when he was in Jerusalem at the Passover many believed in his name...
    many of the multitude believed in him...
    many came to believe in him...
    many of the Samaritans believed in him...
    a great many of the priests became obedient."
    (John 2:23; 7:31; 8:30; 4:39; Acts 6:7)
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

The Jews know that the true Messiah hasn't come, they're the ones who wrote about "him" in the first place. I believe that History has shown them to be more favored than most of them would like to admit [all considered] and that the seniority they have should account for something.

And so if The Messiah truly had come, then you wouldn't be trying to convince us to stop ? Asian women

? what???? to begin with the jews actually did accept jesus it was only when he did not do what they wanted him to do that they rejected him.

9 And the crowds that went before him and that followed him were shouting, “Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest"

Yeah. And that was all good until ? kept staying the same. And as you see, hasn't changed
  • zzombie
    Options

Yeah. And that was all good until ? kept staying the same. And as you see, hasn't changed

Things actually have changed
  • phukkyou2
    Options

Yeah. The weather, fashion, structured families. Yeah, a lot has changed
  • zzombie
    Options

Yeah. The weather, fashion, structured families. Yeah, a lot has changed

No the morals of people are different a lot has changed since the time of christ largely because of his teachings and the world is totally different today because of it. Spiritually a lot has changed. One of the purposes of the jewish religion was for the jews to be a light unto the nations and this is a role that ? fulfilled through them because in some form or another the vast majority of humanity bows to the ? of abraham.

some do it correctly some do it incorrectly but they still do it.
  • zzombie
    Options
    jesus saved our souls next he will save our ass
  • phukkyou2
    Options

that's not his name
  • zzombie
    Options

that's not his name

You know what i mean and i could call him light bulb it makes no difference
  • phukkyou2
    edited October 2015
    Options

that's not his name

it does make a difference, the difference is idoltry. It's no different than worshipping a wooden bull or a golden hen.

maybe that's how the devil got people to think independently of G-d in the first place. By giving G-d a likeness for the people to admire
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Is it true that the total acceptance of Jesus as ? wasn't recognized until the council of nicaea in 325ad?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Is it true that the total acceptance of Jesus as ? wasn't recognized until the council of nicaea in 325ad?

Alot happened there. But Christians were called Catholics way before Constantine was even born. And they had tranditions n such, a lot of groups/people had their own ways i would assume thru Feeling/Intuition/Conscious.

I'd also assume that's all Constantine did as well. In fact, I'm sure he didn't have as much to do with the actual rituals & Word as despisers seem to believe. If he Elected [volunteer] Entities to come in and come to a "diplomatic" agreement on something while he oversees it is virtually the same way the United States political system operates. Congress & President and probably some Supreme Court Justices somewhere in the cut.

I'm sorry. But I'm not about to just jump up and say "? the next religion" like a gump. that's part of what's got us all in this ? in the first place.
  • zzombie
    edited October 2015
    Options

that's not his name

it does make a difference, the difference is idoltry. It's no different than worshipping a wooden bull or a golden hen.

maybe that's how the devil got people to think independently of G-d in the first place. By giving G-d a likeness for the people to admire

? are you thinking before you type??? you can't idolize a name.

A name is not a physical thing like a wooden bull or golden hen. I mean ? STOP and think, what if in my language i can't pronounce the original name??? i will necessarily call him something else. The name is unimportant it's what's behind the name that counts.
  • zzombie
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

The council of nicaea did not create christianity.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

that's not his name

A name is not a physical thing like a wooden bull or golden hen. I mean ? STOP and think, what if in my language i can't pronounce the original name??? i will necessarily call him something else. The name is unimportant it's what's behind the name that counts.

It's not just a name. It's a particular individual. And not just any individual, but a wicked one.

That counts for something. Especially when it's the Centerpiece to your Soul. You're literally worshipping someone else who was supposed to be someone else theirself in the first place. Even if it's done from a "thoughtful" perspective, it's the literal definition of Idolatry.

Not only is that not his actual name. Today it's literally based on OPPOSITE of what YAhweh actually looked like.

I hear you on the "it's the thoughts that count" ? but the facts matter more. And according to the facts that's not even The Messiah
  • zzombie
    Options

that's not his name

It's not just a name. It's a particular individual. And not just any individual, but a wicked one.

That counts for something. Especially when it's the Centerpiece to your Soul. You're literally worshipping someone else who was supposed to be someone else theirself in the first place. Even if it's done from a "thoughtful" perspective, it's the literal definition of Idolatry.

Not only is that not his actual name. Today it's literally based on OPPOSITE of what YAhweh actually looked like.

I hear you on the "it's the thoughts that count" ? but the facts matter more. And according to the facts that's not even The Messiah

My ? you are talking out of your ass the particular individual is the son of mary aka the son of man aka the son of ? aka the fisher of men aka the lamb aka the anointed one etc etc etc.

