SC pig flips over & then slams a young black girl in class for being "verbally disruptive"...

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most teachers nowadays are uninteresting lame ? who failed at life and landed in a class room. Only a ? idiot would spend $100,000 on an education to make an average of $35,000 annually. So, when a student is perceived as, bucking back, or interested in their lame ass lesson it's taken personally. Thus these types of outcomes.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    the kid who took the video speaks... he explains things pretty well. seems very level headed...
    http://www.wltx.com/story/news/local/2015/10/27/student-who-videotaped-incident-speaks-out/74664592/

the teacher and the administrator are also culpable here...

I said, this in a previous post. This is the failure of teachers to ignore kids that aren't giving 100%. The recourse a teacher ALWAYS has is grades. Why escalate a situation when you can simply record a grade that is reflective of the students behavior?

A ? cop didn't need to be called. That ? teacher needs to be given the boot as well. This is not how students should be treated for simply not complying with an order when, they aren't disrupting the class, or endangering students.

This has been going on accross the country for a while

Children behaving like children has become a criminal offense in many school districts

Google school to prison pipeline

They actively are pushing at risk youth predominately blk and brown kids out of classrooms and into the juvenile and criminal justice systems

Remember a while back a five yr girl was handcuffed and put into the back of a police car after a tantrum

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=694504

But of course this issue hasn't gotten the attention or press it deserves
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Look at this thuggery

benfieldsspringvalleyhighschoolsouthcarolina.gif?w=360
    I made it 5 pgs without watching the video but this ? here is fun-knee

Great job Sleep

notice him putting other kids in danger?
    sick ? , bruh
    Nah, I literally on watched that snippet and I ain't even gonna pretend like I give a ? about this.

Hopefully her hardheaded ass will listen next time and hopefully this crazy ass menace to society will be fired and at least sued successfully

I don't see either outcome happening tho

so u didn't see the desk hit the desk of the student behind her?
    would u be more concerned if there was nutella involved?
    Yeah, that's funny also

Nope. Not a single ? is given this day

I respect the ppl that gonna champion for this dudes head on a stick but I won't be out there marching.

Would u be ok with chicity jr being treated like this?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone tell me a single reason why it would have actually been necessary for the cop to handle that girl like that? Unless she had a weapon and was threatening him with it, how is this justifiable?
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    Just realized that he arrested another student for standing up for the other girl...
    what the ? ?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    the kid who took the video speaks... he explains things pretty well. seems very level headed...
    http://www.wltx.com/story/news/local/2015/10/27/student-who-videotaped-incident-speaks-out/74664592/

the teacher and the administrator are also culpable here...

I said, this in a previous post. This is the failure of teachers to ignore kids that aren't giving 100%. The recourse a teacher ALWAYS has is grades. Why escalate a situation when you can simply record a grade that is reflective of the students behavior?

A ? cop didn't need to be called. That ? teacher needs to be given the boot as well. This is not how students should be treated for simply not complying with an order when, they aren't disrupting the class, or endangering students.

This has been going on accross the country for a while

Children behaving like children has become a criminal offense in many school districts

Google school to prison pipeline

They actively are pushing at risk youth predominately blk and brown kids out of classrooms and into the juvenile and criminal justice systems

Remember a while back a five yr girl was handcuffed and put into the back of a police car after a tantrum

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=694504

But of course this issue hasn't gotten the attention or press it deserves

Yes. I am well of white supremacy.

In Minn. All suspensions of Black students is reviewed by the board of education because, Black students were being suspended at an alarming rate to that of other races for the same infractions\behaviors.

http://www.startribune.com/mpls-schools-to-make-suspending-children-of-color-more-difficult/281999171/

These Cacs and ? know exactly what they are doing. Only White Children have redeeming qualities. They have phases they go through. Black Kids aren't redeemable are inherent ? ups that headed for lock up.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Just realized that he arrested another student for standing up for the other girl...
    what the ? ?

