DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    UGK
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    kssfjxifodvd.png

Was about to make a Mobb Sleep vs Outkast poll till i found this.

Should we still do a poll or does this end the discussion.

DOGG POUND lost this pretty bad but didnt get many mentions in the other thread

It's a damn shame too.... but only on the IC can the second best duo of maybe all time loose to two for sure(alteast,... if not three) groups they harder than. When this poll was first made I showed a few people this ? offline in the actual real world and cats was laughing at me for even paying attention to this ? .

U voted for UGK to go tho

So u and your friends prolly a bunch of ? bois

To be honest DPG stuff resonated with me alot more. I'm intited to my opinion home boy. I think people forget how much of a best Kurupt use to be on the mic and live freestyle situations he was doing ? and backing out on the mic in ways I just can't see UGK doing.

And the result of this poll is still smh worthy. But maybe it's just my own taste. I like harder ? than bombs over Bagdad type ? . What's funny is everybody had all this ton of Respect for Outkast so when I put them against Snoop 3 or 4 Saturday's ago In my Saturday classics thread I didn't expect 3 thousand and Big Boi to get smacked around so bad just cuz of threads like this!!! But I swear to ? the board acted like I lost my damn mind go figure. You woulda thought Outkast was some bums only a few weeks back in my Thread going against the DPG founders..... but here DPG can't touch them guys?

The IC boy, I tell you smh
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    RIP to Prodigy, but my vote would still wouldn't change.

UGK & Kast still going nowhere.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    interesting...
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Dogg food is one of my favorite albums but as a group it's all they have..