SC pig flips over & then slams a young black girl in class for being "verbally disruptive"...

Options

Comments

• Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with the cops tactics but disagree with the amount of force. He could've just dragged the whole desk into the hallway and have her sitting there looking stupid. The cop was called to remove the student it aint fair for the other students trying to learn to be distracted by het precence but there was no need for him to go that far.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    It's one thing to make the "She shouldn't have mouthed off" argument with an adult, but with a teen? Come on, that's what they do. If that dude can'y handle that ? , why is he on duty at a school?

Are you referring to the teacher, or the cop? Cause teens (especially females) do that ? every day, and KNOW how to test someone.

I'm actually slightly torn on this. On one hand, that pig went to far getting homegirl out the room. On the other, didn't seem like anyone BUT the po-pos was getting her outta there.
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I have a extremely low tolerance for females who pop off at the mouth.

No, I've never laid hands on one, cause that would be cowardly, but I have definitely lost my cool about four times this week (twice today) with sistahs young and adult (and surprisingly, it's ONLY the sistahs who do this ? ) who either can't accept and/or don't know when to shut the ? up and just let things be.

I can't say I'd totally side with the cop, but at least I do know where he's coming from.

All I'm saying is they were both wrong, and he took somewhere it really didn't have to go, but let's not be naive and say this girl was innocent if it got to the point where po-pos had to put her out of class.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Imagine a black cop/security that looks like Terry crews choke slamming a blonde 16 year old girl in banana republic for mouthing off or refusing to leave the store.

What would be Americas reaction?

He'd be fired, and he should be. Just like this pig. He knows the rules and regs. Fire him, too. Just don't make the girl out to be some ? saint while they do it.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody has called or treated this girl like a saint.

Don't worry, she'll get dragged through the ringer in the process. Does that satisfy you?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    I agree with the cops tactics but disagree with the amount of force. He could've just dragged the whole desk into the hallway and have her sitting there looking stupid. The cop was called to remove the student it aint fair for the other students trying to learn to be distracted by het precence but there was no need for him to go that far.

Even dragging the desk is too far, all he needed to do was calmly speak to her and find a way to get her to leave. The problem with the physical approach is, what if that's a teenage Shaq? Now what? Is he allowed to pull out a gun?

What if he starts wrestling with the kid, but the kid is a better fighter? Can he now ? the kid in self defense?

In sum, the cop did not use any form of skill or expertise in his approach. He acted like a goon for hire. Any man could have done the same.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow

That ? is sickening

The cradle to prison to pipeline on full display

Hope it helps to shine a light on how girls of color, and especially black girls, are subject to discipline that is harsher and more frequent than that of their white peers

Black girls are six times more likely to be suspended than white girls. The racial disparities in punishment are greater for girls than for boys

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/02/13/384005652/study-black-girls-are-being-pushed-out-of-school

I was going to agree with u until I saw that ? at the bolded

man I swear u just refuse to be a teamplayer :(

Bruh

I'm the ultimate team player...I'm black before anything

Just stating facts

Not like it's not relevant to the discussion

And I sincerely hope these incidents garners more attention to the issues facing blk girls which are rarely if ever discussed at length or at great depth

u got to be trolling if u truly believe girls experience more racial disparities in school in regards to punishment more than boys

u can't be serious when there are way too many other factors that intentionally push boys out of the educational system way more than girls

the graduation rates alone are a boldface sign that black females don't catch it worse than black males

http://www.cepr.net/documents/black-hs-grad-rates-2015-03.pdf

stop trying to make all ur victimization arguments gender based :(
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its on MSNBC now
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    Do yall history on this dude. He a competitive power lifter and a football coach. He was anxious to drag her ass. Wanted to test his strength. smh.....The scary thing is he knew her being a female meant he could man handle her like that but her being made him not even care. Smh
    This.

Every time pigs do this it comes out that they have a history of such acts

The cowardly pig who killed Tamir Rice in 2 seconds was previously reprimanded for his misuse of firearms.. i could go on
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »

Even dragging the desk is too far, all he needed to do was calmly speak to her and find a way to get her to leave. The problem with the physical approach is, what if that's a teenage Shaq? Now what? Is he allowed to pull out a gun?

What if he starts wrestling with the kid, but the kid is a better fighter? Can he now ? the kid in self defense?

In sum, the cop did not use any form of skill or expertise in his approach. He acted like a goon for hire. Any man could have done the same.
    Three people couldn't get this girl out the room. How many people gonna try and talk to her. We're they supposed to just give up?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I know ? probably gonna wack and flag me but they was both in the wrong

1) the girl should of just left the class room I've been a unruly student before but if they asked me to leave the class I would cuz it ain't that serious she was trying to act tough like nobody could touch her

2) the cop is a grown ass man he ain't have to do her like that he could of easily have pulled her out the desk threw her over his shoulder and carried her out the room or the school could of called her parents....etc etc

This is a case of egos clashing she thought she was a hard ass and he decided to treat her a excessive lesson they was both in the wrong
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless she was violent or armed before the encounter, nothing matters except for his actions after the encounter.

Clashing egos are irrelevant
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Cop shoot girl in the head*

"She shouldve left the class" - Idiot
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Unless she was violent or armed before the encounter, nothing matters except for his actions after the encounter.

Clashing egos are irrelevant

His actions was wrong but why didn't she just leave?