Rick Ross - Color Money (Drake Diss, Its on!)

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Ross is not as smart as yall want him to be. When he went up against 50 Cent he did nothing. He made 1 diss track and did nothing after that. 50 Cent ethered him taking his baby mother shopping, had her in interviews, had his kids at his and Floyd's house playing, was giving them money, taking care of them, and even had his baby mother write a tell all book about Ross being a phoney. To make matters worse Fif even dropped a sextape of Ross' 2nd baby mother who was an ? . In all of this Ross did nothing. If yall are saying that simply having a career is "winning" how come Jarule doesn't get the same praise ? If you love Ross cool but Ross didn't win that battle. Ross is not going to be hot forever, his time will come too. He's selling less and less records, the super friends era is dead, he has no one to carry his singles. Ross will end up like Fat Joe and just be a figure head with a label to incubate young rappers so they can move on to the majors.

Ehh, guess we cut from different cloths

sounds like 50 doin sucka/trick ? to me

cuz if I got beef/issues Ima jus ? ya bm & that's it
    ain't takin that ? on a shoppin spree & damn sho ain't givin yo kids money.. tf? Lol

& ftr, never been a fan of either from the jump of their careers (couldn't buy into either of their gimmicks)

but I digress
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Common the only ? who came hard at Drake

And he lost too,drake bodied that ? on stay scheming

Im still waiting for Drake to answer these

"Son of a ? , I imagine what your father is" and "]Cause every song you make Joe is really hoe music
    I heard you said you wasn’t a ? because you sing
    You a ? because you cling like a ? that’s eighteen
    Can’t say my name but rap about a ? ’s wife
    You so black and white, tryna to live a ? ’s life
    I’m taking too long with this amateur guy
    You ain’t wet nobody, ? , you Canada dry"
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Common the only ? who came hard at Drake

And he lost too,drake bodied that ? on stay scheming

Im still waiting for Drake to answer these

"Son of a ? , I imagine what your father is" and "]Cause every song you make Joe is really hoe music
    I heard you said you wasn’t a ? because you sing
    You a ? because you cling like a ? that’s eighteen
    Can’t say my name but rap about a ? ’s wife
    You so black and white, tryna to live a ? ’s life
    I’m taking too long with this amateur guy
    You ain’t wet nobody, ? , you Canada dry"

I lost all respect for that verse when common came out and said he dissed drake for attention cuz thats the only way ? would pay attention to his album. Thats why Drake stay scheming verse ? on commons I believe common apoligized too.