Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Girls are like trying to buy a used truck. You ain't gonna get everything you want if you ain't got the cash

You ain't gonna get everything you want even with the cash.

Depends on what u want

Everybody wants what they ain't got..until they get it.

How sway?......
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Girls are like trying to buy a used truck. You ain't gonna get everything you want if you ain't got the cash

Depends on what u want

How sway?......

Halle Berry's ex-husbands/boyfriends are pretty good examples.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I aint gonna be no biiiitch"

Pass, get this ? ? outta here
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Depends on what u want

How sway?......

But the ? aint absolute..

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

Depends on what u want

How sway?......

But the ? aint absolute..

Of course not. Fact still remains
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He reminds me of Rick Scorpio.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I don't think it's spite, tho. You don't have to hate women in order to preach male independence. I love my queen, but I also understand the need to not depend on her, nor succumb to her trying to control me. That's why I respect her, cause she doesn't try.

Some men haven't - nor ever will - understand that. They ARE used to the idea that if they never get married, and have children, they're looked at as a failure, and end up as "slaves" to the social spectrum. This is a total double standard, considering that women get encourages to live that "independent" life they're already preaching about.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I don't think it's spite, tho. You don't have to hate women in order to preach male independence. I love my queen, but I also understand the need to not depend on her, nor succumb to her trying to control me. That's why I respect her, cause she doesn't try.

Some men haven't - nor ever will - understand that. They ARE used to the idea that if they never get married, and have children, they're looked at as a failure, which is a total double standard, considering that women get encourages to live that "independent" life they're already preaching about.

I feel you.

again I didn't watch any videos, just reading the comments from the other posters

you just gotta be with somebody with the same values as you, which you obviously found.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Some men haven't - nor ever will - understand that. They ARE used to the idea that if they never get married, and have children, they're looked at as a failure, and end up as "slaves" to the social spectrum. This is a total double standard, considering that women get encourages to live that "independent" life they're already preaching about.

yeah but there's some merit to that double standard tho right?

cause otherwise what would hold this society together if men weren't encouraged to get married and start families?

women get encouraged to be independent cause the odds are stacked against them more than men in regards to long term relationships, so some double standards create a much needed balance
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive been mgtow for years.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall need this ? . You think it's impossible for men to exist without having to rely on ? , and the sheer thought of men doing so, would bring an aura of that they must be ? .

Some of you males out there need a ? spine.

? gave men many different talents. - living in solitude with no woman simply isn't one of them, for a lot of guys.

i aint gonna lie though. Sex + Solitude is one of the GOAT lifestyles
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Some of yall need this ? . You think it's impossible for men to exist without having to rely on ? , and the sheer thought of men doing so, would bring an aura of that they must be ? .

Some of you males out there need a ? spine.

? gave men many different talents. - living in solitude with no woman simply isn't one of them, for a lot of guys.

i aint gonna lie though. Sex + Solitude is one of the GOAT lifestyles

get money, ? hoes, play black ops. Good life.

get money, travel around the world, ? bad ? . GOAT life.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmaaaaooooo you are entirely void of a sense of humor.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MOst males learn the hard way ONCE and thats all we need. Some ? need a muthafukkin support group.

Everybody's different. It's a ? game.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I've seen I more or less consider them to be the inverse of radical feminism. I think MGTOW, for the most part, discredits the general Men's Rights Movement (which itself I wouldn't identify with because I think a gender based movement for gender equality is a contradiction, even if one sex really is at a greater overall disadvantage or generally more discriminated against I don't think either deserves more consideration than the other, and a 'Movement for Gender Equality' covers male and female concerns, but the fact is that there are probably more reasonable, egalitarian minded MRAs than there are feminists).

I think it's generally more acceptable for a man to be a life long bachelor than it is for a woman, if anything, although that's not absolute and things might be changing.
    You think it's impossible for men to exist without having to rely on ?

It's not an option for me but once you account for all long-term costs, I think both men and women should have as much pleasurable sex as is possible. I don't understand why someone would not want to and I don't have a high libido or anything. I think monogamy helps to support the supposed 'power imbalance' between men and women (when it comes to sexual bargaining) which I don't think is innate, I won't get into that. Men shouldn't have to compromise their interests and the interests of other people to attract women but I don't accept the MGTOW idea of 'female nature', at the very least outside of sexual attraction laws.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I dont really think this is a bad thing I guess, some dudes need guidance to get things in order talkin grown men. For the most part A man meets women and learns things along the way. Unless he's an idiot, lacks backbone, and/or wants to lose at life he gets smarter and learns and applies. Like running around like a thirsty sucker is time and energy consuming and there are priorities. Some dont seem to learn the same though...thats on them. Im single and pretty much go my own way but at the same time its not so much a philosophy but just how I feel is the smartest and best suited lifestyle for me. I havent sworn off women but I aint puttin up with their nonsense or playing myself either. Its not so much that Im locked into going my own way but just living accordingly. Smh at yall who think "? " immediately as your first thought to thread. If thats your thing not my business but everybody dont think like that no need to inject it. Being independent and standing on your own 2 aint got nothin to do with gaywho would even think that off the top? Some of yall weird to me.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of simps out there, they do make some good points. I don't agree with everything they say, nor am I a woman hater, but what's true is true. I turn down more ? then some dudes get ?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    get money, ? hoes, play black ops. Good life.

get money, travel around the world, ? bad ? . GOAT life.

