Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Outkast
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Bun B and ? C can''t spit like Prodigy, ? keep postin one ? verse by Bun B. LOL!
    Prodigy got atleast 3 verses that could be consider as the best ever.

Mobb Deep 10/10 (3 classics, influence, discography, skill all included, MC,lyrics & flow)

UGK 5/10 (one near classic, the rest almost all throwaway)

Also wanna add nobody can touch Havocado grimey beats he is the GOAT PRODUCER

You obviously don't know what tf you are talking about nor haven't heard one UGK album to even build an argument like you have. Ridin ? , ? Money & Underground Kingz = UGK classic albums. Mobb Deep make music for people that battles insomnia or has sleeping disorders. 2 GOATs sonned their careers & they haven't been the same since......#FactsToFacts#

Bla bla bla shut up

UGK get respect in Texas & throughout the south (the most respected) while Prodigy getting beat up by Keith Murray, getting punched on stage by Saigon, dodging Nore & sending ? letters to men

Keith Murray lost against Fredo Starr what he says doesnt matter plus Keith Murray said that he beat up 2Pac aswell. He is a liar
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    people catchin feelins over other people choices smh
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? u claim u KNOW actually describes bun and ? as well

bun was as cold as anyone on the lyrics and ? was a great producer. you dont have to be from the south for ugk to mean any thing, but id expect the idiotic east coast elitists to make the region ? a factor. btw, slim thug paul wall and don ke are actually decent artists. of course ? would know that if they werent talkin out they ass.

and people keep sayin dogg pound>riding ? , what else dpg put out????

super tight>ridin ? and dpg career.

btw i know t/s is a troll white geek from sweden, but idk where this idea mobb deep can touch outkast comes from. people bring up regional favorites like Mobb Deep AINT that, lmao they the definition of it. a few gold discs and the overration of from their region above all time greats like outkast.
    Shut the ? up, everybody make things about region. The days of "o is we" south crying is over.
  • hiphop12345
    Options
    Bun B and ? C can''t spit like Prodigy, ? keep postin one ? verse by Bun B. LOL!
    Prodigy got atleast 3 verses that could be consider as the best ever.

Mobb Deep 10/10 (3 classics, influence, discography, skill all included, MC,lyrics & flow)

UGK 5/10 (one near classic, the rest almost all throwaway)

Also wanna add nobody can touch Havocado grimey beats he is the GOAT PRODUCER

You obviously don't know what tf you are talking about nor haven't heard one UGK album to even build an argument like you have. Ridin ? , ? Money & Underground Kingz = UGK classic albums. Mobb Deep make music for people that battles insomnia or has sleeping disorders. 2 GOATs sonned their careers & they haven't been the same since......#FactsToFacts#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ACMDW42eOI
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Mobb Deep

bun was as cold as anyone on the lyrics and ? was a great producer. you dont have to be from the south for ugk to mean any thing, but id expect the idiotic east coast elitists to make the region ? a factor. btw, slim thug paul wall and don ke are actually decent artists. of course ? would know that if they werent talkin out they ass.

btw i know t/s is a troll white geek from sweden, but idk where this idea mobb deep can touch outkast comes from. people bring up regional favorites like Mobb Deep AINT that, lmao they the definition of it. a few gold discs and the overration of from their region above all time greats like outkast.
    Shut the ? up, everybody make things about region. The days of "o is we" south crying is over.

yet we have lames like you who come on the board on some "woe is us, never forget who started this ? !!!" ? , shut the ? up and sit yo ass dine.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    why is this 5 pages? this is easy. Dogg Pound outta here
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    21 ppl said Mobb Deep? FOH ? is wrong with you ?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    5 Grand wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Well the poll has spokin DP and MB gotta go the south wins again lol

Dogg Pound got twice as many votes as Mobb Deep (50-19)

And it was close between Mobb Deep and UGK (19-17) Its not like it was a landslide.

