One Has To Go. Mobb Deep, Dogg Pound, Outkast, UGK

Options

Comments

• hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said ? musicality then said we talking RAP MUSIC. Man close this ? thread

And only your ? don't get my about the ? part of rap. How corny is Hip hop when people want it to be jack of all trades the master of none. Sing but not the best singers, performers but not the best performers, melodies but not the most melodic, etc but lyrics, the strong suit of Hip Hop or rap is at a kindergarten level and people on hip hop sites repeat it not about lyricism mantra.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/may/19/new-study-reveals-lyric-intelligence-getting-lower

^ What the ? , country singers b?

man shut the ? up, blabbin about nothing. your link and country singers comment is irrelevant.

u right idk anything about this
    And only your ? don't get my about the ? part of rap.

why the ? would anyone choose hard lyrics/wack musicality over hard lyrics/great musicality. thats exactly why country rap tunes usually prevails, the musical aspect, save that phenomenal bars/weak music ? for freestyle on the corner friday or smack rap battles

only you would sit here and try to say "jack of all trades is bad". just make a dope song/album

some of the nicest cats in the game out now like kendrick, krit, etc and u wanna say the strong suit of rap is at a kindergarten level?

jay-z-pushes_south_african_girl.gif

Dope rhymes dope beats, that's it. I don't care about singing, I don't care about melodies, etc. Other genres provide all of that.

People on a Hip Hop site ? about lyricism is regressive.

Then people ? about regional bias yet showing regional bias is ? .

If Country rap tunes usually prevail then shut the ? up and stop ? .

no one's ? , you are sayin ? ? and im callin it out.

dope beats dope rhymes may be it for a simpleton like you, for most of us the dope melodies as well can be a bonus not a knock.

no one is ? about lyricism

idk why ur talking about urself with the bolded.

You're ? . The topic has four options. People know who these groups are, nobody need disclaimers from you or anyone else say 'Well you know, UGK is from the Southern region of the United States of America so you might not understand the culture". ? outta here with the PSA.
  • hiphop12345
    Options
    This people is ? they ? on a young kid doin ballerina. Same did MJ and he is THE GOAT. ? this ? they have Elthon John and Eminem as their rolemodels.

Prodigy is top 3 DOA. Now close the thread, I don't want new posts to pop up on my mobile

You don't get to call anyone a ? you hybrid.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Outkast
    This people is ? they ? on a young kid doin ballerina. Same did MJ and he is THE GOAT. ? this ? they have Elthon John and Eminem as their rolemodels.

Prodigy is top 3 DOA. Now close the thread, I don't want new posts to pop up on my mobile

Shut up don't quote me. I don't even know you. Stop posting.

People has spoken according to the poll Mobb Deep is a top 3 duo

Most southern people on this board. So pretty much southern biased

CLOSE THE THREAD.

@sion @_Goldie_ LOCK please.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    "? around have a seizure or heart attack"

? will forever be funny.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep

Elton John is a legend.
  • hiphop12345
    Options

Shut up don't quote me. I don't even know you. Stop posting.

People has spoken according to the poll Mobb Deep is a top 3 duo

Most southern people on this board. So pretty much southern biased

CLOSE THE THREAD.

@sion @_Goldie_ LOCK please.

You ? , this thread is going to remain open. Go way.

buss.jpg
  • hiphop12345
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

? will forever be funny.

The Sickle cell surivor out lived the guy. Always thought that was very ? of Pac.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Dogg Pound

? will forever be funny.

The Sickle cell surivor out lived the guy. Always thought that was very ? of Pac.

^^^That's ether.

Shook Ones part II is the best song by anybody in the poll.
  • supergangster
    Options
    Outkast
    Prodigy murked Pac tho. You can tell that Pac was hurt after Drop A Gem On Em. Top 3 diss songs fo sure
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    Prodigy murked Pac tho. You can tell that Pac was hurt after Drop A Gem On Em. Top 3 diss songs fo sure

shut up ? , Pac was already gone before Drop A Gem On Em came out & that shxt was overrated af
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Idk

I guess im more into street ? so i'll Respond better to gangsta ? from Mobb and the Pound than I would Outkast and UGK but I like them groups a different kinda way. I just dont think DPG should be losing out of the four of them given the classics they ve been part of, Daz Production and Kurupt's killer instinct with verses he's every bit as lethal as Prodigy, 3000 or Bun B who are all the best rappers of their respective duos

Bun and ? C spit gangsta ?

And they wasn't no studio gangstas. They spit that real that they lived.

Can't say the same for Mobb Deep.

See stupid ? like this, ? C got kidnapped and pistol whipped but he's more street than Mobb Deep(really Prodigy) even though they were in real street ? also?

prodigy did ballet

Bad luck on Prodigy. If the net was back then what it is today, the balarina image would of never last because everybody not a SJ would of saw these:

myjzoqvn9bp482frvf7q.jpg

Ballet though>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P_cough_medicine_abuse1.jpg

So effeminate ? >>> lean?