Yes, another female.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody pointed out how he halfway went for a choke?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at this thuggery

Great job Sleep

sick ? , bruh
    Nah, I literally on watched that snippet and I ain't even gonna pretend like I give a ? about this.

Hopefully her hardheaded ass will listen next time and hopefully this crazy ass menace to society will be fired and at least sued successfully

Yeah, that's funny also

I respect the ppl that gonna champion for this dudes head on a stick but I won't be out there marching.

lol it's about whether I would be ok with it or not cause she already been luchador'd bruh.

Wouldn't, correction couldn't, have been my child. In the event it was, I'd be outraged

But it ain't.
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    Look at this thuggery

Great job Sleep

sick ? , bruh

Yeah, that's funny also

lol it's about whether I would be ok with it or not cause she already been luchador'd bruh.

Wouldn't, correction couldn't, have been my child. In the event it was, I'd be outraged

But it ain't.

so u do care. I'm proud of u brother chicity...
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Look at this thuggery

Great job Sleep

sick ? , bruh

Yeah, that's funny also

But it ain't.

so u do care. I'm proud of u brother chicity...
    RQfRmiq.gif
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at this thuggery

Great job Sleep

sick ? , bruh

Yes! Looks like the leg of the desk hit her laptop, what if he broke it ? what if that was her head instead of her laptop and what if he split her ? open?

are the bigots and ? still going to say this is justified? That pig risked the well being of two female students because he couldn't keep his rage and hate in check
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ben-fields-deputy-classroom-video
    Sheriff Asks Feds To Probe White Cop Seen On Video Thrashing Black Student

A South Carolina sheriff has asked federal authorities to investigate an incident in which a white high school resource officer was caught on camera yanking a black student out of her desk backwards and dragging her along the ground on Monday.

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott called videos of the confrontation between a female student at Spring Valley High School in Columbia, S.C. and the school's resource officer "disturbing," and said he asked the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate, USA Today reported.

Lott also planned to return early from a national law enforcement meeting in Chicago where officers were set to discuss the "Ferguson effect" after months of viral videos documenting violent interactions with police.

"It's very disturbing what happened," Lott said. "It's something I have to deal with and that's what we're going to be doing."

The videos showed a school resource officer wrap an arm around the student's neck, flipping the desk backwards in an effort to remove her from the seat. Once on the ground, the officer threw the student several feet toward the front of the classroom before putting her in handcuffs.

The officer, identified as Deputy Ben Fields, was placed on leave pending completion of the investigation. Fields is white, and the student involved in the confrontation is black, according to the Associated Press.

The student was charged with disturbing schools and was released to her parents, AP reported. Another female student from the class was also reportedly charged. Neither have been publicly identified.

Tony Robinson Jr., a Spring Valley student who captured video of the incident, told local news station WLTX that the female student was working at her computer in the classroom with her phone out around 10:30 a.m. on Monday.

After the teacher asked for the phone and the student refused, an administrator was called to the classroom and "pleaded" with her to get out of her seat. She again refused, and Fields was called to the room, Robinson said.

Fields first asked Robinson's friend to move a desk, he told the station, and then the officer moved the computer off the student's desk.

"He asked her again, 'will you move, will you move.' She said 'no I have not done anything wrong.' Then he said, 'I'm going to treat you fairly.' And she said 'I don't even know who you are'...And that is where it started right there," he said.

Shortly after, the incident turned violent. Robinson said he'd "never seen anything so nasty, so sick" and the incident made the other students afraid for their lives.

"There was no justifiable reason for why he did that to that girl," Robinson said.

I wonder if the Feds who are going come into "investigate" are someone's who declared George Zimmerbitch wasn't racist...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Muhfuckers in here are beyond incredible. No one is absolving the pig of anything. Everyone in here said to fire that hog bastard and be done with it.

BUT....