Van said it best in F&F1 "it don't matter if u win by a inch or a mile winning is winning"
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    UGK
    I never knew fans liked ugk like that until i joined the boards...but to put them against a group like the dogg pound is laughable

Daz beats are better than ? c

Daz is a better rapper than ? c

Kurupt has a better flow than bun b

Kurupt has better lyrics than bun b

Dogg food and young gotti and daz dillenger > ridin ? and underground kingz
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    i never knew dogg pound was considered a measure of greatness among hip hop duos until i looked in this thread. like mobb deep they among the capone and noreagas, a tier below ugk. people keep bringin up riding ? , ? too hard to swallow and super tight>>>>> dpg's one good album alone. who the ? is "dpg alumni"? who have they directly inspired? cuz u got artist out now that are definitely inspired by ugk and not just southern, im talkin some in the east coast and midwest too.

i said b4 tho, daz is nice on the boards.
  • bck145
    Options
    UGK
    i never knew dogg pound was considered a measure of greatness among hip hop duos until i looked in this thread. like mobb deep they among the capone and noreagas, a tier below ugk. people keep bringin up riding ? , ? too hard to swallow and super tight>>>>> dpg's one good album alone. who the ? is "dpg alumni"? who have they directly inspired? cuz u got artist out now that are definitely inspired by ugk and not just southern, im talkin some in the east coast and midwest too.

I never knew ugk had albums that ppl considered classics until i came here

• TayGettem
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    bck145 wrote: »

U just a fool den
  • hiphop12345
    edited November 2015
    Options

yet we have lames like you who come on the board on some "woe is us, never forget who started this ? !!!" ? , shut the ? up and sit yo ass dine.
    When have I stated that? Yea people shouldn't forget the roots, I know who created Judo, I know the origin of Jazz, when I dance Latin music and tons of women on the dance floor want to dance with me but some hater say some slick ? about how surprise they are because you know what, I can shut them down by letting them know that most of Latin music was created by Black people.

But you know, I'm cut from that cloth.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mobb Deep

well now u know, there's more to the world than subways and ? bodegas.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mobb Deep

When have I stated that? Yea people shouldn't forget the roots, I know who created Judo, I know the origin of Jazz, when I dance Latin music and tons of women on the dance floor want to dance with me but some say some slick ? about how surprise they are because you know what, I can shut them down by letting them know that most of Latin music was created by Black people.

we know the roots fool, no need for your constant reminders to make sure east coast isnt forgotten. u think we dont see them slick elitist posts.
  • bck145
    Options
    UGK

Yeah lean and a bunch of ? lyrics, no thanks

Ill stay with the smooth sound of the pound
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Dogg Pound

Like they never rapped abt drugs and other B.S lol ? stop
  • bck145
    Options
    UGK

Are you ? ? Serious question
  • hiphop12345
    Options

When have I stated that? Yea people shouldn't forget the roots, I know who created Judo, I know the origin of Jazz, when I dance Latin music and tons of women on the dance floor want to dance with me but some say some slick ? about how surprise they are because you know what, I can shut them down by letting them know that most of Latin music was created by Black people.

we know the roots fool, no need for your constant reminders to make sure east coast isnt forgotten. u think we dont see them slick elitist posts.

You fake arguing. What consistent reminders?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Dogg Pound

Are you ? ? Serious question

Fck DP
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mobb Deep

u've never listened to em to say that, not that there's anything wrong with never listening.

but to think they're are lean and ? lyrics is ridiculous, id believe u more if u said swisha sweets and ? lyrics

thats like sayin dpg is just played out g funk and fugazi mafioso shooting ?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep

UGK & MJG & Ball make some of the "smoothest" rap music
  • bck145
    Options
    UGK
    TheGOAT wrote: »

UGK & MJG & Ball make some of the "smoothest" rap music

You need some g funk in your life
  • bck145
    Options
    UGK

u've never listened to em to say that, not that there's anything wrong with never listening.

but to think they're are lean and ? lyrics is ridiculous, id believe u more if u said swisha sweets and ? lyrics

thats like sayin dpg is just played out g funk and fugazi mafioso shooting ?

I actually listened to ridin ? about a month ago because of a convo on this board....as i do with many discussions to see if i was missing something

In the case of ugk, i wasnt, they still were lame
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options