Ay if that sweet ? is ur preference so b it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    5th Letter wrote: »

And only your ? don't get my about the ? part of rap. How corny is Hip hop when people want it to be jack of all trades the master of none. Sing but not the best singers, performers but not the best performers, melodies but not the most melodic, etc but lyrics, the strong suit of Hip Hop or rap is at a kindergarten level and people on hip hop sites repeat it not about lyricism mantra.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/may/19/new-study-reveals-lyric-intelligence-getting-lower

man shut the ? up, blabbin about nothing. your link and country singers comment is irrelevant.

why the ? would anyone choose hard lyrics/wack musicality over hard lyrics/great musicality. thats exactly why country rap tunes usually prevails, the musical aspect, save that phenomenal bars/weak music ? for freestyle on the corner friday or smack rap battles

only you would sit here and try to say "jack of all trades is bad". just make a dope song/album

some of the nicest cats in the game out now like kendrick, krit, etc and u wanna say the strong suit of rap is at a kindergarten level?

Dope rhymes dope beats, that's it. I don't care about singing, I don't care about melodies, etc. Other genres provide all of that.

dope beats dope rhymes may be it for a simpleton like you, for most of us the dope melodies as well can be a bonus not a knock.

Except when the melodies come from rappers you don't like.

Or when the melodies aren't good

Hence the word CAN
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mobb Deep

You're ? . The topic has four options. People know who these groups are, nobody need disclaimers from you or anyone else say 'Well you know, UGK is from the Southern region of the United States of America so you might not understand the culture". ? outta here with the PSA.

When did I say that, I wasn't the first to bring up a region. ? were claiming Ugk were just regional and meaningless until big pimpin and they were garbage, I only said mobb deep is just as regional and stated my case for Ugk musically, u the one in here tryna take hip hop cards, advocating ballerinas, and saying ? musicality, Foh lame
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    UGK
    5th Letter wrote: »

Except when the melodies come from rappers you don't like.

Or when the melodies aren't good

Hence the word CAN

That's subjective sir.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    UGK
    Idk

I guess im more into street ? so i'll Respond better to gangsta ? from Mobb and the Pound than I would Outkast and UGK but I like them groups a different kinda way. I just dont think DPG should be losing out of the four of them given the classics they ve been part of, Daz Production and Kurupt's killer instinct with verses he's every bit as lethal as Prodigy, 3000 or Bun B who are all the best rappers of their respective duos

Bun and ? C spit gangsta ?

And they wasn't no studio gangstas. They spit that real that they lived.

Can't say the same for Mobb Deep.

What set is Bun B from?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    gotta be from a set to be in the streets or spit street ? now?

"Im from that Texas, I aint ya blood, I aint ya cuz"
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    UGK

Dont knock ? just because they spit the kinda Gangsta ? we can relate to out here and Bun B dont. You from Texas so naturally you not gonna know what i mean by Gangsta rap
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mobb Deep

Dont knock ? just because they spit the kinda Gangsta ? we can relate to out here and Bun B dont. You from Texas so naturally you not gonna know what i mean by Gangsta rap

wtf lmao

i never knocked gangsta rap, is "gangsta ? " in raps not, gunplay, drugs n money? lol

and im not from texas

i was sayin, u dont have to claim a set to spit or be bout street/gangsta ?

if u listened to ugk or bun like u say u did, u know what bun n ? spit aint too far "less gangsta or street" than whatever it is u talkin bout.

and lets be real bruh, "relate" is a bit of a reach for a lotta ? , admire/respect would be a better word.....
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    That UGK is what it is man. DPG got some bangaz too, Dogg Food is a classic in my book. UGK justs resonates with me the most. Outkast is gonna always be brought up when talking about best duo in rap. I only like a few songs from Mobb Deep, The Realest being one
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    i just went and listened to some of they ?

I had to cut that weak ass ? off, them ? cant rap for ?

and im a east coast fan

but the beats was hard tho
  • supergangster
    Options
    Outkast
    ? ? talkin bout
  • supergangster
    Options
    Outkast
    I know people pick Mobb Deep becuz I love them. Kinda sad, Deep inside u are MOBB fans.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep

? will forever be funny.

Al Sharpeton outlived MLK and Malcolm X

It ain't about who's alive, it's about the music and made the biggest impact.

Mobb deep ain't nothing but a light shower compared to the Hurricane that Pac was when it comes to this rap ? .
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    UGK
    Im like Mobb Deep on the streight of they style of rap reminds me of a Dogg Pound East. (Except DP aint get sonned as much) "Shook ones" and "What would you do" always gave me a similar feel. Both groups kinda parted ways and got back together. Its a shame after the new york new york LA LA ? died down they never did a joint together like Dogg Pound & CNN did even though Prodigy and Kurupt was both in that riflemen group wit 40 Gloc and Jayo Felony.