HIS real earthly name was not unique so simply using his real name is not important what is important is where you direct your soul.

Your pharisaical nonsense about using the correct earthly name is exactly the kind of thing that he was against mindless tradition with no inner spiritual meaning is what it is
  • phukkyou2
    Options

that's not his name

My ? you are talking out of your ass the particular individual is the son of mary aka the son of man aka the son of ? aka the fisher of men aka the lamb aka the anointed one etc etc etc.

HIS real earthly name was not unique so simply using his real name is not important what is important is where you direct your soul.

Your pharisaical nonsense about using the correct earthly name is exactly the kind of thing that he was against mindless tradition with no inner spiritual meaning is what it is

How do you not see anything wrong with worshipping an idea of somebody that isn't the true somebody in the first place?

Jesus isn't supposed to be an alias. Cesare Borgia isn't supposed to be some sort of cloak for him either.

You're opening yourself up to worshipping False Idols. G-d never said he had a Son waitin for us, he specifically said "Messiah".

• rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    "The " rabbi" is corrupt that is why jesus preached against the rabbis of his time. Shortly after he ascended the temple was destroyed as he said it would be AND THE jews went into horrible suffering for about 1,000 years"

How to ? Jesus in 10 seconds. "None of the genealogies tracing Jesus's ancestry align with each other. Chronicles, Matthew, Luke."

There are different because one is focused on Mary and the other Joseph. One is to show that he has the right to sit on the throne of David and the other one is to Show that he was not the biological son of Joseph.

That's a cognitive dissonance lie given to you by the people who want you to believe in the books that put your ancestors in ? . First off even if that's true which its not they should still line up with Chronicles which they don't. Next if you believe in the Bible Luke clearly says he's not a supportive account but is actually the only acount. If the Bible is Gospel and true LUKE differentiates his account in Luke 1:1-4 as being exact truth.
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Next Gem for disproving all of these books of the faith. Point to heaven. Point to Hell. We've been to both and we know there isn't anything there. When astronomers disproved the existence of a ? living above the clouds in space they came up with Taco Bell Heaven. 7 layer Burrito heaven. ? does not live in Outer Space. There is no hell on the earth. 7 Layer burrito heaven didn't exist. Way to prove. The original Jews had 1 word for the sky it was heaven. That included the clouds and stars. They seperated cloud heaven from space heaven by calling them heaven and the highest heaven also known as the heaven of the heavens. We've been all over space and even in the depiction of Jesus returning in Revelation depicts its from space well no ? in space. Now watch they'll defend 7 layer burrito heaven with everything but the Bible while I debunked it with only the bible. The bible doesn't have any explanation that says an address of ? @ 1 heaven of the heaven of the heaven of the heaven of the heaven (where the gorbots live) of the heaven of the Heavens. I think the Old Testament, New Testament, and the Koran are pretty big Business cards for ? that could hold that address.
  • zzombie
    Options

that's not his name

How do you not see anything wrong with worshipping an idea of somebody that isn't the true somebody in the first place?

Jesus isn't supposed to be an alias. Cesare Borgia isn't supposed to be some sort of cloak for him either.

You're opening yourself up to worshipping False Idols. G-d never said he had a Son waitin for us, he specifically said "Messiah".

Sorry I don't consider ? to be cesare borgia and Jesus isn't an alias. my idea of ? isn't from anyplace else except the bible. Jesus Is a translation into a language I can speak.

The messiah came and he gave himself the title son of ? . You can believe what you wish but Faith in him has proven nothing but beneficial to me and mines
  • zzombie
    Options
    "The " rabbi" is corrupt that is why jesus preached against the rabbis of his time. Shortly after he ascended the temple was destroyed as he said it would be AND THE jews went into horrible suffering for about 1,000 years"

How to ? Jesus in 10 seconds. "None of the genealogies tracing Jesus's ancestry align with each other. Chronicles, Matthew, Luke."

There are different because one is focused on Mary and the other Joseph. One is to show that he has the right to sit on the throne of David and the other one is to Show that he was not the biological son of Joseph.

That's a cognitive dissonance lie given to you by the people who want you to believe in the books that put your ancestors in ? . First off even if that's true which its not they should still line up with Chronicles which they don't. Next if you believe in the Bible Luke clearly says he's not a supportive account but is actually the only acount. If the Bible is Gospel and true LUKE differentiates his account in Luke 1:1-4 as being exact truth.

I am not African American, the denomination I am in is like nothing most African Americans experience. I am a maroon and nobody ever forced any religion onto me or mines Or put us in ? using their religion so don't speak about my ancestors you know nothing about them and I don't think foolish black atheists are aware of the implications of saying that even tho it's 2015 black people are still in ? because of religion.

Jesus being the son of David lines up perfectly with the laws of the O.T which is why originally so many jews proclaimed him the messiah.