SC pig flips over & then slams a young black girl in class for being "verbally disruptive"...

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I know ? probably gonna wack and flag me but they was both in the wrong

1) the girl should of just left the class room I've been a unruly student before but if they asked me to leave the class I would cuz it ain't that serious she was trying to act tough like nobody could touch her

2) the cop is a grown ass man he ain't have to do her like that he could of easily have pulled her out the desk threw her over his shoulder and carried her out the room or the school could of called her parents....etc etc

This is a case of egos clashing she thought she was a hard ass and he decided to treat her a excessive lesson they was both in the wrong

FOH with that bs. I've been a part of & watch 50 elem fights in school & not one ? time, did the pigs use force like that. Not 1 ? time was I dragged across the room.

This ain't elementary this highschool I got carried out in cuffs to when I fought in highschool
    Hell our principal use to tackle ? like a linebacker we never tripped abt it doe
    Me personally I know the consequences of my actions

so you allowed yourself to be treated like an animal...

well everyone doesnt want to be treated like that
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    lets see.

a girl sit in a chair and has a smart mouth .... and can be slammed to the floor and cuffed....what was the crime
    a woman can jump in a mans face yelling and pushing him,you lay a hand on her you going to jail but she can walk free. so the person who should have control can lose it and nothing happen,and when someone who doesnt have control of her hormones or attitude but sits still is enough of a threat of potential danger because of her mouth.

ok

now the kids didnt come to her defense......so that means she was guilty,
    but kids at a pool party came to a bikini clad chicks defense and had a gun pulled on them.

ok

maybe its me......but where does blue lives matter come into play here, yet some people still only see the hard headed teen girls.

did anyone ever see or over hear white girls at the mall...? are real slick with they mouth
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    oh and dont let me forget.

at what point did she resist arrest...

what human you know....will allow someone to twist their arm and them not try to lessen the pain by going in the opposite direction..

so we all have to have a high tolerance for pain too.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    why did her not arrest her while her dropped her the first time.

why toss her
    why drag her
    why not clear out some desks and raise his voice to scare her.

emptying out the class might have scared her.

hell even spraying pepper spray around her desk and saying shes next
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at this thuggery

benfieldsspringvalleyhighschoolsouthcarolina.gif?w=360
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder will the NFL make a commercial about domestic violence because of this
  • stringer bell
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • stringer bell
    Options
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Look at this thuggery

benfieldsspringvalleyhighschoolsouthcarolina.gif?w=360

Believe me. There are many people who watch stuff like this and actually enjoy it. Think about your culture. Overall, is it in you to hunt and ? animals for sport? Torture for sport. Generationally has it been? Did your male relatives have you ? an animal just to take a picture and hold it up? They don't have a moral compass. They need external stuff like religion to keep them in check. Without that they'd implode in mass.

They don't see you as human. So to them you having 2 arms 2 legs a torso neck and head means nothing. You will never understand their viewpoint as they will never understand ours. ? em.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? up nowadays. I remember the officer that patrolled our high school was cool with everyone. He would shoot the ? with students during breaks, follow all the sports programs and talk about the games with players. If there were any problems in class and he was called, students would listen to him with no problems.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cop deserves a bullet in the head.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why call the police doesn't schools have security guards?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Bunch of black people can't even unanimously agree that a teenage girl sitting at a desk shouldn't be body slammed.

You think whites would have this same dissent if a white girl was wwf'd in a classroom by a black man?

Show me ten black people I'll show you 3 traitors to their own cause

I said the cop was in the wrong what u want me to say? I'm just saying the girl could of avoided the whole thing by leaving when the teacher, principle and cop asked
    I know kids do dumb ? but come on bru the teacher asked her to leave the most she would of had to do was sit outside the classroom
    Instead she decided to let it escalate now wants to cry when she gets fckd up ion understand the logic
    Was he wrong for going wwe on her ass YES but either way she had the choice to avoid all the B.S

GTFOHWTBS

@Copper your a real hypocrite bru

ATTENTION IC y'all remember when dude with the 8ball jacket slapped ole ? the train for roasting him?
    Or when a black kids slammed a girl in class cuz she hit him?
    What was yalls reactions on the i.c? Oh wait I remember cheering and laughing making jokes

Black guy assaults black female = laughter

White guy/cop goes wwe on blabk female = outrage

I swear y'all love picking and choosing right from wrong when its convenient for y'all

Did the cop have to do all that NOPE!!!!

But did the female not get not 1 but 3 CHANCES to leave without a hand being laid on her YES!!!

Both was wrong so copper GTFOHWTBS HOE

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1) the girl should of just left the class room I've been a unruly student before but if they asked me to leave the class I would cuz it ain't that serious she was trying to act tough like nobody could touch her

2) the cop is a grown ass man he ain't have to do her like that he could of easily have pulled her out the desk threw her over his shoulder and carried her out the room or the school could of called her parents....etc etc

This is a case of egos clashing she thought she was a hard ass and he decided to treat her a excessive lesson they was both in the wrong

FOH with that bs. I've been a part of & watch 50 elem fights in school & not one ? time, did the pigs use force like that. Not 1 ? time was I dragged across the room.

This ain't elementary this highschool I got carried out in cuffs to when I fought in highschool
    Hell our principal use to tackle ? like a linebacker we never tripped abt it doe
    Me personally I know the consequences of my actions

so you allowed yourself to be treated like an animal...

well everyone doesnt want to be treated like that

U do realize in highschool u old enough to be cuffed right
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you do realize this a grown azz MAN & paid public servant? Your comparing the actions of unruly teenager to trained, licensed policeman who should know better. Gtfoh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    lol@cops throwing kids around like that being standard... the ? ?

Ion know, went to tough middle and highschool. Teachers, officers, and principles stayed getting bodied. And in return at chance used to body students. High school principle used to walk round wit a bulletproof vest, and a tussle stick. Know what im talkin bout,?..that ? that pop out wit the flick of da wrist.

Riot stick i think. I aint condoning that ? . Im just saying. Ive seen worse.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me get this straight. She was asked to leave because, she wasn't participating? If, she didn't want to participate, you give her a zero for not participating in the days lesson\discussion and continue teaching your class.

If, she wasn't disrupting the class I am totally lost at why she was asked to leave in the first place.

This goes beyond that ? ass cop, this starts with unqualified, racist, teachers occupying classrooms because, they failed at everything else in life.

Karma will be knocking at that officers very soon, you cannot put that type of negative energy into the universe and it not come back to you.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? pig can bench 605 no reason why he couldn't remove her and the damn desk, thereby showing herself and the class how small and insignificant she really is.

but noooo... roid rage had to kick in...

damn shame i've have seen battle buddies lose rank for doing an enemy combatant the same way.

Why does the young lady have to be allat though?

Lil momma could have been having a bad ? day and didn't want to be bothered?

Maybe she was going through her woman thing and wasn't feeling well.

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Wuwop wrote: »
    The cop was supposed to make everybody leave the room then get to the real problem, idk what led to the situation but that's what co's(law enforcement) are trained to do when there is an issue in a closed location like a room with a group of people, make everyone leave or lockdown then deal with the individual on a 1v1 basis to protect everybody involved

Protect everybody involved???

MiWNvdy.gif

From what?

A teenage girl sitting at her desk???

QGuIss9.gif

No ? ....

The girl, other students, teacher, and cop

Again, I don't know what led up to this

Trust me if it was a 1 v 1 situation it wouldn't of ended like this, both the cop an the girl may have been fronting for the crowd of other people, cop trying to make an example out of somebody, and we know how kids act in front of their friends