Rick Ross - Color Money (Drake Diss, Its on!)

Options

Comments

• ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b0sjesmang wrote: »
    ethos wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Drake better come with heat, I want to hear blood spilled on the mic... That Meek ? was epic but where is this coveted 3Peat ?????? I smell blood in the air and it's fat ? Rozay's !!!! If this ? Drake do a song with 50 Cent I swear the game will stop.

50 did say he has a surprise feature on Reloaded.

X922Ba0HCNaKY.gif

I dont want a soft ass singing mfucker on that Kanan tape.
    ? needs to be hard street ?

It will be on reloaded, not Kanan.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    ethos wrote: »
    Drake better come with heat, I want to hear blood spilled on the mic... That Meek ? was epic but where is this coveted 3Peat ?????? I smell blood in the air and it's fat ? Rozay's !!!! If this ? Drake do a song with 50 Cent I swear the game will stop.

50 did say he has a surprise feature on Reloaded.

X922Ba0HCNaKY.gif

You mean the game feature?

Lol nah that ? ain't happening.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listened expecting to hear a legit diss. All I heard was 2 questionable subliminals. Must be a slow day?
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    216atlran wrote: »
    On breakfast club he said it's not about Wayne, color money was mainly about birdman, he hated that birdman was a shady dude toward Wayne after Wayne put CM on his back.

When ?

This morning, if this goes on wax this will be less lyrical than the master P, Pastor Troy beef

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angela Yee avi >>>>
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But he avoided the Drake part. Well played sir.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

Lmao this ? lying wouldnt be surprised if Birdman told him to say some ? like this

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Lol wasn't Ross and Wayne just together tho? Or unless he dissing baby which is stupid lol. ? tbh I don't think that line was for drake but the first few bars yeah

Ross and Birdman like for real best friends, outside of music lol

So which is it @Bcotton5 ?

Birdman obviously dont care about negative press attached to his name he probably told Ross to say some ? like that

• king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »

Toronto loss this ? is to focused on Drake. I dont want my elected officials following, cappin and participating on every move a rapper makes.

Between this cac n the ? headed mayor... Toronto is worse off then Spring Field.

Springfield,MA???
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, so who's he referring to as a ? ? That's the person that really got dissed IMO

Welp, got my answer. This ? held no punches in that BC interview.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow ? make it so easy SMMFH. Drake is officially "that guy" now huh... Rick Ross is a klaffy I've been trying to tell yall he's jaded af. This is the same fat ? who said Drake >>>> Meek in a tweet, he wanna talk money ? Forbes said Drake has made more money than Ross in every year they've appeared on the list and it's not even close and isn't Drake the underling ? Wayne has too SMMFH. To make matters worse ? Rick Ross' highest charting single was Aston Martin Music featuring *ahem* Drake, let's not get into Lira Galore who Drake ? first and had her taking selfies in his bathroom ass naked.....

Exhibit A:
    ross-png.png?w=775

Exhibit B:
    drake.jpg

Drake%20Dating%20Lira%20Galore%20-%20Same%20Bathroom%20Selfie%20Post.jpg?itok=Ohkwxelj

Exhibit C:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Ross_discography#As_lead_artist
    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/

Now would be a good time for Wale to jump ship.... MMG is on it's way out

Lmao ? u hilarious. U think Drake is really making all that money?
    That's how much Drake generates.
    U smarter than that.

Vivendi gets paid, Universal gets paid, republic gets paid, cash money gets paid, j prince gets paid, the manager gets paid, the lawyers gets paid, thr accountants get paid, the agent gets paid, taxes get paid, stylist gets paid, the assistant gets paid, the writer gets paid, producers gets paid, engineers get paid...

Wayne was killing the Forbes list too... come to find out, he's broke.

Didn't even see this post

The same applies to Rick Ross and he doesn't have more money than Drake.

As for Lil Wayne he's not broke either. He's just not getting paid in full what he should be. The both of them are far more successful than Rick Ross ever will be. This is not speculation, this is fact.

I'll say this also, a lot of yall riding the bandwagon and repping hard for MMG. Where were yall in the Drake vs. Meek thread ? Be careful what you rep, cuz we gonna up these threads in a years time when yall decide to act like you were never Ross fans.

Maybe it's the same for Rawse, maybe it's different. They have different contracts. Wayne has a 360, Drake most likely does as well.

And i never said Rawse has more money than Drake. I said Drake didn't make as much as he generates.
    As for Wayne, he is broke , he doesn't have what's owed to him. He's broke. He owes the irs...

Drake doesn't have a 360 deal his deal was broke down on the reason before in another thread
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen dozens of Ross interviews. I really do not like this ? , but the ? he spoke on here made a lot of sense. For once eerily enough.

If it wasn't about Drake in particularly, the ? would have came out and said it flat out to protect his political connect. Thats how these ? maneuver based on their press training. You nig nogs have seen enough Breakfast Club / Hot 97 ? to know this by now. Him going against the books all but confirms the speculation. The ? is DEAD obvious at the 8:00 mark going through 10:00.

He even speaks on the ghostwriter ? around 9:00 saying what a lot of ? here have been saying. "Making dope music is what's fine to do. Chasing line for line; that aint cool at all."

Ross typically comes off as a fake, methodical, sucka. So I can only assume this newfound courage is the result of a calculated decision and some Lira Galore pillow talk. It's interesting to watch.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this diss was pretty wack
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    this diss was pretty wack

now it seem like ? can't even do good diss records, the drake one to meek was weak, drake just came out the victor because meek already played himself and the social media brigade that ensued. and the jabs ross threw was weak too, the whole song.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

i could only listen to him for 10 mins
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But he avoided the Drake part. Well played sir.

? know he might need a feature lol
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically from the interview he saying he baiting Drake with the track ... "and as for the track it is what it is. And we'll see what comes from it"
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Common the only ? who came hard at Drake

Pusha t too
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Common the only ? who came hard at Drake

Pusha t too

Pusha T that ? . If he could get away from using so much drug play in his songs and branch out could be potentially top 10