Hey my dude that theosophy picture you got is interesting, I was skimming through so of it through curiousty. It resonated with me a lot
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a MGTOW and I still date. It's not about rejecting women but rejecting contractual agreements that limit a man's freedom. It's not ? or female-hating at all.

If I told you all the ills that your government as planned, you may quit voting. I can honestly say that I know women better than they know themselves. We know all her trigger warnings, eagerness, insecurity, and anxiousness associated with reckless behavior. I quit trying to solve her problems and focus on mine. but it's about more than women it's also about society and politics. it's also about the trend of faggotry going in and music and media.

the women who get offended at this are scared shitless that the men who built this world will reject them. Men are realizing they can use their ? without being a slave to it? And since man built everything, he should have the inherent confidence to go boldly into the world as a single man with no dependents. Well no matter how big Mgtow can get, there will still be normal human beings having sex and making babies.

Theres a whole lot of science to this mgtow but a lot of yall are using disinformation and shamong tactics. Well shaming tactics don't work on us because we use way too much logic. And disinformation will hurt the cause.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I'm a MGTOW and I still date. It's not about rejecting women but rejecting contractual agreements that limit a man's freedom. It's not ? or female-hating at all.

If I told you all the ills that your government as planned, you may quit voting. I can honestly say that I know women better than they know themselves. We know all her trigger warnings, eagerness, insecurity, and anxiousness associated with reckless behavior. I quit trying to solve her problems and focus on mine. but it's about more than women it's also about society and politics. it's also about the trend of faggotry going in and music and media.

the women who get offended at this are scared shitless that the men who built this world will reject them. Men are realizing they can use their ? without being a slave to it? And since man built everything, he should have the inherent confidence to go boldly into the world as a single man with no dependents. Well no matter how big Mgtow can get, there will still be normal human beings having sex and making babies.

Theres a whole lot of science to this mgtow but a lot of yall are using disinformation and shamong tactics. Well shaming tactics don't work on us because we use way too much logic. And disinformation will hurt the cause.

Damn you a OG MGTOW, I agree with what you said. I am at the "red pill" stage. I had a awakening and it wasn't just how women are or men's liberation, it was about life in general. How to improve myself mentally physically and ask questions about the world around me and inside of me. I'm learning and growing and want to be the best version of myself I could potentially be
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I took the red pill, but I regurgitated it. I'm a purple piller since I still date. The most harmful side effect of the red pill is red-pill-rage, which leads to misogyny. Instead, I look at women the same way mechanics look at cars. I know all the warning signs to tell whether she's a keeper or a fixer upper. It only sounds misogynistic, but it's really not.

Mgtow isn't for everyone, tho.
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This sort of movement is interesting. Interesting in the fact that most of the men who take part in such appear to be non-alpha men, who are suffering from neurosis and ? envy. The root of the movement appear to be more of a trajectory attack on western women. Yet, whats very interesting is that the men in the movement appear to want Eastern European women and Asian women. I have been on some of their forums and websites, and their ideal woman is a woman who will basically serve them, who they can basically dictate.

Whats very interesting about this movement is that on these MGTOW centered websites their is a huge amount of racism thats projected towards black women; by black men, white, Asian, Arab, Indian, Hispanic men ect. Referring to black women as masculine, beast, ? ect. Yet, the black men on these websites sit back and allow non-black men to call the women of their race subhumans.

Yet, whats more interesting is that on these MGTOW centered sites is that once Black men project the desire to one to be with non-black women, the non-black men on such site spew hate at black men for wanting to date their women. So it appears that just like the feminist movement of not including black women, this movement really does not include black men. Black men are only included when they are being hateful to black women.

Truthfully, these sort of movements are always hilarious because as someone who have traveled men always feel their women are inadequate, and that women from elsewhere are better. While men in America say American women are trash, men outside of America are obsessed with American women. Its really the concept of thinking "else where is better."

I watched a MGTOW video of an Asian guy who doesn't like Asian women basically complaining because he want white women, but he can't get one, so he basically joined this movement. This is generally the behavior of most of its members. Men who aren't getting as much sex as they would like, men who can't afford to do things to get a woman, men who were nerds in high school and still can't get ? , men who want a woman to walk back into the 1800s.