I find it sad that no one even refuses to hold the girl to some sort of behavioral standard. Yes, she got dragged the ? out, and that was heinous. However, He didn't come ? with her for absolutely no reason as all. Apparently, she was disrupting the class so much, he had to get involved.

Maybe I take this with a lil' more insight cause I see this ? every day on some level as being a teacher. Kids talk back, disrespect the ? out of adults, and no one holds them accountable to anything. Then, when ? pops off (tho, it shouldn't have with this guy), everyone hides behind the "they're just kids" defense.

I don't buy that. Especially in HS. They know better. They know what's expected off them, and what they can pass off as "being a kid."

Like I said, FIRE THAT DUDE, but let's not say this was a sweet innocent girl. Cut THAT ? out and stop being naive.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Look at this thuggery

Great job Sleep

sick ? , bruh

@Chicity u have a daughter correct? So what if...........
  • Trillfate
    Options
    what the ? ?

"It has nothing to do with race" tho...
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    they are just kids. some of y'all really be catching feelings over dumb ? .
    as a man, no kid gonna knock me off my square to the point I enjoy seeing kids get brutalized.
    do some push-ups maniggas...
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Look at this thuggery

Great job Sleep

sick ? , bruh

@Chicity u have a daughter correct? So what if...........
    Ain't no 'what if' cause it ain't.
    I really don't give a ? about this and I almost respect those of y'all that do.

Fire him and get her, and possibly her parents, some counselling. Next topic
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    As a parent when my child acts up in school you call me and I'll handle, ain't no way in hell I'm letting somebody else put their hands on my kid.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Muhfuckers in here are beyond incredible. No one is absolving the pig of anything. Everyone in here said to fire that hog bastard and be done with it.

BUT....

I find it sad that no one even refuses to hold the girl to some sort of behavioral standard. Yes, she got dragged the ? out, and that was heinous. However, He didn't come ? with her for absolutely no reason as all. Apparently, she was disrupting the class so much, he had to get involved.

Maybe I take this with a lil' more insight cause I see this ? every day on some level as being a teacher. Kids talk back, disrespect the ? out of adults, and no one holds them accountable to anything. Then, when ? pops off (tho, it shouldn't have with this guy), everyone hides behind the "they're just kids" defense.

I don't buy that. Especially in HS. They know better. They know what's expected off them, and what they can pass off as "being a kid."

Like I said, FIRE THAT DUDE, but let's not say this was a sweet innocent girl. Cut THAT ? out and stop being naive.

Stop.

The girl got violently assaulted over a cell phone..

Whereas in white hs the student would just be asked to leave
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

BUT....

Indulge me. How did she disrupt the class? Where is your proof that she was being disruptive?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

BUT....

Stop.

Don't assume that ? . If it was a white student refusing to move, they would've gotten moved too....just maybe not dragged.

And answer me this: If the cop asks this chick to move, and she refused, after her teacher AND the admin did the same, then how is she supposed to leave the class? When she WANTS to? Is THAT the amount of power adults are giving to teenagers these days??
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

BUT....

Stop.

You mean whereas in White Schools they are using IPads and Laptops in the Class Room. ? a phone.

Don't mind dude. He did ZERO research on this. The ? being spewed by him has been refuted by Classmates.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/27/us-south-carolina-police-idUSKCN0SL02320151027
    A founding member of the Richland Two Black Parents Association said parents were saddened, but not surprised.

The parents association, which has 5,700 members after being formed a year ago, has called for a Justice Department probe into what it says are discriminatory practices by the school district that have been in place for years, said Stephen Gilchrist, who has one son who graduated from Spring Valley High and another attending now.

The district has a legacy of expelling and suspending large numbers of African-American students, he said.

Nearly 59 percent of the district's 27,500 students are black
    , officials said.

"What we have been saying for the last several years is that there are some real issues with the school district," Gilchrist said. "We don't want this to be about just this officer. There is much more going on that has helped create a culture of discrimination within this district."